Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ducksafloat

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
Illinois
United States
Member #40207
May 29, 2006
2024 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2006, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

So glad to hear from you!  Praying for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself...we miss you!

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
    Eastern Missouri
    United States
    Member #841
    November 7, 2002
    2430 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2006, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone:

Thank you's ever soooooo much for your prayers of support!  As I read through the post, tears flowed from me.  Prayers are surely what helped me. 

The doctors said they didn't know why I was alive and all I could really think of when they said it was, I am completely happy in my life and I was not the owner of a single regret, I guess I was ready to die and then I heard, "Live" and as I lay there I thought, I do want to live.  The 3rd day of ICU a nurse came to me and told me a tramatic story, but the short of it was, "out of 8 patients in the ICU, I was the only one that survived.  I thought of my family here at the post and how prayers went up for Dez, and I thought of my family and friends at home who prayed and felt such a force of love surrounding my life.  Though I say "Thank You" it just doesn't seem like enough!  They say that I am not out of the danger zone just yet and to take it easy.  They say that I am a miracle and I say all the prayers that went up for me are the miracles.  "Thank You's Soooooo Much and please continue to pray for me!"    I am very content that I have an hour to spend online and I felt such love from family and friends and no doubt I thought of my family here at the post!  I have really missed being here and though I can't stay very long, I wanted you's to know that inspite of everything, I had the best Thanks-Giving ever!!!!  If I have repeated myself attribute it to the medications I am on.  Know that I am vey happy and completely content and that I miss the Lot of U's!

PaTrice

Sad  No more. U know i would've called u, but i know u need all the rest u can get and i remember our last call when u was in the icu, but then the laughter was good for u. Wasn't it? U know my thoughts. Girl glad u at home,

I bombed so bad this afternoon, i'm surprised u didn't feel the tremors all the way out there in Wentzville.  OK i know,i'm sorry.  Don't go past ur hour, ok.

Numbers.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Mid-Missouri
      United States
      Member #644
      August 31, 2002
      4271 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2006, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you online Ducks!

Take it easy, don't rush it. We ain't going nowhere and we ain't gonna forget you so....we'll be right here waiting.

Now, go relax...Bed

Take Care, 

Bryan  :)

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2006, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Rest, Rest, Rest...! Bed We all are still pulling for you!!

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12574 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you online Ducks!

Take it easy, don't rush it. We ain't going nowhere and we ain't gonna forget you so....we'll be right here waiting.

Now, go relax...Bed

Take Care, 

Bryan  :)

yep, Bryan is right, we r not going anywhere. We r all one big happy family here. So u relax & take it easy. We r here if u need someone to talk to even to pick on lol just kidding! love ya!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2006, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Glad you are doing better Ducksafloat.  God is good.  Take care of yourself and embrace the love.

takeemtothebank

United States
              Member #46220
              September 5, 2006
              110 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2006, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Ducksafloat,

I am glad that you are doing better. The LP does a supportive family. Thank the Lord for love and support in the time of need. With all the negative things going on in the world, it is so wonderful to find sweet, loving, and caring people. May God Forever Bless You.

Patricia

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                Wentzville, Missouri
                United States
                Member #2243
                September 4, 2003
                8489 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2006, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Yes, this is a very supportive family!  And you are right, "Thank You God for the best online family any girl could have and ALL the love and support one could have."  My husband will be back soon and he's gonna make me get back off, but um sho enjoying it til he come back and i know u's will be here but i just can't help it and want to be in the Loop soooooooooo bad cause um missing yall sooooo very much!  and i don't wanna snooze right now, i will soon though, i promise!Embarassed

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
                Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim