Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missing LP Members

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 10 years ago by spy153.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

When people just stop posting where did they go?

They hit a big one [ 10 ]  [8.70%]
They figured out something that works [ 26 ]  [22.61%]
Alien abductions [ 18 ]  [15.65%]
That place in Egypt [ 1 ]  [0.87%]
World Cruise [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Mossad [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
LP Wnner Protection Program [ 14 ]  [12.17%]
Other - explain [ 46 ]  [40.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 115 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2007, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

i'm going to crank side one,side two,side three and side four of the album led zeppelin physical graffitti.the needle drops........

That sounds like a plan stan.....

You mean the laser beam drops....LOL

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2007, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Amen to that Mike!

Great to have you back Pac!!

Thanx buddy. A lot of catching up to do.

Thanx to Todd and this site, I can truly say that this place is one kind of addiction that's actually good for you. It's been 5 and a half months, and boy did I need a fix....LOL

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2007, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

You are just in time for the Grand Opening of Coconut Point! (this weekend)  One night I was driving up 41 and asked "when the H did that pop up?"  It's like an entire town of shopping and restaurants.   Bonita is no longer that little beach town with all the quaint shops. 

Where have all the cows gone?  They've all moo-ved to greener pastures I guess.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10392 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2007, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Hey there pacattack, good to see you back!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2007, 12:40 am - IP Logged

You are just in time for the Grand Opening of Coconut Point! (this weekend)  One night I was driving up 41 and asked "when the H did that pop up?"  It's like an entire town of shopping and restaurants.   Bonita is no longer that little beach town with all the quaint shops. 

Where have all the cows gone?  They've all moo-ved to greener pastures I guess.

You must be testing me. The grand opening happened a month or more ago, didn't it?

Any hoo....The point is that you are right. The only cows left are the ones shopping......sorry if I offended anyone....I'm not one to talk as my washboard stomach has now become a wash...LOL

They finally widened US41, and then all of a sudden the road was obsolete, considering a small city popped up. Only if they could widen roads as quickly as they do drug stores and banks.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2007, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Hey there pacattack, good to see you back!

Likewise my friend.

Missed everyone.

Wandering Aimlessly
              United States
              Member #25360
              November 5, 2005
              4461 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2007, 1:33 am - IP Logged

You must be testing me. The grand opening happened a month or more ago, didn't it?

Any hoo....The point is that you are right. The only cows left are the ones shopping......sorry if I offended anyone....I'm not one to talk as my washboard stomach has now become a wash...LOL

They finally widened US41, and then all of a sudden the road was obsolete, considering a small city popped up. Only if they could widen roads as quickly as they do drug stores and banks.

Yes, many stores have opened (Best Buy, Office Depot, TJ Maxx, Ross, Dillard's, Barnes & Noble....and so many more)  but the ads in the paper say "Grand Opening Feb 16-18"

Even if I had money I wouldn't have the strength to shop at a place that big! 

By the way...tonight you return to Florida & LP, suddenly I'm watching Letterman do his Top-10 and my cable goes out.  Hmm...  Coincidence?  Ponder

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2007, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Yes, many stores have opened (Best Buy, Office Depot, TJ Maxx, Ross, Dillard's, Barnes & Noble....and so many more)  but the ads in the paper say "Grand Opening Feb 16-18"

Even if I had money I wouldn't have the strength to shop at a place that big! 

By the way...tonight you return to Florida & LP, suddenly I'm watching Letterman do his Top-10 and my cable goes out.  Hmm...  Coincidence?  Ponder

Did you mean a KOINKIDINK?????

Butt of course....LOL

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2007, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Welcome back, pac!  I thought you were abducted by illegal aliens.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2007, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Welcome back, pac!  I thought you were abducted by illegal aliens.

Thanx Rick...Everyone here has been so nice to me, I don't know what to say....

Nice twist on the whole alien abduction thing happening here Rick. Always loved your wit...And not so far off base, considering the amount of them here in Bonita Springs Florida.

I look hispanic, and they always speak to me in spanish, assuming so. I just hope they don't snag me off the street someday, throwing me into an unmarked van, thinking I'm some long lost cousin....LOL

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                      The Carolinas - Charlotte
                      United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2007, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Thanx Rick...Everyone here has been so nice to me, I don't know what to say....

Nice twist on the whole alien abduction thing happening here Rick. Always loved your wit...And not so far off base, considering the amount of them here in Bonita Springs Florida.

I look hispanic, and they always speak to me in spanish, assuming so. I just hope they don't snag me off the street someday, throwing me into an unmarked van, thinking I'm some long lost cousin....LOL

LOL Pac...my brother-in-law looks Hispanic too...he gets a lot of spanish his way too. Fortunately he knows it. He is half Filipino. He used to run a Chinese restaurant, and all of his kitchen staff was Hispanic, so he learned it that way...

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2007, 11:13 am - IP Logged

LOL Pac...my brother-in-law looks Hispanic too...he gets a lot of spanish his way too. Fortunately he knows it. He is half Filipino. He used to run a Chinese restaurant, and all of his kitchen staff was Hispanic, so he learned it that way...

Sometimes it works to my advantage, because there are a couple of senoritas at those 7-11s that give me those eyes from time to time.LOL

Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2007, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes it works to my advantage, because there are a couple of senoritas at those 7-11s that give me those eyes from time to time.LOL

Are you sure it isn't because of that third eye on your forehead, Pac?  Crazy

The abduction thing is no joke around here.  That poor Fort Myers family from Guatemala still has not located their baby son, and probably never will.  Imagine stealing a baby from his mother. There are some pretty bad people running human smuggling operations. In the case of the people from Guatemala, they grabbed the baby for past due payment.  Really awful.  I don't remember if you were living in Florida when an entire family was gunned down on the side of the highway.

Coastal Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #2653
                            October 30, 2003
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2007, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Let me chime in and say it's good to see you back posting, Pac !!!!!!!

Order is now restored in this galaxy !

DD

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11339 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2007, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

i went out and got some dack janiels jus for tonite so opposible to celebrake this specal ocasion and i promis i've only had jus a phew swiggs

Page 7 of 10