Welcome Guest
You last visited December 13, 2017, 1:26 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if I told you that I could with 95% accuracy predict

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 11 years ago by psykomo.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2006, 10:43 am - IP Logged

*scratching my head*

Am I getting blown up here or something?

Essentially I was taking the idea you were saying for the 290+ hits over the past 90 days in the U.S. and running with it. I know that it is impossible to take every state and play them altogether. I discovered that looking at July. That is why I made mention of the fact that you should play each state individually and maybe apply a progression. All in the testing :)

Poor Cps..... one of the nicest ....most helpful ....joyful....high energy folks on the forum membership...and

he gets smoked and misunderstood for good intentions only.

What is it about this sort of medium that causes this to happen?

I see it all the time.....  2.... nice people confused about the other.  

I think nice people need LOL tattooed on all their post .....permanetly !  LOL LOL  Big Smile 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2006, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I must admit , I did not see anything wrong with the statement by LM. 

I thought it was a nice comment but maybe I am just still too sleepy. 

Whether or not it was or was not-- I do not want to get anything blown out of proportion & have any bickering amongst us--so please, can't we just all try & get along? Big Grin

Now Win D, you know I trust your opinion.  Tell me, am I out in left field here or not? 

I thought yes last night before I went to bed--now I am thinking maybe I am not so far off because it most of the time shows in the next game draw (which would mean that in the 20 midday draws  the 37 should show)?

L ttaL   T

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2006, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Actually I think I am the one who misunderstood...I think that Laverne was pointing out the example that you can get burned if you play across the board...that a strategy must be devised to keep losses to a minimum and profits to a maximum. That's why I was a little confused since Laverne and I have always gotten along :) So it's my fault and I apologize.

Maybe my lack of sleep got me today LOL

Anyway...let's get back to the matter at hand! What's next Kim?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2006, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I don't think you are completely in left field either. I have been pacing thinking about this overnight...one of these days, the idea will become clear to me and I can help proceed. Right now, I have lottery numbers' block....lol

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8980 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2006, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Actually I think I am the one who misunderstood...I think that Laverne was pointing out the example that you can get burned if you play across the board...that a strategy must be devised to keep losses to a minimum and profits to a maximum. That's why I was a little confused since Laverne and I have always gotten along :) So it's my fault and I apologize.

Maybe my lack of sleep got me today LOL

Anyway...let's get back to the matter at hand! What's next Kim?

Hey there cps10, no need to get confused & yes that is what I am pointing out.

We can agree to disagree & let it be a matter of opinion while we are trying our best to produce the best in mass quantities & then reap the benefit$.

In my example look at the days when the zero went BUCKWILD. Those are the types of plays that we want.

In looking at the #s in the example I could see that sometimes using the same midday #s & applying the mirror to the consecutives & leaving the zero alone would produce evening hits. I have not looked at the stats since last evening but that may be an aspect to look into. 

Lottaloot, I'm looking for the 37. The 337,377, last week's return of 237, 137 & I'm looking for 379, 037. Ye$, Ye$...

Lottaloot, I am thankful that you brought this idea to the forum.

Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2006, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

973 showed in the midday games.  Wink

I will keep thinking.  Also, I wanted to see if by using paurths idea to the extent of only playing states that also have 1 or more of the digits that are in the pair.  But I haven't researched enough yet. 

L ttaL   T

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2006, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey there cps10, no need to get confused & yes that is what I am pointing out.

We can agree to disagree & let it be a matter of opinion while we are trying our best to produce the best in mass quantities & then reap the benefit$.

In my example look at the days when the zero went BUCKWILD. Those are the types of plays that we want.

In looking at the #s in the example I could see that sometimes using the same midday #s & applying the mirror to the consecutives & leaving the zero alone would produce evening hits. I have not looked at the stats since last evening but that may be an aspect to look into. 

Lottaloot, I'm looking for the 37. The 337,377, last week's return of 237, 137 & I'm looking for 379, 037. Ye$, Ye$...

Lottaloot, I am thankful that you brought this idea to the forum.

Yes, I can understand that idea for sure. So, are there situations that might "trigger" an outpouring of one digit as opposed to the others when using a pair like this?

For instance, when those zeroes went crazy in one particular day, was there a situation the day before whereby the zero was absent or very prevalent?

Stooges

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8980 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I can understand that idea for sure. So, are there situations that might "trigger" an outpouring of one digit as opposed to the others when using a pair like this?

For instance, when those zeroes went crazy in one particular day, was there a situation the day before whereby the zero was absent or very prevalent?

Scroll up to the example, as you will see Aug, 1, 2, 9, 10,12,14,15, that's more than one particular day that the zeros "went crazy".

From my previous post I stated: 

When a follower to a previous #(s) contains a zero that is an instance in which to play that # that contains a zero.

There have been theories posted as to when to play the zero. I like using the followers method. If you know a true "take it to the bank" follower as Tenaj has pointed out many times then I would suggest wholeheartedly going with that particular follower that has a zero in it.

cps10, this is my spin on how I would tackle the zero. I have stated other ways in the post above.

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2006, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I will have to study the leaders and followers to see if we can nail this down.

Stooges

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                    toronto
                    Canada
                    Member #11169
                    February 6, 2005
                    177 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

hi lottaloot.......don't give up on any idea.....just go and try and try.....i am sure something will come up.......i always thought tracking pairs is the best way to go in pick 3......i do my little search in On for pairs...i mean i am trying to track only one state.........here in toronto.....for example....after pair 56......single digit 4 or 2 will be draw in 2 or 4 days....mostly if 56 comes with od number i will make pairs with 4 or 2 and ods number......of course u will use some filtering and u can end up only with two pairs....another example is pair 25....which is followed mostly by single digit 7.....so if draw was 254.....i will make pair 7 and even numbers...so good luck with your idea......

Redford/MI
                      United States
                      Member #3396
                      January 18, 2004
                      4867 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2006, 12:11 am - IP Logged

OK!  I am going to go out on a limb here & use something that I remember Paurths telling me.

The pair that's due UNLESS it hits in WA,IN, OR NM tonight is

States that it may show in

MD-TS-NJ-MI-IN-SC-MO-TN-DC-CT

most due to fall as

5X1

X15

51X

remember only due if it doesn't hit in any of the 3 above evening games.

L ttaL   T

Redford/MI
                        United States
                        Member #3396
                        January 18, 2004
                        4867 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2006, 6:23 am - IP Logged

OK!  I am going to go out on a limb here & use something that I remember Paurths telling me.

The pair that's due UNLESS it hits in WA,IN, OR NM tonight is

States that it may show in

MD-TS-NJ-MI-IN-SC-MO-TN-DC-CT

most due to fall as

5X1

X15

51X

remember only due if it doesn't hit in any of the 3 above evening games.

Meant to post AZ in the above post instead of IN, duh?!!!

None the less, the 15 pair came last night soooooo all that searching was done in vain. 

Confused

And this is once of those rare times when the next pair fallinto the 5% category.  It's suppose to come by midday....but I have a slight feeling that it will not fall until the evening games today. 

Anyways the pair is 24

Let's see what happens! 

No time to do a search for the most likely way that it will fall.  Gotta get ready for WORK.

L ttaL   T

Redford/MI
                          United States
                          Member #3396
                          January 18, 2004
                          4867 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2006, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Also note that the states now have changed & any that may have had a 2 or 4 in them on 8/22

L ttaL   T

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2006, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Good luck lotta!!

Stooges

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2006, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I think I have an idea...yes, I have a good little idea and want to run it past you....

Stooges