Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will we see a $260,000,000 - $300,000,000 Jackpot this year?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9579
December 12, 2004
2121 Posts
Offline
Posted: October 16, 2006, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

probably won't get to spend all 300 million.i just heard destroyers headed into gulf off iran!

    Avatar
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #21206
    September 4, 2005
    949 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: October 16, 2006, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

    probably won't get to spend all 300 million.i just heard destroyers headed into gulf off iran!

    I guess old Rummy isn't satisfied with losing two wars, three if you count the war on Al Queda, not that Rummy pays any attention to Al Queda except to try to get everyone to believe that it's Iraq. 

    To really put their stamp on things Rummy, Dick and George have to lose three or four wars; two or three just isn't enough.  Look at the bright side, it's another chance for Halliburton to collect another 300 billion dollars while short changing the American military.

    What a bunch of Putzes. 

      dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

      United States
      Member #2338
      September 17, 2003
      2063 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: October 18, 2006, 1:30 am - IP Logged

      Well at least mega did not disappoint. Vegas would have won a bet even for it breaking 100 million. Powerball would be a better bet. Euromillions will never get that big but at least it doesn't have an annuity.

        Avatar
        Morrison, IL
        United States
        Member #4657
        May 13, 2004
        1884 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: October 18, 2006, 7:58 am - IP Logged

        Euromillions also has a twelve roll limit.

          chasingadream's avatar - Archangel 01.jpg

          United States
          Member #38687
          May 3, 2006
          315 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: October 29, 2006, 10:12 am - IP Logged

          nah i dont think we will see a record for the rest of this year. I don't even think powerball will break 200 & I def believe MM will get hit in november

          Oogle  waiting patiently for my jackpot

            Avatar
            Maryland
            United States
            Member #35590
            March 20, 2006
            185 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: October 30, 2006, 11:54 am - IP Logged

            I'm making some bets in Las Vegas this week that we'll see a $260,000,000 - $300,000,000 before this year closes.  On Mega Millions no less.  If I can win the JP in these large games, I'll make my money betting on them

            It simply will not happen especially for Megamillions.........I will also gurantee you that MM will not see $100 million the rest of the year. If it hits for over a $100 million this year without awfully fishy set of numbers, then I'll request Todd to ban me for 3 months. Yes....I do have that kind of control. The record speaks for itself.

            Anyway I am about to embark on a new system theory starting in November. I'll start a new thread on that.

              dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

              United States
              Member #2338
              September 17, 2003
              2063 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: October 30, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

              It simply will not happen especially for Megamillions.........I will also gurantee you that MM will not see $100 million the rest of the year. If it hits for over a $100 million this year without awfully fishy set of numbers, then I'll request Todd to ban me for 3 months. Yes....I do have that kind of control. The record speaks for itself.

              Anyway I am about to embark on a new system theory starting in November. I'll start a new thread on that.

              You don't have to worry about a ban. Mega stinks with or without "fishy" numbers. The numbers are honest IMO but the game just stinks. I doubtit's cash prize will break $100 million until maybe April of next year. Too bad the people running it seem to care less what it's sales numbers are.

              We have already broken the 300 million level if you count Euromillions since both Powerball and Mega use inflated annuities and Euromillions is worth more now than either game at the 300 million level. 

                Avatar
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #21206
                September 4, 2005
                949 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: October 31, 2006, 7:05 am - IP Logged

                I estimate that there is a 75% chance that we won't see such a jackpot this year, at this point.    The 25% chance that we will see such a jackpot means it is by no means impossible.

                Such jackpots are unusual.  Powerball produced one such jackpot early in the year.  In the same run (using the inflated PB annuity, it ran to $365M.  Megamillions produced two such jackpots this year on separate runs, ending each at $267M and $265M in February and April.


                  United States
                  Member #379
                  June 5, 2002
                  11296 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: November 17, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

                  I estimate that there is a 75% chance that we won't see such a jackpot this year, at this point.    The 25% chance that we will see such a jackpot means it is by no means impossible.

                  Such jackpots are unusual.  Powerball produced one such jackpot early in the year.  In the same run (using the inflated PB annuity, it ran to $365M.  Megamillions produced two such jackpots this year on separate runs, ending each at $267M and $265M in February and April.

                  It's now too late in the year for either MM or PB to reach $300 million by New Year's Eve. Right now Hot Lotto is getting a "lotto" attention with its record jackpot.