Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

rudy shilli system for lotto wins!

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 10 years ago by floridian.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2006, 8:41 am - IP Logged

If it works so well, why is he sharing it???

Too big of a gamble.. Too many numbers to play..  Easy enough for him to allow others to use there hard earned money to play the numbers and he sit back and see if they win for half.  If they lose, he loses nothing.

He just needs enough Suckers to fall for this.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

stephi's avatar - winifrid
    rural lowcountry, south carolina
    United States
    Member #31677
    February 2, 2006
    196 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2006, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Greetings, just adding my two cents. 2 to 3 numbers is not a big deal. I can get 3 numbers with Sirmetro's 39 strategy. Tntea gets 3 numbers with her strategy. I can get 3 or more numbers with lottolaughts strings. I can get 3 or more numbers with the various pi s. The honest lotto system gives you 3 numbers on your tickets.

Canada
      Member #1888
      July 20, 2003
      184 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2006, 10:55 am - IP Logged

i realize this but look at the amount of combos you must play to acheive it

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2006, 11:34 am - IP Logged

he only requires 50% on first and second prizes lower tier prizes are yours to keep fully!

Let me understand how this racket works.  Rudy's clients sign an agreement after paying a fee that they will play his numbers using their own money and give him 50% of their winning.  Is this how it works?

If his numbers are losers, he keeps his fee and if two of his numbers come up and the client picks the other three or four numbers correctly he gets 50% of their winnings too.  Sounds likes he investing nothing to play his and the client numbers and sharing half the winnings.

Rudy is a crook.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2006, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Wasn't Rudy on the Fat Albert Show?  Hey, hey,hey!

LOL jarasan US Flag

mystic317's avatar - Yavill
            Palm Coast Fl
            United States
            Member #46736
            September 26, 2006
            168 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2006, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Let me understand how this racket works.  Rudy's clients sign an agreement after paying a fee that they will play his numbers using their own money and give him 50% of their winning.  Is this how it works?

If his numbers are losers, he keeps his fee and if two of his numbers come up and the client picks the other three or four numbers correctly he gets 50% of their winnings too.  Sounds likes he investing nothing to play his and the client numbers and sharing half the winnings.

Rudy is a crook.

I have to agree with your statement  here RJoh regarding Rudy !!!!!  Rudy does sound like a crook.

Tell him to put his money where is mouth is.
            It seemd to me if rudy wants to show us his system works then he would allow you to post at least

one set of numbers for at least 1 drawing  if it works as good as you are saying then he will win more than once as well as letting everyone here see that he has something worth investing in.
            I posted my numbers for everyone without a problem.. Because i truely believe in my system and know that it works and also posted tennessee numbers as well and they have hit numerous times as well. these people ont heis board are not as stupid rudy wants to believe.  Some are quite Brilliant  and are smart enough not to fall for this type of scam. If fact why dosent rudy sign up for membership here as well and let us all know about his system and to to make believers out of us..

Canada
              Member #1888
              July 20, 2003
              184 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2006, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

i posted a set last night the set that was e-mailed to me from rudy and it contained 2 winning numbers rudy sends all six numbers i dont have to choose any thats why if i hit all six i must split ti 50/50 because based on the agreement he provided the winning numbers and really isnt that the most important thing here is getting theng numbers tts what we have all been chasing for years

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2006, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

What does 2of6 pay in in the 6/49 games you play?  Did you send Rudy his 50%?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                  rainbow lake
                  Canada
                  Member #25177
                  November 2, 2005
                  10764 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2006, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

What does 2of6 pay in in the 6/49 games you play?  Did you send Rudy his 50%?

6-49 cost 2$ per ticket to play,

Low tier prizes suck,

4 numbers may pay 70$ to 170$

after that the prizes get better.

Like i said

if number drawn are

and you have 3,14,17,23,25,44

You lost on the number 3 and 14 in your selection.

2 dont mean squat,

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

i posted a set last night the set that was e-mailed to me from rudy and it contained 2 winning numbers rudy sends all six numbers i dont have to choose any thats why if i hit all six i must split ti 50/50 because based on the agreement he provided the winning numbers and really isnt that the most important thing here is getting theng numbers tts what we have all been chasing for years

So you were to play one string of numbers. (6)  to cost you $1 and if the line hit, you split the money 50/50.. You were only to be out $1 plus the fee to get those numbers..?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Canada
                      Member #1888
                      July 20, 2003
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2006, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

let me explain something here the fee i pay is a one time thing its not a fee for every draw and yes i bought only 1 set of numbers and got 2 numbers right he only sends me high probability sets and using his program only 1 set was worth playing

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                        Member #45802
                        August 28, 2006
                        335 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2006, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

So you were to play one string of numbers. (6)  to cost you $1 and if the line hit, you split the money 50/50.. You were only to be out $1 plus the fee to get those numbers..?

tntea:

I agree with your assessment of the situation.  But this thread has provided me with more laughs than I can describe.

As I said earlier aint no free lunches and everyone has an angle.  As for this player contract and the 50/50 split, beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

Let me tell you how it will really come out.  One of these guys one day will hit and Rudi will try to collect his 50%.  Then the client will take the contract to a lawyer.  The lawyer will find a loophole or attempt to find one.  Then, the lawyer will tell the client for 50% of the winnings he will get Rudi off his back.  Then Rudi's lawyer will tell Rudi for 50% he will collect the 50% from the client plus legal expenses.  This will drag on in the court system for 10 years and the cost of living will rise so much that the winnings will dwindle.  But during all this time the lawyers will be draining the winnings via legal expenses until they get to a point to where a compromise is agreed upon.

Sooo after taxes, heartache, frustration, minor stroke, legal expenses, divorce and a few other things thrown in the client and Rudi will settle and receive $2,000.00 each with many thanks from the attorneys and the court.

Think this is far fetched.  Well read some lottery history about winners, some of this has already happened.

I love it.

Floridian

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                          Harbinger
                          D.C./MD.
                          United States
                          Member #44103
                          July 30, 2006
                          5583 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2006, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

It even becomes more complex if there are cash and annuity options, and of course taxes.  LOL jarasan

Canada
                            Member #1888
                            July 20, 2003
                            184 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2006, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

well that wont happen with me if he provides me the numbers for a jackpot win i will gladly give him 50% and you can take that to the bank

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                              rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2006, 1:30 am - IP Logged

well that wont happen with me if he provides me the numbers for a jackpot win i will gladly give him 50% and you can take that to the bank

Rudi just runs a big syndicate no magic numbers just more chances for him, think about it, I can give 500 people 2 numbers each from 1 to 49

I get 500 chances you get 1 or how ever many you buy.

Dont be a sucker.

But if you want to then lets make a deal right now,

Ill give you 2 of the winning numbers from a pool of 12 and you give me 100$ ill sent these to you faithfully every week in fact i just hit automail for a year if you win i get 50% you get 50%

if you dont win i still win because i have your%100.00

But if you really like his system then buy it and play it, seems like no one else is really interesed, and were just wasting a bunch of useless time typeing crap instead of doing research, which reminds me im outta here.Conehead