Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Pick 3 Workout

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #45802
August 28, 2006
335 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello my LP friends,

Here's a new little formula I've been working on and thought I'd share it with you. Hope you'll let me know if it works for you!

Using a FLA. drawing from a few days ago:

First we +222 using lottery math.

395+

222 =

Now we +1 to each number individually.

Take each of these 3 new numbers and +2 to the middle.

Now we just continue on and play the 2 numbers after each of these:

627 628 629

537 538 539

528 529 530

Next 3 days drawings were :

726  (straight backwards)

Play around with it and see what you come up with!!    Type

Thanks everyone!!

lottolaughs:

I tried your system today and it won on a box pick.  Man!!  Not a great deal of money but better than losing and showing a profit is showing a profit.  How consistant do you think your strategy is?

Thanks for the insight, I played 945 as a box and the real pick was 459.

A win is a win!  I will try some of your other suggestions to change up the process.  Do you think there is a straight in the offering sometime down the road?

Floridian

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs:

I tried your system today and it won on a box pick.  Man!!  Not a great deal of money but better than losing and showing a profit is showing a profit.  How consistant do you think your strategy is?

Thanks for the insight, I played 945 as a box and the real pick was 459.

A win is a win!  I will try some of your other suggestions to change up the process.  Do you think there is a straight in the offering sometime down the road?

Floridian

Wonderful new$, floridian! That's great to hear. Wow, you wasted no time in putting this to the test,did you?!

To answer your questions, I'm not really sure how consistant this will work in FLA. since I haven't done any backtesting for your state. A straight is always possible, of course, but my best advice would be to do a little more testing yourself and see how productive it was in the past. I throw my ideas out there in the hopes that someone like you will maybe find something useful in it and can tailor it to your own games's needs. I've got tons of methods to use, and I'll admit that some probably work better then others. It seems in the beginning when you post something, people will try it out but after awhile it kind of disappears so that tells me that maybe they work for awhile and then stop. But that's okay, I'm going to keep trying. Only FLA. seems to have hit something using this method last night but that leaves a whole lotta states that didn't, so that to me says, back to the drawing board, lottolaughs!  LOL

Here's another new formula that might work for you. 

Using a CA. drawing--382

382-111=271

Now we are going to make a new number from 271.

2+7=9

7+1=8

2+1=3

We take our new number 983 now and add a 0 in place of each digit so we will wind up with these:

Now let's do the workout with these numbers and make 3 new numbers.

083-- 0+8=8    8+3=11 (use the 1 here. If you wind up with for example,15, use the 5,etc) 0+3=3

903-- 9+0=9  0+3=3  9+3=12     ( use the 2)

980-- 9+8=7  8+0=8  9+0=9

So our new numbers to play will be:

The next 2 night's drawings were--

329 (box)

There's many ways to play this. You can keep your original drawing number the same before you do the workout, or maybe you might have to +111 to it instead of minusing. Or maybe +555.

Let's make this the  PICK 3 WORKOUT CHALLENGE.

Whoever can better this workout wins the contest! Let's see what you folks can come up with. Good luck everyone!

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #45802
      August 28, 2006
      335 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2006, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Wonderful new$, floridian! That's great to hear. Wow, you wasted no time in putting this to the test,did you?!

To answer your questions, I'm not really sure how consistant this will work in FLA. since I haven't done any backtesting for your state. A straight is always possible, of course, but my best advice would be to do a little more testing yourself and see how productive it was in the past. I throw my ideas out there in the hopes that someone like you will maybe find something useful in it and can tailor it to your own games's needs. I've got tons of methods to use, and I'll admit that some probably work better then others. It seems in the beginning when you post something, people will try it out but after awhile it kind of disappears so that tells me that maybe they work for awhile and then stop. But that's okay, I'm going to keep trying. Only FLA. seems to have hit something using this method last night but that leaves a whole lotta states that didn't, so that to me says, back to the drawing board, lottolaughs!  LOL

Here's another new formula that might work for you. 

Using a CA. drawing--382

382-111=271

Now we are going to make a new number from 271.

2+7=9

7+1=8

2+1=3

We take our new number 983 now and add a 0 in place of each digit so we will wind up with these:

Now let's do the workout with these numbers and make 3 new numbers.

083-- 0+8=8    8+3=11 (use the 1 here. If you wind up with for example,15, use the 5,etc) 0+3=3

903-- 9+0=9  0+3=3  9+3=12     ( use the 2)

980-- 9+8=7  8+0=8  9+0=9

So our new numbers to play will be:

The next 2 night's drawings were--

329 (box)

There's many ways to play this. You can keep your original drawing number the same before you do the workout, or maybe you might have to +111 to it instead of minusing. Or maybe +555.

Let's make this the  PICK 3 WORKOUT CHALLENGE.

Whoever can better this workout wins the contest! Let's see what you folks can come up with. Good luck everyone!

I thank you for your efforts and for answering my post and offering yet more things to try.  I find all of this fun and it also can be lucrative. I think that you are probably correct that some work and some do not depending on the circumstaances.  But one can always backtest or for that matter forward test on paper to see if any consistancy exists.

What the heck we are all looking for improvement anyway.  I use the lottery mainly for mind therapy.  Since I am retired I really need to keep my mind active.

Thanks again for your great workout challenges.

