Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

paying it forward

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by emilyg.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2006, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I give of my time not only here, but outside in my world. I was strongly (and to some degree still am) discouraged into just giving people my winning numbers because this person claims that its bad karma, or bad luck when they have ill-intentions...It dosn't  affect me, only if I allow it to. I create my own luck and my own situation. 

The numbers can't play themselves, but boy was I in for a surprise to find out that pretty much everyone I know will not risk even a single dollar to invest in a potential winner (win or lose), it was a better investment instead for them to keep that dollar in an a bank. No matter how many people I would like to help, there is no way help can be relized when someone dosn't wan't to accept it.

It dosn't  affect me, only if I allow it to. I create my own luck and my own situation. 

Agree...  Same with everyone else..  although most prefer to blame others..  Why blame themselves for being so miserable..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2006, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Great Topic Mike!!!

I think the best thing a person can accomplish in this life is to get down on all fours and give someone else a boost up.

If 'purpose' for being here is in question, then that would fit the bill.

Smiley Steve

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31358 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Great Topic Mike!!!

I think the best thing a person can accomplish in this life is to get down on all fours and give someone else a boost up.

If 'purpose' for being here is in question, then that would fit the bill.

SF - and you do!!!!

Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.