Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*BRAND NEW* Consecutives Grids

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2006, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

If the top is the most recent draw, then I would play B-3 - the entire sector - until it hits.

If the bottom is the most recent draw, then I would play B-2 - the entire sector - until it hits.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2006, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Keith

I don't feel too well at all now-days and also have little interest in gambling for some reason, I feel tired of the lottery games, even of the pick 3 for some reason, so I have not yet tried to do any progression predicting work or any kind of predicting using our new 120 boxed singles chart.

For some reason I am some-what more inclined to listen to oldies music and to look for lyrics to post of those old songs.

I am sorry, but at heart I am not a gambler, I thought that I was, I am tired of making prediction workouts, I have never made that many when compared to many people here, but as either EXCALIBUR or LANTERN I did make a few predictions since 2003 or 2004, some on the Pick 3 forum and a few others on the Lottery Systems forum.

Even I find it very hard to make good predictions, even for Texas and perhaps I have done better with Tx than with any other state.

I have posted things, but mostly for others to try and use and not so much for myself, maybe that is why I have posted much more about pick 3 filters than I have made pick 3 predictions, my predictions  were mostly posted just as tests and to show others what might be possible to do with the use of pick 3 filters if anything at all.

Maybe Sunday or Monday I might take a look at your spreadsheet and or at the chart and at the Tx past draws and see or not see something that can be of help.

Good luck to you, soon we need to make a chart of all 220 boxed numbers, not just the singles, I will have to think about that, either that and or one or more statistical chart(s).

We will see what I come up with, if anything at all during the next week or so.

You might also think about either trapping a particular pattern or patterns or a particular group of numbers and trying progression betting with them, perhaps something similar to what you are already doing, but not exactly the same (?), We will see later.

Have a very nice weekend.

Fernando.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2006, 3:54 am - IP Logged

...and this one goes out to Fernando

No special reason, just that I happened across it and the timing was right.  Enjoy the site.

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2006, 4:23 am - IP Logged

...and this one goes out to Fernando

No special reason, just that I happened across it and the timing was right.  Enjoy the site.

truecritic

Thanks a lot, they are very nice songs in there.

I am very glad that you found that site.

Fernando.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2006, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Keith take a look at these things.

I had to make another chart, because of these stats that I had to make with that new chart.

One more, another view of the same stats, but a few more draws.

These 2 stats charts should tale a tale (maybe).

Maybe that will give us some more ideas, for those 6 RENTANGLES CHART.

Fernando.

United States
            Member #2460
            October 7, 2003
            766 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2006, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Keith 

Texas Eve:

Evening is not like the Midday, a very different pattern (?).

What is your evaluation?

I will try to give mine later sometime for both draws'  patterns.

Good luck.

Fernando.

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2006, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Fernando, I like the fact that you can visually see which of those 6 sectos have hit and which ones are due. What do you think? I think that even though they are different patters they allow for you to make plays based on the patterns.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                Member #2460
                October 7, 2003
                766 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2006, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Keith

Yes, it is very important to be able to see graphicaly what is going on, I will talk about some factors to take into account later today  maybe tonight sometime.

Like skips, frequency and what ever.

Good luck to you.

Fernando.

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2006, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I am going to try to see if I can later come up with some filters instruction based on those charts and a previous chart.

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Keith

Tx Mid

27 Singles only draws.
                    Box#:
                    1, 1 hit.
                    2, 9 hit.
                    3, 1 hit.
                    4, 4 hits.
                    5, 7 hits.
                    6, 5 hits.

27 / 6 = 4.5 Average Expected hits per box in the long run.
                    Min expected hits in 27 singles draws 0
                    Max expected hits in 27 singles draws 27
                    Medium Expected hits in 27 draws 13.5

0 to 4.5 = 4.5/2 = 2.25
                    4.5 + 2.25 = 6.75
                    So MAYBE 2.25 to 6.75 Expected Hits 50% Medium Averages in the long run.
                    1.125 to 7.85 Expected 75% Medium Average in the long run.

Only 2 Boxes were in the 50% Medium Average on the last 27 singles draws.
                    5 Boxes out of the 6 were on the 75% Medium Averages more or less on the last 27 singles draws.

So there were from 1 to 8 hits per box in 27 singles draws.

Only 2 boxes out of the 6 had from 3 to 5 hits per box in 27 singles draws.

4 Boxes out of 6 had at least 4 hits per box in 27 singles draws.

--------------------
                    Tx Eve

27 Singles only draws.
                    Box#:
                    1, 5 hit.
                    2, 4 hit.
                    3, 3 hit.
                    4, 4 hits.
                    5, 5 hits.
                    6, 6 hits.

27 / 6 = 4.5 Average Expected hits per box in the long run.
                    Min expected hits in 27 singles draws 0
                    Max expected hits in 27 singles draws 27
                    Medium Expected hits in 27 draws 13.5

0 to 4.5 = 4.5/2 = 2.25
                    4.5 + 2.25 = 6.75
                    So MAYBE 2.25 to 6.75 Expected Hits 50% Medium Averages in the long run.

All Eve Boxes were in the 50% medium average on the last 27 singles draws.

So there were from 2 to 7 hits per box in 27 draws.

