Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

10 Worst Lotteries To Play

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 10 years ago by rdc137.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #379
June 5, 2002
11296 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2006, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I have, and I still haven't found a link for their UNlucky for Life game, but they do have a game called Lucky for Life. Are you sure you don't just have them mixed up?

I meant that there will be a new game in December, and that it will replace a game that does not have a cash option. The one I call Unlucky for Life.

Delaware
    United States
    Member #30273
    January 14, 2006
    494 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2006, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I meant that there will be a new game in December, and that it will replace a game that does not have a cash option. The one I call Unlucky for Life.

Well, as of today, I was still able to buy a 26 drawing ticket, so that takes you to JANUARY.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4523 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2006, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Well, as of today, I was still able to buy a 26 drawing ticket, so that takes you to JANUARY.

and playing 26 draws in advance wont bring the jingle opportunity each week. I personally ( if rarely ever) buy the Unlucky for Life more then two draws in advance. I want to hear that jingle and get my money re-couped because it doesnt hit any other way. And since CashOnly has yet to show the link or the direct reponse from a lottery official from Pennsylvania . lets say its wishfull thinking to see the game removed.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Delaware
        United States
        Member #30273
        January 14, 2006
        494 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

and playing 26 draws in advance wont bring the jingle opportunity each week. I personally ( if rarely ever) buy the Unlucky for Life more then two draws in advance. I want to hear that jingle and get my money re-couped because it doesnt hit any other way. And since CashOnly has yet to show the link or the direct reponse from a lottery official from Pennsylvania . lets say its wishfull thinking to see the game removed.

His wishful thinking, perhaps.

And actually, if you buy 26 draws in advance, it gives you 26 chances to hear the jingle (supposedly). I have won it that way.