Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*BRAND NEW* Consecutives Grids

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2006, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Fernando - I can do some further skip analysis on these particular sectors as well for any state you choose.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2006, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Keith

When and if you have the time, do what I just did for the last 27 or 28 singles Midday texas draws to the last 27 or 28 singles Texas Evening draws.

I mean the last skips workout.

You can use my Evening chart that I posted.

Complete that job.

Or at least give it a try, follow my guidlines or script, just as I did it or similar, it does not have to be exactly in the same way.

Let me know if you can or not.

Then later maybe tomorrow or whenever I will go to the 3rd part of my postings on these.

Fernando.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
      Member #2460
      October 7, 2003
      766 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Keith use this chart to do my skips workout for these draws.

If you can, if not it is O.K.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2006, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Fernando - what I will do is take the last month from both, and I will be able to run them through the program to figure out what the skips are.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2006, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Keith

Never mind the skips.

I don't need them myself.

It is very easy for me to get the skips.

Getting them is not the point of any of this.

Understanding how to use them, that is where is at.

Getting past draws and their skips is fairly easy.

What to do with them, that is something else.

So no skips are needed by me.

Fernando.

United States
            Member #2460
            October 7, 2003
            766 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

The hardest part is not so much getting stats of one kind or another, but knowing how to use them, that is a lot harder.

As you know, I have before gotten the winning number straight several times inside a large pool of combos with only the last past draw and or last 1 to 10 draws with out anything else other than a filters program such as the Freewheeler or Crunch 2, not real stats at all, other than a quick look at the last 1 to 10 draws and sometimes last 30 or so draws, with no skips data either.

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2006, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Keith and others

There is really no more for me to say about this.

Keith has already given very good information and he is very right about progressive betting or whatever the name of his method is.

I also gave my 2 cents worth of info.

If more info is needed Keith or somebody else can give it, maybe Raven, perhaps some graphical stats can also help some.

There is more than just playing 1 or more boxes, every box has 20 boxed combos, if you play more than one box per drawing, maybe you can use some filters on those combos to reduce them some.

I myself at the moment am not into this kind of playing so I can't tell you what to do or how to play in this way, Keith is more into this than me, so ask him.

I like this new way, I do, but will not try to see if I can make it work for me for some time yet.

Whatever anybody does, test it first against the past draws, just as keith does.

I need a rest so I won't think about this anymore for at least 1 more week.

Thank you Keith for this and the other thread.

Fernando.

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2006, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Fernando

Thank you as always for your contribution. Enjoy your time off and come back ready to hit it again!

Keith

Stooges

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2006, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Keith

Sorry, but I am just now beginning to take a look at your work.

So I read that you use the due or overdue boxed numbers, to see what is due you use the last month or last 30 or so boxed draws (?), Do You?

But I don't quite understand, there are 220 boxed combos, if each of them would come out once per draw, it would take 220 draws for all of them  to come out.

But some of them repeat on those 220 draws, that means that not all of them come out on 220 draws, so some of them will be due or overdue, you would perhaps need to evaluate at least the last 220 boxed draws to see which of them are due and you would need to evaluate many more draws than those to see which of them are overdue.

A boxed cycle would be 220 last draws, but because of the repeats it is not a complete cycle, but there is no real complete cycle as more draws would also make more repeats of boxed combos, so 220 last draws would have to do, a half-life boxed cycle would be either 110 draws or when 110 different boxed combos have come out, a 3/4 cycle when 3/4 of the 220 boxed combos have come out or when 165 draws have come out.

It all depends on which of the two criteria are used for the definitions.

But in the last 30 draws only a small percentage of the 220 boxed combos will come out and some of them might repeat, that would make most of the boxed numbers due.

Now, if we were talking about 4, 6, 8 or 10 quadrants (Boxes or rectangles), then I can see as to how on 30 or so last draws some of them could be more due or even overdue than others.

I am talking about the other thread and not about this one.

I can see that your predictions are doing well.

So whatever you are doing you are doing great.

Maybe there is no need for you to check or test any other prediction methods as that-one seems to be more than good enough, but it seems to me that to use it a person needs to have a lot of money to start with as you are predicting and playing for so very many states.

I don't really understand how you are making those predictions so I will test some other prediction method or methods, they will also involve progression betting as that kind of betting does seem to be the best betting technique.

Do keep on testing your own prediction method(s) to see how they do over an extended period of time.

So far so good.

I need to a little at a time read more of your posts.

Good luck.

Fernando.

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2006, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Fernando

Yes, I am testing with all states, but one would be suffice to play. Keep working and I will too..we could have something work out over here very well.

Keith

Stooges

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2006, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

You can be very sure that we will have something worked out before way too long, as we can't afford to wait too much longer if we want to win often enough playing online.

As before long we might not be able to play there.

I am not your average pick 3 player and I don't think that you are either.

Good luck.

Fernando.

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

You can be very sure that we will have something worked out before way too long, as we can't afford to wait too much longer if we want to win often enough playing online.

As before long we might not be able to play there.

I am not your average pick 3 player and I don't think that you are either.

Good luck.

Fernando.

This is true...however, I think we could adjust this to play within our own states anyway. Plus with me being on the border, I have access to two states in real time. So if online gambling goes away, you and I could together play in three states. I'm sure we could start a syndicate that would do the same thing. This is way into the future though.

Stooges