Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you had to play 1000 PB/MM tickets,

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bobby623.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Would you play QP or your numbers?

Quick Pick [ 16 ]  [43.24%]
Your numbers [ 21 ]  [56.76%]
Total Valid Votes [ 37 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
Mcminnville, Oregon
United States
Member #3013
December 13, 2003
3047 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2006, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Excellent question. Since there is 3-4 days betwist these large jackpot games and time permiting  I would pick the 1000 combos myself.  Could probably come up with 300-400 a day, slips filled out.  I am not fond of the QP.   jarasan  US Flag

I agree with Jarasan!  You would have to get up each day between the jackpots and it would be like going to work.  Spend your time filling out the playslips.  Like you were doing a job only for yourself.-weshar75

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

jarasan,

Would you have any rules for picking your combinations like no combos of fours repeated, limited combos of threes repeated, all numbers used equally or certain numbers used more than others and etc?.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2006, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

jarasan,

Would you have any rules for picking your combinations like no combos of fours repeated, limited combos of threes repeated, all numbers used equally or certain numbers used more than others and etc?.

Normally,  (because I don't usually spend more than ten bucks) with these wide games from 1-55,1-56, I usually pick a 22 number set and an 18 (overdue) number set and then select 2 or 3 decade patterns that have some degree of repeatedness from the past 100 games and manually select from the pools to fit the patterns. I'll play 10 sets and I am happy if i get 3of5 on PB or MM. On the other hand,  I have very good success with this method on the 1-35, 1-39 games  just the day before yesterday on 12 hand picked sets on Rolling cash 5 D.C. I hit  1 4of5 and 3 2of5's, and hit 2of3's 3of5's 3of6's on a regular basis. 

Now with a thousand picks on PB or MM I probably would  increase the pools to 24 or 27 and maybe do 10 decade patterns 90 sets each, then the remaining 100 random hand picked sets. The decade patterns are six digit with PB & MM so last Saturdays pattern was a total freak of nature it was 300110,  I used today 012020 & 012101 to play 10 sets hand picked.  The 1-39 numbers and less games have very measurable and repeating decade patterns because they are 4 digit like 1212, 2112 for  six digit games and 2111, 1022, for five digit games, try it, you may be surprised.  So, I guess these are my rules (parameters).

LOL jarasan US Flag

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2006, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I would say my own numbers. I think I mentioned on here once I sold a $1000 worth of QP's to a lady once when I worked in a store and she won a few 3 spots. I think I could do better with my own numbers.

GUESS..................SQUAT???

PSYKOMO

VOTED...............................................................................Q-PICK

(BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!)

I would suggest you ............spread them out over TIME............

(HHHHHOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

IF YOU LOTTERY POST members....................."IN$I$TED!!!!!!!!!)

$1000.00 would be QWK-Pick

LOL

PSYKOMO 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3103 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2006, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I would run off a wheel in CoverMaster with the best percentage of guarantee I could manage using all the numbers while alternating  the three longest out power/mega balls among the lines. BobP

GIDDYUP's avatar - cls want_to_buy.jpg
            Dunn / Kinston North Carolina
            United States
            Member #46604
            September 17, 2006
            98 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2006, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I've won some cash but only by QP !

Dance

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2006, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I would break the 1000 tickets into 5 groups and buy 200 tickets over 5 drawings.

Numbers I would choose myself. 

dingo's avatar - lottery of-birth.jpg
                San Jose, California
                United States
                Member #42003
                June 26, 2006
                206 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2006, 1:53 am - IP Logged

I would break the 1000 tickets into 5 groups and buy 200 tickets over 5 drawings.

Numbers I would choose myself. 

Good idea.

I will pick some numbers until it makes me boring. Then the rest would go to quick pick. 

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                  San Angelo, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1097
                  January 31, 2003
                  1394 Posts
                  Posted: October 12, 2006, 11:24 am - IP Logged

It would take awhile to do it, but I would play my own numbers.
                  You don't have to change numbers after every drawing, so, you could take as long as necessary tp do the job. Once you have the tickets made out you take them to the store! And then replay them, etc.

Like RJOH, I would check my tickets for winners. You never know about those store clerks looking to cheat you out of your wins.

If you are playing 1,000 combinations, you would more than likely have some partners to help. You would also probably have a computer run to aid checking the tickets.

If you can afford to spend that much on your own, then you must have some deep pockekts. Most players aren't that well off, in my opinion.