Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

rudy shilli system for lotto wins!

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 10 years ago by floridian.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

cute but thats not how it works! the reason for not releasing the system is he knows he has something special and it works!

Canada
    Member #1888
    July 20, 2003
    184 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

maybe i could convince rudy to post 4 sets of numbers on the lotto that he chooses and you will see in front of your eyes the reality here!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I apologize to LP members for contributing in keeping this thread alive, but for the sake of new members I will continue.

luckyhorse,

Since you are not "rudy" and you are doing so well with his "program" why is there this sudden need to convince all of us today of how good he is?  Wouldn't this cut into your profits when he hits the jackpot tonight?  If you win with "him" good for you.  The rest of us are not buying it.  We have long memories about your "systems", why would we buy some "stranger's" 50/50 scam based on your recommendation?

Now respond in a few minutes to keep this thread on the first page as you have been doing all day. 

Caveat Emptor, newbies. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

cute but thats not how it works! the reason for not releasing the system is he knows he has something special and it works!

Hmmmmm then why does he want to give away 50%..  He has something that works and he wants to split it and not play it himself..

Open the windows.. something smelling fishy here..

I got some things going on myself .. but lips are sealed here.. Thanks to the phimatrix...

Good luck..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Canada
          Member #1888
          July 20, 2003
          184 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

i'am hoping if i promote i might get the chance of owning a copy of the system plus i have chatted with ts guy and he seems quite sincere

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

i'am hoping if i promote i might get the chance of owning a copy of the system plus i have chatted with ts guy and he seems quite sincere

Hon,

If this system is go great, he would not have to have anyone to promote.  Actually he would have his lips glued shut.  Think about it a minute..  Why does he need you ?  or anyone? if he has the winning system.  He is making his living by convincing others that he can help them win the jackpot.  He cares less one way or the other if you win.. If you do, he gains..  If you lose, he loses nothing..  Do you understand that he is using you..

If you get many people to play this, he will eventually win..  but not necessarily with you.  You are only a game piece for him.. 

Canada
              Member #1888
              July 20, 2003
              184 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

he lost out on several lotto jackpots by not having the financial ability to play nor the time to get ine computations necessary so by having many people involved this time he will not miss out!

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7713 Posts

Hon,

If this system is go great, he would not have to have anyone to promote.  Actually he would have his lips glued shut.  Think about it a minute..  Why does he need you ?  or anyone? if he has the winning system.  He is making his living by convincing others that he can help them win the jackpot.  He cares less one way or the other if you win.. If you do, he gains..  If you lose, he loses nothing..  Do you understand that he is using you..

If you get many people to play this, he will eventually win..  but not necessarily with you.  You are only a game piece for him.. 

I Agree!  Enough said!! THANK YOU TNTEA!!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts

My guess is that you already own a copy and you were chatting with yourself and you seemed quite sincere during this chat.  One thing I've always given you credit for is that you are a persistent salesman.  Kind of like selling ice to the eskimos...it's a tough sale, but a good salesman might sell a few cubes.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                    The Carolinas - Charlotte
                    United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2006, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmmm then why does he want to give away 50%..  He has something that works and he wants to split it and not play it himself..

Open the windows.. something smelling fishy here..

I got some things going on myself .. but lips are sealed here.. Thanks to the phimatrix...

Good luck..

Amen!

How is that PhiMatrix coming along? I can't get it to work out for me...I think I am too dense for the Pick-6 games other than the QuickPick, and I can't even do that right most of the time.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2006, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Amen!

How is that PhiMatrix coming along? I can't get it to work out for me...I think I am too dense for the Pick-6 games other than the QuickPick, and I can't even do that right most of the time.

LOL.. I hear you.

This PhiMatrix takes lots of backtesting to see how to use it for future use.  As with all system, you cannot get hung up on history results because those are after the facts.. 

I am using it and the schooling 5/39... to pick my lotto 5 numbers.. PB is a little too much for me right now..

I started with pick 3.. got comfortable enough to move to pick 4.. now looking at lotto 5 which is a college level to say the least..

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2006, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

LOL.. I hear you.

This PhiMatrix takes lots of backtesting to see how to use it for future use.  As with all system, you cannot get hung up on history results because those are after the facts.. 

I am using it and the schooling 5/39... to pick my lotto 5 numbers.. PB is a little too much for me right now..

I started with pick 3.. got comfortable enough to move to pick 4.. now looking at lotto 5 which is a college level to say the least..

I could imagine...I need to learn P4 before I move onto 5. I am working on 50/50 situations in both P3 & P4 that seem to be working pretty well with testing.

Ho hum! :)

Next time you nail down a winner for Cash 5 in SC, could ya lend a hand? I might be willing to do the Rudy Shilli for you...well, maybe not 50/50, but at least enough to get ya another plasma TV :)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2006, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I could imagine...I need to learn P4 before I move onto 5. I am working on 50/50 situations in both P3 & P4 that seem to be working pretty well with testing.

Ho hum! :)

Next time you nail down a winner for Cash 5 in SC, could ya lend a hand? I might be willing to do the Rudy Shilli for you...well, maybe not 50/50, but at least enough to get ya another plasma TV :)

You bet ya..

I dont play SC Cash 5..

It would be great to see you win.. I would expect Breakfast.. lol 

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2006, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

You bet ya..

I dont play SC Cash 5..

It would be great to see you win.. I would expect Breakfast.. lol 

You will get that for sure!!

Stooges

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #46493
                              September 11, 2006
                              4177 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2006, 1:27 am - IP Logged

If it works so well, why is he sharing it???