Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

UTRACK (Universal Variable Tracks)

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23267 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2006, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Ex,

Thanks again for the examples.  There are some good ideas here, and I've bookmarked this thread so whenever I get a chance to work on filters I'll be sure to work it in.  Thanks!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2006, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Todd 

You are welcomed.

It will take some time for me to better evaluate the VTRACs and their patterns and see if I can make good use of them or not.

This thread didn't go deep enough, but it was not meant to, it is just a preliminary overview of the VTRACs.

Others should do their own studies of the VTRACs based on what I and others have posted.

But other people do all states predictions, I so far have been a one state at a time predictor, one state and one draw, so what I  teach might not be compatible with what others teach. 

I can already do very great filtration if I really take the time to do so, but I still need more control over filters' failures, that might come in time.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.