Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

5/39 Schooling...

Topic closed. 171 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tntea.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, i think i am going to start a website and i was going to mention your group 1= 1-14, group 2= 15-28, group3 = 29-42...

The website is going to be free...It was for Win For LIfe and any pick6, 1-42 game..I was going to mention your 1-14, 15-28 and 29-42...I am wasn't going to mention the e/o though...I am going to pay the 500 dollars...I was going to use the: Sum total pattern that i wrote, and and something else i wrote on your: "Ready for Some PB schooling"....I was also going to put: How to beat Win4Life: Strategy" a post i posted...

I was going to mention you and mention LP too on the webpage...

Can i have your approval? Pm me...

If i am good to go i'll post what's the website here at LP...

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Tntea

One thing we might do to help determine the ooeeoo pattern is to convert the odd/even pattern to a decimal number.

If we set odd =  0 and even = 1 we can substitute the numbers for the letters.  Take the pattern

oeeooe

Substituting 0 for all the o's and 1's for all the e's we get

This can be considered a binary number.  We all know how to convert binary to decimal, right?  If not, you might have a calculaor included with Windows which will do the job for you.  I have XP and I have one.  Check under "Accessories". 

The above binary converts to 25 decimal.  Now the question becomes "How far back can we go before we find a repeat?"

There are a total of 32 such possible odd/even patterns.  From what I can see with my own Tennessee Cash 5 data, all 32 patterns are viable. 

There might be other ways to look at possible trends and I would be interested in knowing a few more.  So if anyone would like to add their two cent's worth, feel free to do so. 

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2006, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, i think i am going to start a website and i was going to mention your group 1= 1-14, group 2= 15-28, group3 = 29-42...

The website is going to be free...It was for Win For LIfe and any pick6, 1-42 game..I was going to mention your 1-14, 15-28 and 29-42...I am wasn't going to mention the e/o though...I am going to pay the 500 dollars...I was going to use the: Sum total pattern that i wrote, and and something else i wrote on your: "Ready for Some PB schooling"....I was also going to put: How to beat Win4Life: Strategy" a post i posted...

I was going to mention you and mention LP too on the webpage...

Can i have your approval? Pm me...

If i am good to go i'll post what's the website here at LP...

IMO (I said IMO), I don't think narrowing numbers down to just 3 groups is buying you much at all because that is almost a 'given', you need to narrow it down to 5 or 6.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2006, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I studied and experimented with the o/e part and got good results...They were for pick6 but they could be applied to pick5 too...Basically if you write all the o/e that played you would notice that they don't repeat in future draws so you could say that each draw's o/e is unique...Pick6 most common o/e has 56 o/e but i don't know how many pick5 may have will have to see...But i shall soon post them on this post or on "ready for some powerball schooling" on pick6 forum...

YOu also have to understand something...YOu only need to get the e/o correct "ONCE" and that's it you won the jackpot...But i will have to find out how many possible combinations does a e/o kind has for pick6 and pick5....

But i got good results with RNg's (pick6, 1-42) not with actual draws...Perhaps with actual draws the o/e kind would repeat a bit more often, yet all you need is to get it right one time and you won the jackpot all this provided you can afford the total possible combinations each e/o kind has...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois  deserves to be rich..."            "She is so rare..."

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I studied and experimented with the o/e part and got good results...They were for pick6 but they could be applied to pick5 too...Basically if you write all the o/e that played you would notice that they don't repeat in future draws so you could say that each draw's o/e is unique...Pick6 most common o/e has 56 o/e but i don't know how many pick5 may have will have to see...But i shall soon post them on this post or on "ready for some powerball schooling" on pick6 forum...

YOu also have to understand something...YOu only need to get the e/o correct "ONCE" and that's it you won the jackpot...But i will have to find out how many possible combinations does a e/o kind has for pick6 and pick5....

But i got good results with RNg's (pick6, 1-42) not with actual draws...Perhaps with actual draws the o/e kind would repeat a bit more often, yet all you need is to get it right one time and you won the jackpot all this provided you can afford the total possible combinations each e/o kind has...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois  deserves to be rich..."            "She is so rare..."

That is where the problem with lie.  Too many combos...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

That is where the problem with lie.  Too many combos...