4 boxes out of the 6 had from 3 to 5 hits per box on the last 27 singles draws.

5 Boxes out of 6 had at least 4 hits per box on the last 27 singles draws.

----------------------------------------

This is only the first examination of the stats for the 6 boxes LDR chart for the last 27 Texas draws.

---------------------------------------------

When and if I have time sooner or later I will continue with the examination.

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2006, 12:46 am - IP Logged

I will be mostly in TEACHING MODE for a-while untill we advance this business some more.

Maybe more tomorrow or tuesday on this new chart.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        51098 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2006, 10:03 am - IP Logged

EEO-LLH (30)=== === === === === === === ===     EEO-LHH (24)
                        G5x V50 V51 V52 V53 V54 V55 V56 V57 V58 V59     G6x V60 V61 V62 V63 V64 V65 V66 V67 V68 V69
                        H51 === 029 === 049 === 005 === 007 === 009     H61 === 056 === 058 === 069 === 089 === 289
                        H52 === 038 === 148 === 249 === 016 === 018     H62 === 489 === 067 === 078 === 188 === 388
                        H53 === 047 === 229 === 348 === 025 === 027     H63 === === === 166 === 168 === 269 === 469
                        H54 === 128 === 238 === 447 === 449 === 036     H64 === === === 256 === 258 === 278 === 478
                        H55 === 146 === 247 === === === === === 045     H65 === === === === === 267 === 368 === ===
                        H56 === 227 === 346 === === === === === 126     H66 === === === === === 366 === 458 === ===
                        H57 === 236 === 445 === === === === === 225     H67 === === === === === 456 === 467 === ===
                        H58 === 245 === === === === === === === ===     H68 === === === === === === === === === ===
                        EOO-LLH (24)=== === === === === === === ===     EOO-LHH (30)
                        G9x V90 V91 V92 V93 V94 V95 V96 V97 V98 V99     GAx VA0 VA1 VA2 VA3 VA4 VA5 VA6 VA7 VA8 VA9
                        H91 019 === 039 === 149 === 015 === 017 ===     HA1 055 === 057 === 059 === 079 === 099 ===
                        H92 037 === 129 === 239 === 349 === 035 ===     HA2 299 === 156 === 077 === 169 === 189 ===
                        H93 118 === 138 === 338 === === === 116 ===     HA3 389 === 255 === 158 === 178 === 279 ===
                        H94 127 === 147 === 347 === === === 125 ===     HA4 479 === 499 === 167 === 259 === 369 ===
                        H95 136 === 237 === === === === === === ===     HA5 === === === === 257 === 277 === 378 ===
                        H96 145 === 336 === === === === === === ===     HA6 === === === === 356 === 358 === 459 ===
                        H97 235 === 345 === === === === === === ===     HA7 === === === === 455 === 367 === 477 ===
                        H98 === === === === === === === === === ===     HA8 === === === === === === 457 === === ===

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2006, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your work on this Fernando and Raven...I think this is an interesting way to work the numbers.

Stooges

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51098 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2006, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your work on this Fernando and Raven...I think this is an interesting way to work the numbers.

I Agree! Thank You for all your hard work and encouragement! Coffee

United States
                              Member #2460
                              October 7, 2003
                              766 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2006, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

2nd part: 

Keith, Raven and others.

Thank you Keith and Raven.

Tx Mid

SKIPS of Hits in Each Box from Newest Lth Side to Oldest Rth Side.

27 Singles only draws.
                              Box#
                              1:  19, 6+
                              2:  2, 4, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 2, 5, 2+
                              3:  5, 20+
                              4:  1, 2, 11, 3, 5+
                              5:  0, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 9, 0+
                              6:  10, 7, 2, 0, 1, 1+

Lowest skip there between hits 0
                              Highest skip there between hits 19

Total skips count per box:
                              1 = 25
                              2 = 17
                              3 = 25
                              4 =22
                              5 = 19
                              6 = 21

Total Highest skips count 25
                              Total Lowest skips count 17
                              Average skips count per box on 27 singles past draws = 21.5

Total 0 skips count: 6 maybe (Not Accurate)
                              Total 1 skips count: 6 maybe ------
                              Total 3 skips count: 2 maybe ----
                              Total 4 skips count: 1 maybe ----
                              Total 5 skips count: 3 maybe ---
                              Total 6 skips count: 1 maybe (Not Accurate)
                              Total 7 skips count: 1 maybe ------
                              Total 9 skips count: 1 maybe ----
                              Total 10 skips count: 1 maybe -----
                              Total 11 skips count: 1 maybe --
                              Total 19 skips count: 1 maybe ----
                              Total 20 skips count: 1 maybe --

The highest count of particular skips were: 0, 1, 5 and 3.
                              Best skips were: 0, 1, 5 and 3.

I will not do the Eve skips count as I am tired.

Skips of boxes changed most of the time from one singles draw to the next, for example:
                              2, 4, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 2, 5, 2+

Some skips are much hotter than others, both per box and also over-all.

Hits on some boxes skip more often than hits on other boxes, but this might change from time to time.
                              For now that is all folks.

We are making some progress, at least those who are putting real attention to the posts should be.

Maybe a Third Part to these will come later sometime within the next 1 to 3 days.

Good luck

Fernando.