Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if I told you that I could with 95% accuracy predict

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #2460
October 7, 2003
766 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2006, 2:55 am - IP Logged

To Kim and Keith. 

A very long time ago, I did a very quick study of all states travelers, using the Crunch 2 (3), I am not sure, but I think that I posted something about that study on the Pick 3 forum, but it could had been some other forum, Todd's Deflate 3 can also be used (I think?) in a like way.

I was just a little curious about the travellers due to so many people always talking about them.

At the moment I have no time to re-study them, but maybe sometime later.

Good luck.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2006, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Fernando.

Ricky has done some studies on this as well. I'm not sure how they work to be honest with you. I have heard from many people, such as Tenaj and Laverne that they travel, and I do see how they go from one part of a region to another, visually, that is, but I haven't studied enough to see when they do so.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
      Member #2460
      October 7, 2003
      766 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2006, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Keith. 

I remember that some of the numbers that came out and or repeated, repeat again within 1 to 2 more draws, but sometimes 3 draws. they could repeat from just 1 to 5 or more times within 3 days to 1 week, but that I don't remember too well.

Good luck.

Fernando.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
      Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2006, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Fernando.

Ricky has done some studies on this as well. I'm not sure how they work to be honest with you. I have heard from many people, such as Tenaj and Laverne that they travel, and I do see how they go from one part of a region to another, visually, that is, but I haven't studied enough to see when they do so.

CPs10, if you want to see how numbers travel go to my site and use the menu to look at previous results.  I post about 15 -20 numbers for the week and you will see how they travel all week.  379 was really prolific this week.  Pick 4s travels as well.  And their mates, mirrors, totals travel with them. 

takeemtothebank

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2006, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

CPs10, if you want to see how numbers travel go to my site and use the menu to look at previous results.  I post about 15 -20 numbers for the week and you will see how they travel all week.  379 was really prolific this week.  Pick 4s travels as well.  And their mates, mirrors, totals travel with them. 

Thank you! I see they travel...I am trying to decipher the patterns they take...for instance, a number in NY may travel to LA, but I am trying to figure out why it went there instead of PA, or Tri State, that sort of thing :)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31337 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2006, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

tenaj - you had the 919 str. on your website - congrats!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

tenaj - you had the 919 str. on your website - congrats!!!!

Thank you Emily.  I have it straight $$$$$$$$$$$ as well.LOL  Pa pick 4 hit straight last night too.  I wish I had that one.

takeemtothebank

Virginia
                United States
                Member #41886
                June 24, 2006
                500 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2006, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you Tenaj!!

I was in the store with my paper printed off from your website that I love!! and a friend of mine came in the store and distracted me. The pick4 fell straight and it was on the list more than one time!!!!!!

Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2006, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you Tenaj!!

I was in the store with my paper printed off from your website that I love!! and a friend of mine came in the store and distracted me. The pick4 fell straight and it was on the list more than one time!!!!!!

I wish I had hit that one too and that's the reason I leave the dubs because there is always one straight. 

takeemtothebank

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2006, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Lottaloot,

We haven't heard from you in awhile. Are you still working on this? I'm interested to see what you've been up to!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                      Redford/MI
                      United States
                      Member #3396
                      January 18, 2004
                      4867 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2006, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Lottaloot,

We haven't heard from you in awhile. Are you still working on this? I'm interested to see what you've been up to!

Sorry, I forgot about this.  My mind has been on the "September Slam" which has me tickled pink with joy (and I will be improving upon that NEXT month, btw--so stay tuned) 

If you would like to coordinate this, I will be there with the pairs.  Just tell me what to do. 

I bet you're saying, "you have the data" How am I suppose to coordinate this without the data?  Right? 

Well to answer that, you TELL me what you want from the data & I will provide it here!  Big Smile 

Pair to catch today is 18 & 99 (probably fall in the midday games)

118,187,188,118, 999,183,184,993,994

L ttaL   T

Redford/MI
                        United States
                        Member #3396
                        January 18, 2004
                        4867 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2006, 11:35 am - IP Logged

And no more thing, if you decide that we are going to continue to improve upon this system, we had probably better move it to the "systems"section. 

Just pm me with an invite to the thread & I will be there. 

THIS invite goes out to anyone that would want to start it off if LL doesn't want the hassle. 

I am easy & very willing to give my 2cents.  (It's just that sometimes people would like me to keep my 2cents to myself) 

Ask anyone who has ever PM'ed me with legitimate questions, I always answer back & fairly quickly. 

Now those that want the winning number, that's a differnet story CUZ I don't know the winning number--NOONE does until it falls.  See Ya!

L ttaL   T

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2006, 11:41 am - IP Logged

And no more thing, if you decide that we are going to continue to improve upon this system, we had probably better move it to the "systems"section. 

Just pm me with an invite to the thread & I will be there. 

THIS invite goes out to anyone that would want to start it off if LL doesn't want the hassle. 

I am easy & very willing to give my 2cents.  (It's just that sometimes people would like me to keep my 2cents to myself) 

Ask anyone who has ever PM'ed me with legitimate questions, I always answer back & fairly quickly. 

Now those that want the winning number, that's a differnet story CUZ I don't know the winning number--NOONE does until it falls.  See Ya!

I'd LOVE to see this in the systems forum! I don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit there. You could predict your pairs and I'll see if I can't help pick out that 3rd digit if you want. I've got the pairs thing going on too. Come on,lottaloot, let's tear it up! One other question, I'm not familiar with the "September Slam" you mentioned. Can you tell me what that is? Thanks.

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2006, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Scratch that, I found it on the pick 3 forum. Somehow when I searched for it, it didn't show up right away. Anyway, you seem to be doing pretty well on that, I can see how this could slip your mind! It's up to you what you'd like to do,of course, but I'd be glad to lend a helping hand if you'd like. Let me know.

Redford/MI
                              United States
                              Member #3396
                              January 18, 2004
                              4867 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2006, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/141345

You're up Lottolaughs

L ttaL   T