Tntea, Yeah i know that's where the problem lies, but for pick6 (1-42), out of the 56 combos that exist i was able to eliminate 33, leaving 23 left...From those 23 i got them all the time, not saying that they would not repeat but the repetition was minimal...23 was the best i could do...For pick5 the combos should be less, instead of 56 i say is more like 39, 34 or 29 but don't know...The question is how many possible combinations does each combo have...How i was able to get 23? Because i went back 56 draws and noticed that the combos wouldn't repeat that much so basically each combo was unique so every draw i would eliminate one (combo) from the list and so on...

You don't have to use all possible combos just the most common one...

And if for some reason we can't use the 23 combos because they are  too much, if we could only create a custom abbreviated wheel with the 23 combos or whatever combons we may narrow it down to, then we should be fine, but the thing is find a software that will do that..

And you only need to have it correct 1 time, it only takes 1 time to win the lottery...

Even if you have lot of repetion it only takes 1 time to match all 6 or 5 numbers to win the lottery...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich.."        "She is so rare..."

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2006, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I soon going to post the most common pick5 e/o (combos) here....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich..."      "She is so rare..."

Griffith, In
                United States
                Member #41637
                June 20, 2006
                266 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2006, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Ok.. ready to narrow down 5/39 to where you have a chance of winning...

Boy I am...

First thing to remember is this ...

Group 1 numbers  1-13

Group 2 numbers  14-26

Group 3 numbers  27-39

Group 1

1, 2, 3,  4,  5,  6,  7,  8,  9,  10,  11,  12 ,  13  Even  2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12  ODD 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11,13

Group 2

14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Even  14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26  ODD  15. 17, 19, 21, 23, 25

Group 3

27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 Even 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, ODD 27, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37, 39

Now only serious players need to pay attention to this post for the rest of the story... 

Ok Tntea;

Now I am a beginner in this P-5 workout sheet, so I will need alot of catching up to do.... so I understand how these groups fall in,

and as far as for the color coded ones..... what is this and why have you chosen it like this?

Maverick2842

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2006, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok Tntea;

Now I am a beginner in this P-5 workout sheet, so I will need alot of catching up to do.... so I understand how these groups fall in,

and as far as for the color coded ones..... what is this and why have you chosen it like this?

Maverick2842

Ok.. the color coded was separating the odd from the even numbers.. Nothing more...

For instance if you wanted the 2oe2oe1o  you would only pick the odd number that was higher than the even number you picked in the first group.. Remember the numbers will appear from least to greatest after ticket is printed.. Hope that makes sense..

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2006, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Pick5 o/e combos (27 total)...I don't know i might be missing 2 or 3 don't know but this are the most common for pick5..I don't know how many i can eliminate yet, i will have to try later but is going to be RnG...Actual draws, may be a bit different but i believe they should follow the same rule: each draw has a unique combo and they don"t repeat for a while>  but it only takes ONE time< one time match of a combo to be a lotto winner...But the big question is: How many possible combinations does each combo has...The 5 o/e i eliminated because they don't play that often...Anyone feel free to correct me..

EEOOO                      EEEEO

EOEOO                       EEEOE

EOOEO                      EEOEE

EOOOE                       EOEEE

OOOEE                      OEEEE

OOEOE

OEOOE

OEEOO

OEOEO

EEEOO                       OOOOE

EEOEO                       OOOEO

EEOOE                       OOEOO

OOEEE                      OEOOO

EOEEO                      EOOOO

EOOEE

OEOEE

OEEEO 

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Play a wheel of  2 4 6 21 23 25 35 37 39  in TN

Type..  1e2oo2oo

Choose 1 from  2  4  6

Choose 2 from  21  23 25

Choose 2 from 35  37 39

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2006, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Play a wheel of  2 4 6 21 23 25 35 37 39  in TN

Type..  1e2oo2oo

Choose 1 from  2  4  6

Choose 2 from  21  23 25

Choose 2 from 35  37 39

Tntea you lost me on that one, can you further explain please...I am really interested in knowing what you are talking about....

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2006, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I played  1 e  2 oo  2 oe

1 Even being  2, 4, 6

2 odd being  21, 23, 25

2 odd being  35. , 37,  39

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2006, 12:05 am - IP Logged

The strings I bought are

02, 23,25,35,39

02,21,23,35,37 Just notice I played this string twice.. Mistake.. oh well..

08,12,17,31,34 A quick pick..

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

14-28-33-38-39  Big loser..

Page 8 of 12