Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ducksafloat

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
Member #31284
January 27, 2006
8962 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2006, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Ducksafloat,

My prayers are with you & your family

God Bless

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
    $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16473 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2006, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I just received word about 5 minutes ago that Ducksafloat is in the hospital. Desmond her son that was in Iraq PM'd me. He asked us to pray for her. I don't know what has happened. I just spoke on the phone with her last weekend. I told him there would be many prayers said because she is much loved by her LP family.

I know that God will bless her and her family because he knows my thoughts and yours.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Patrice and just know that we are with you in spirit!!

Nayya

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Detroit, MI
      United States
      Member #43946
      July 27, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2006, 10:05 am - IP Logged

God Bless!!! Keep positive thoughts in mind, it helps people much faster...focus not on the situation, but of the wellness of the person instead

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

cmpmcg25's avatar - 8ball
        Missouri
        United States
        Member #23091
        October 7, 2005
        262 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2006, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Ducksfloat! Get well soon, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
          Florida
          United States
          Member #6147
          August 8, 2004
          1396 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2006, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I just received word about 5 minutes ago that Ducksafloat is in the hospital. Desmond her son that was in Iraq PM'd me. He asked us to pray for her. I don't know what has happened. I just spoke on the phone with her last weekend. I told him there would be many prayers said because she is much loved by her LP family.

I know that God will bless her and her family because he knows my thoughts and yours.

Healing prayers for ducksafloat.

Good Luck!

Stavros

rylesb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #1056
            January 18, 2003
            251 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2006, 11:27 am - IP Logged

you and your family are in my prayers.

LetDance's win!!!!       

libra's avatar - chi
              Cleveland , Ohio
              United States
              Member #961
              December 27, 2002
              43709 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2006, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Ducksafloat

We are praying that you get better soon.

Libra Dave

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
                Chicago, IL
                United States
                Member #8354
                November 2, 2004
                1580 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2006, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Get well soon Ducks!!!

honey10's avatar - nw femaleelf.jpg

Bahamas
                  Member #1774
                  July 1, 2003
                  1349 Posts
                  Posted: November 20, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I wish you a speedy recovery, my prayers are with you and your family in your time of need.Group Hug

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                    Beautiful Florida
                    United States
                    Member #5709
                    July 18, 2004
                    20119 Posts
                    Posted: November 20, 2006, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

My prayers go out to you Ducksafloat as they did for Desmond.

Get better and we'll be waiting your return...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                      Mid-Missouri
                      United States
                      Member #644
                      August 31, 2002
                      4271 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2006, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

BP, any word on Ducks condition?

Thanks for any info,

Bryan  :)

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                        Eastern Missouri
                        United States
                        Member #841
                        November 7, 2002
                        2430 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2006, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hi all. I talked to Patrice about 6pm on 11/21. Ya'll we gots to pull out the BIG prayers cause right now all is not ok.

Patrice went to the hospital on Saturday. She is in ICU because she has several blod clots in various areas. The biggest one is in her leg and is of great concern. The docs don't know why she has these clots.

She was talking and in pretty good spirits (although she was drugged) we had some laughs, she'll tell u it's what i make her do. They are going to try to ween her off all the machines they had her hooked to, and when that is good move her to a regular room, and when that move is good maybe let her go home on thursday.hmmmmm

She said she knows that she is on your minds and she is thankful for all your thoughts and prayers.

Group Hug 

Father God, I thank u for creating Pat in ur image. I praise u that she is fearfully and wonderfully made. I confess that u r the God that heals, Great Physician. I ask u to heal her body from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. I pray that u would regenerate every bone, joint, tendon, ligament, tissue, organ and cell of her body. This is the day that the lord has made; she will rejoice and be glad in it. In Jesus name, Amen

The a prayer that I pray ( i read it in a book).

Numbers.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31361 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2006, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Hi all. I talked to Patrice about 6pm on 11/21. Ya'll we gots to pull out the BIG prayers cause right now all is not ok.

Patrice went to the hospital on Saturday. She is in ICU because she has several blod clots in various areas. The biggest one is in her leg and is of great concern. The docs don't know why she has these clots.

She was talking and in pretty good spirits (although she was drugged) we had some laughs, she'll tell u it's what i make her do. They are going to try to ween her off all the machines they had her hooked to, and when that is good move her to a regular room, and when that move is good maybe let her go home on thursday.hmmmmm

She said she knows that she is on your minds and she is thankful for all your thoughts and prayers.

Group Hug 

Father God, I thank u for creating Pat in ur image. I praise u that she is fearfully and wonderfully made. I confess that u r the God that heals, Great Physician. I ask u to heal her body from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. I pray that u would regenerate every bone, joint, tendon, ligament, tissue, organ and cell of her body. This is the day that the lord has made; she will rejoice and be glad in it. In Jesus name, Amen

The a prayer that I pray ( i read it in a book).

thank you for the update.  next time you call Ducky - tell her we're all pulling for her.

love to nibble those micey feet.

mazk's avatar - hand neg.jpg

United States
                            Member #7359
                            September 30, 2004
                            3910 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2006, 12:46 am - IP Logged

AMEN Picks, I am sure a lot of prayers are with her at LP, and everywhere she goes ... can not wait to see her Smiley's again .

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                              Wentzville, Missouri
                              United States
                              Member #2243
                              September 4, 2003
                              8495 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2006, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone:

Thank you's ever soooooo much for your prayers of support!  As I read through the post, tears flowed from me.  Prayers are surely what helped me. 

The doctors said they didn't know why I was alive and all I could really think of when they said it was, I am completely happy in my life and I was not the owner of a single regret, I guess I was ready to die and then I heard, "Live" and as I lay there I thought, I do want to live.  The 3rd day of ICU a nurse came to me and told me a tramatic story, but the short of it was, "out of 8 patients in the ICU, I was the only one that survived.  I thought of my family here at the post and how prayers went up for Dez, and I thought of my family and friends at home who prayed and felt such a force of love surrounding my life.  Though I say "Thank You" it just doesn't seem like enough!  They say that I am not out of the danger zone just yet and to take it easy.  They say that I am a miracle and I say all the prayers that went up for me are the miracles.  "Thank You's Soooooo Much and please continue to pray for me!"    I am very content that I have an hour to spend online and I felt such love from family and friends and no doubt I thought of my family here at the post!  I have really missed being here and though I can't stay very long, I wanted you's to know that inspite of everything, I had the best Thanks-Giving ever!!!!  If I have repeated myself attribute it to the medications I am on.  Know that I am vey happy and completely content and that I miss the Lot of U's!

PaTrice

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
                              Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim