Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Pick 3 Workout

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I tried it on todays midday in Ohio and this is what I got. 958 =

190,191,192 There it is, the evening number (911)

I will keep testing, and thank you so much for all of your help.                    Toni

Hi Toni,

Appreciate you writing in and sharing your results! Well, shoot fire!, this is really turning out better then I projected. You're all giving me lots to think about here! Hmmmmm.........

Yes, please do keep testing. I'm curious to see overall how it worked in the past for a good chunk of time in Ohio and everywhere else for that matter. Please check in with me again and keep me updated.

Thanks so much!

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello how are you i'm ladyde61 and i wrote down your system with the +222 and +1 ."Can you help me and send me what you think for New Jersey.Sun.893Eve.447 Mon.572Eve.-711.I did have 275 written down but my lottery buddy never came to pick me  up.I am working on somethin and the end of the week.I will post it.For some of the lotterypost members.Thanks!!!!!Ladydee61@lotterypost.com

LadyDee61, you're up!! Nice of you to write in. Let's see now, which number would you like help with? Or did you want me to do all of them? Remember, that's $9.00 a pop there, don't want you going broke now!

Write soon.

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting method.  I decided to try a "reverse" method using Monday's (10/2) midday drawing with 958.  Since it was a high number, I subtracted 222, and subtracted 2 for the other numbers to stay consistent.

My numbers came out 618, 619, 517, 518, 217, 218.  Today's Ohio midday draw was 168!!

I'll be doing some more testing of my own on this method. 

Great work lottolaughs!!

Greetings,Surge, and welcome to the Lottery Post!

Thank you for the compliment, I try my best! Looks like you and Toni in Ohio are having some success with this. Great news! Now let's keep it going. Fantastic idea about subtracting the 222. I tried it that way myself sometimes and it worked also. Love it  Lover  when people take these systems and add their own spin on it. That's what it's all about!

Keep us posted and have a blast here!!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello there,cps10!

You're right, it is a puzzle, maybe that's why I enjoy it so much. Always been a big puzzle fan, especially crosswords. I have a pick 3 system in the works that is like sudoku, a big challenge to say the least!

Interesting you mentioned about working with numbers that haven't been drawn in ages. I asked awhile ago if anyone knew what numbers had never shown in the CA. pick 3 but no answers. Do you have any idea, or do you only keep track of your own state?

Thanks!

LL

I do have access to that data for any state to tell you the truth. I just don't have the program here at my office. I will be glad to find that out for you if you like.

The overdue numbers are what I like most...just about every system that I have refined for my liking has involved numbers that should have hit. If you have looked at my Grid posts, you will see how successful that is as a theory. Now, there could come a day that my bankroll could get wiped out. But, at this time, a $32k profit on paper over 2 months ain't too bad :) I just wished I had played them for real money!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

LL

I do have access to that data for any state to tell you the truth. I just don't have the program here at my office. I will be glad to find that out for you if you like.

The overdue numbers are what I like most...just about every system that I have refined for my liking has involved numbers that should have hit. If you have looked at my Grid posts, you will see how successful that is as a theory. Now, there could come a day that my bankroll could get wiped out. But, at this time, a $32k profit on paper over 2 months ain't too bad :) I just wished I had played them for real money!!

YAY, we're back on! Was right in the middle of answering you,cps10, when it closed down. So back to business!

$32,000 in "paper" money sounds good to me! Really? That's amazing! You're my kind of player, think big, play big, dream big! Your method of playing sounds to me like that of a poker or blackjack player, you have to know when to play and then you bet big. Is that sort of how you do it?

I would LOVE it if you could share that info. about what numbers have never shown in CA. whenever you get the chance!! Thanks so much. How about some numbers that have never come up at all anywhere? THAT would be interesting if there is such a thing.

Looking forward to hearing from you when you have time. Mucho thanks again.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
            BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3584 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2006, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs; retxx reporting in. I am staying with the 555 formula. Do not need anything else for now. Playing off the 111 in Mass. using your formula hit tonights 669 straight and box. thanks again.

los angeles, ca
              United States
              Member #20971
              August 29, 2005
              1 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2006, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello my LP friends,

Here's a new little formula I've been working on and thought I'd share it with you. Hope you'll let me know if it works for you!

Using a FLA. drawing from a few days ago:

First we +222 using lottery math.

395+

222 =

Now we +1 to each number individually.

Take each of these 3 new numbers and +2 to the middle.

