Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

oklahoma cash 5 is a joke

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 10 years ago by okmarc.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Oklahoma
United States
Member #45345
August 19, 2006
23 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2006, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Geez, everyone needs to tone it down against Okie. They are just getting started, just like North Carolina is. I agree that the way it's set-up now seems way out of context compared to a lot of other states.

Give it time, it will change for the better when the State see's that the market for this game is declining and starts to take a deeper look into why?

I've seen it happen before and I'm sure it will happen again.

Good luck Oklahoma... 

Thanks for the kind words, Maddog10. The Lottery is indeed new to us here in Oklahoma, just as it is in North Carolina.

Despite the Lottery being new, we have already had our first Powerball jackpot winning ticket sold here on June 17, 2006 for $101.8 million. Pretty cool, I think.

LeeJay's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
    oklahoma
    United States
    Member #46226
    September 5, 2006
    5 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2006, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you guys .   

With a little luck  one day our lottery willl grow into a  money making machine for us all , besides if they don't start sharing some of that loot I'll just start spending my money somewhere else.

Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #45345
      August 19, 2006
      23 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2006, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

It looks like one lucky winner hit the jackpot in the September 12 drawing. I bet that will be one person who will not think that the Oklahoma Cash 5 is a joke.