Floridian 

San Diego
        United States
        Member #46705
        September 23, 2006
        55 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2006, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I tested your system you posted last night but I didn't play any numbers with cash. I wish I had not played past my limit last week! Todays mid day draw was 8 - 9 - 2 adn here are my numbers that I came with using your system: I used the 10/1 Mid day winning draw of 595 and this is what I got:

Had a played box/straight, I think I would have won a nice little stash! Check the CA lottery page and view the results to see how much I would have won. I'm going to do some more testing with no money because I don't have any extra money and see if this works well for CA.

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I thank you for your efforts and for answering my post and offering yet more things to try.  I find all of this fun and it also can be lucrative. I think that you are probably correct that some work and some do not depending on the circumstaances.  But one can always backtest or for that matter forward test on paper to see if any consistancy exists.

What the heck we are all looking for improvement anyway.  I use the lottery mainly for mind therapy.  Since I am retired I really need to keep my mind active.

Thanks again for your great workout challenges.

Floridian 

You're very welcome! It's fun for me too. Using these workouts are great for keeping your mind active. Mine gets a little TOO active sometimes! Crossword puzzles help too.

Enjoy yourself!

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I tested your system you posted last night but I didn't play any numbers with cash. I wish I had not played past my limit last week! Todays mid day draw was 8 - 9 - 2 adn here are my numbers that I came with using your system: I used the 10/1 Mid day winning draw of 595 and this is what I got:

Had a played box/straight, I think I would have won a nice little stash! Check the CA lottery page and view the results to see how much I would have won. I'm going to do some more testing with no money because I don't have any extra money and see if this works well for CA.

Much thanks to you, ironbelle, for showing us another winner here! Looks like it's working out better then I thought. 2 states down, anyone else trying this out? Let's hear from you.  Yes Nod

And welcome to the LP, ironbelle!!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3590 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

hi i tried it for Mass.front 3 but no success so will keep testing it on paper but keep up the good work. Remember paper testing cost zilch nada nothing.

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

This one's for you mchpick3!

Using VA. drawing---

Using the same method shown earlier today, make a new number  from this one.

8+5=3

5+0=5

8+0=8

New number is now 358.

Now do it one more time.

3+5=8

5+8=3

3+8=1

New number is now 831.

Next night's result was 193.

I've tried this a lot and it always seems to be just one digit away.

See what kind of results you get. And look a few days ahead if you are backtesting because sometimes it takes a little longer to show up.

Thanks everyone!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                  The Carolinas - Charlotte
                  United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

There you are, cps10! I've been keeping dinner warm for you and it just about burnt! LOL

Thanks a lot for your support!

You are quite welcome...your posts are very enjoyable!

I have been working on some complex issues with the Pick-3 games...this is like a puzzle to me...the more info I gather, the more I am armed to hit this sucker. As you know, I am a progressive player, and I have been working with numbers that are very far out...meaning they haven't drawn in ages! It's been fun and challenging and rewarding too! I know you know what I mean when your systems keep coming up with great results!

Keep up the great work...I look forward to more!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3590 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Based on your latest workout here is what i have for Tues. in Mass. front 3. It is 068. Good luck to all who play it.

Toni's avatar - disney25
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #106
                      February 17, 2001
                      210 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

I tried it on todays midday in Ohio and this is what I got. 958 =

190,191,192 There it is, the evening number (911)

I will keep testing, and thank you so much for all of your help.                    Toni

Pleasantville
                        United States
                        Member #6905
                        September 13, 2004
                        33 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello how are you i'm ladyde61 and i wrote down your system with the +222 and +1 ."Can you help me and send me what you think for New Jersey.Sun.893Eve.447 Mon.572Eve.-711.I did have 275 written down but my lottery buddy never came to pick me  up.I am working on somethin and the end of the week.I will post it.For some of the lotterypost members.Thanks!!!!!Ladydee61@lotterypost.com

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2006, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Good morning,retxx!

Boy, that Massachusettes is one tough nut to crack. I had trouble getting my pick 5 strings to work there also. Love the state, (especially Boston) but it doesn't love my systems.  Unhappy

Hope you're trying some of the other ones here and maybe some of the old "Pick 3 recipes" I posted awhile back. Thanks for hanging in there!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #46493
                            September 11, 2006
                            4173 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting method.  I decided to try a "reverse" method using Monday's (10/2) midday drawing with 958.  Since it was a high number, I subtracted 222, and subtracted 2 for the other numbers to stay consistent.

My numbers came out 618, 619, 517, 518, 217, 218.  Today's Ohio midday draw was 168!!

I'll be doing some more testing of my own on this method. 

Great work lottolaughs!!

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7712 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

You are quite welcome...your posts are very enjoyable!

I have been working on some complex issues with the Pick-3 games...this is like a puzzle to me...the more info I gather, the more I am armed to hit this sucker. As you know, I am a progressive player, and I have been working with numbers that are very far out...meaning they haven't drawn in ages! It's been fun and challenging and rewarding too! I know you know what I mean when your systems keep coming up with great results!

Keep up the great work...I look forward to more!

Hello there,cps10!

You're right, it is a puzzle, maybe that's why I enjoy it so much. Always been a big puzzle fan, especially crosswords. I have a pick 3 system in the works that is like sudoku, a big challenge to say the least!

Interesting you mentioned about working with numbers that haven't been drawn in ages. I asked awhile ago if anyone knew what numbers had never shown in the CA. pick 3 but no answers. Do you have any idea, or do you only keep track of your own state?

Thanks!