Now we just continue on and play the 2 numbers after each of these:

627 628 629

537 538 539

528 529 530

Next 3 days drawings were :

726  (straight backwards)

Play around with it and see what you come up with!!    Type

Thanks everyone!!

HI EVERYONE,

THIS IS MY FIRST POST but i had to let you know that i tried your system with the California DAILY 3 numbers 595 from the OCTOBER 1 DRAWING.

I CAME UP WITH THE  FINAL NUMBERS :

927 928 929

837 838 839

828 829 830

THE NEXT DAY THE NUMBERS DRAWN WERE 892.

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAD TWO LUCKY NUMBERS 928 AND 829 WOW.

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #46493
                September 11, 2006
                4173 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2006, 12:13 am - IP Logged

WOW!!

I tried this method again with a high number, using Tuesday's (10/3) Ohio evening drawing of 808.  Again, since this was a high number I subracted 222:

808-222=586

subract one from each number 486, 576, 585

subract 2 from each middle number gave me 466, 556, 565

the consecutive numbers after each 467 468, 557 558, 566 567

Wedesday's (10/4) Ohio evening draw was 557 straight!!  I only wish I had played it!

I'll be doing a lot more testing with results.  Thanks!

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2006, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs; retxx reporting in. I am staying with the 555 formula. Do not need anything else for now. Playing off the 111 in Mass. using your formula hit tonights 669 straight and box. thanks again.

Nice going, retxx!

Did you play this just on paper or did you win some real ca$h? VERY glad to hear something's working for Mass. It's about time!

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

HI EVERYONE,

THIS IS MY FIRST POST but i had to let you know that i tried your system with the California DAILY 3 numbers 595 from the OCTOBER 1 DRAWING.

I CAME UP WITH THE  FINAL NUMBERS :

927 928 929

837 838 839

828 829 830

THE NEXT DAY THE NUMBERS DRAWN WERE 892.

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAD TWO LUCKY NUMBERS 928 AND 829 WOW.

Thanks,panathers! I'm honored you chose my thread for your first post, very nice of you. And thanks for sharing the results. Shame on me, I haven't even been keeping track as of late, been too busy working on a pick 3 sudoku workout that I hope to release soon. Keep us up to date! 

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7712 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2006, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!

I tried this method again with a high number, using Tuesday's (10/3) Ohio evening drawing of 808.  Again, since this was a high number I subracted 222:

808-222=586

subract one from each number 486, 576, 585

subract 2 from each middle number gave me 466, 556, 565

the consecutive numbers after each 467 468, 557 558, 566 567

Wedesday's (10/4) Ohio evening draw was 557 straight!!  I only wish I had played it!

I'll be doing a lot more testing with results.  Thanks!

Surge, you sure sound like you're on to something there! -222 seems to really be working  for you. Hopefully everyone who's reading this will certainly try that method also if the +222 doesn't seem to be working as well. Sure hope you'll let us know how it worked overall in the past history of Ohio and give us the run down when you finish.

Thanks again for testing this out!

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2006, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

New Pick 3 Workout for the day:

Using CA. drawing from a few days ago:

Now add +555 to each number individually:

Add +121 and +122 to each of these numbers using lottery math: 

794+121= 815 816

244+121= 365 366

299+121= 310 311

If it works for your state, you should see a hit within 4 days. On the 4th day the draw was 301.

Just something new to try out!!  Wink

Virginia
                          United States
                          Member #41886
                          June 24, 2006
                          500 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2006, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lottolaughs,

I just saw this post. I have been trying to do your other workout.  Congrats to everyone it's working for. :) Waiting for the next one.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3584 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs; retxx reporting in. To answer your first question yes it was for cash. Now next night off the 669 came up with a 127 as one of the group. Well tonight was 027. How close can you get lol. I will stick with the 555 as I said before and will work on a pic 4 5555 formula also. Thanks again

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                              Member #45802
                              August 28, 2006
                              335 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2006, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

New Pick 3 Workout for the day:

Using CA. drawing from a few days ago:

Now add +555 to each number individually:

Add +121 and +122 to each of these numbers using lottery math: 

794+121= 815 816

244+121= 365 366

299+121= 310 311

If it works for your state, you should see a hit within 4 days. On the 4th day the draw was 301.

Just something new to try out!!  Wink

lottolaughs:

When you say 4 days are you suggesting playing the same numbers for 4 days or use the current draw for that day in your workout, ie due the workout for 4 days?

I like to try lots of your ideas.  So far they have been great. 

I play a lot of this on paper until I settle on one method that works well in my state.  Thanks again for all your great workouts. 

Floridian