Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what poster do you enjoy reading on lottery post?

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Litebets27.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
Member #19043
July 24, 2005
7378 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2006, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I Enjoy All post Here,Here is a Party EveryonePartyPartyPartyPartyParty

This was meant to be read big,LP I LOve You out Loud{Rascal Flatts}

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    KENTUCKY
    United States
    Member #40028
    May 26, 2006
    578 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2006, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I enjoy reading posts from everyone. I would have to say that my favorite posts are the astrology posts from Libra Dave and BlackApple. They help me narrow down my picks.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2006, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I to enjoy just reading..I love to read what everyone else is saying whether it be about the lottery or just life in general..Delores..I to love this site..isnt it the greatest..My hat goes off to everyone for all the contributions that everyone makes to LP..it is all of us toegther that makes this place the greatest...and if for nothing else we can swap some recipes..lol..DOES ANYONE KNOW what iceing goes on a coconut cake..is out of a can or is it suppose to be homemade somehow..I have been wanting me some coconut cake..made one for Thanksgiving ..was ok..but it wasnt RIGHT..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #38040
        April 23, 2006
        1643 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Lotterybraker...The Best of Southern Living Cookbook (the one that's about 20 years old) has the best coconut cake, filling and frosting recipe. (Truly. Try it!!!)

(Todd, I hope that's not considered advertising)

Favorite Poster?  I'm like most of you here, I really enjoy all of the blogs/posts.

That Democrat from TN...you know, the one with the two kids and the chihuahua...he's not too bad, either.

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2006, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

American By Birth..."Southern by the Grace of God"...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #38040
            April 23, 2006
            1643 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2006, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

LOL

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2006, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

hey everyone.  just like to see who and what people like to read.its all good.never meant it to be a popularity poll.everyone brings something to make it better!!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2006, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

how have ya been lucky star!!  hope everything has been well for you.Cool

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                  Member #19043
                  July 24, 2005
                  7378 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2006, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

hey everyone.  just like to see who and what people like to read.its all good.never meant it to be a popularity poll.everyone brings something to make it better!!

Mike it is Okay I know People have to understand where you are coming from, i do understand,Keep on doing what you do,I think you are the Best!  Cheers to youCheers

United States
                    Member #39085
                    May 10, 2006
                    19 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I like reading anything that is informative & esp. when it comes to the lottery, so i would have to say Kola is my favorite poster b/c of his ideas. His posts always spark my interest.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                      FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2006, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Lotterybraker...The Best of Southern Living Cookbook (the one that's about 20 years old) has the best coconut cake, filling and frosting recipe. (Truly. Try it!!!)

(Todd, I hope that's not considered advertising)

Favorite Poster?  I'm like most of you here, I really enjoy all of the blogs/posts.

That Democrat from TN...you know, the one with the two kids and the chihuahua...he's not too bad, either.

Great post Lucky Star....I like that Democrat chihuahua racer with two kids from Memphis too.

All of the LP posters make this a very enjoyable site.  Great sense of humor among the members and I rarely leave the site without a smile from someone's post.  It's fun to be here.

Thumbs Up

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                        Illinois
                        United States
                        Member #46704
                        September 23, 2006
                        3692 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

It is fun to be here,  I bet some of our significant others dont think its so

fun spending all this time here.  There are so many personalities and flat out

good predictors.  Look at it like this, if you are an LP member you are in the

league, even within the league you have all stars.  Everyone cant be an

all star but Im sure they know who they are.  Wink

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10344 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2006, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

For sense of humor, Justxploring and then Rick 'Say it ain't so Linda Kollmeier' G

Just about everybody that posts in Lottery Systems and Mathematics

Everyone who posts in Pick 5

Everyone who posts in Mystical not asking for numbers from dreams...not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's a discussion board, you know?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2006, 12:00 am - IP Logged

For sense of humor, Justxploring and then Rick 'Say it ain't so Linda Kollmeier' G

Just about everybody that posts in Lottery Systems and Mathematics

Everyone who posts in Pick 5

Everyone who posts in Mystical not asking for numbers from dreams...not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's a discussion board, you know?

Coin Toss sees the value of Linda "my secret love" Kollmeier.  Without her there would be no IL lottery...perhaps no world as we know it.

Now let's talk about Rachael Ray.  Without her we'd be eating seaweed with our hands staring into the sun blindly looking for guidance.

These two women are potential write-in candidates for the '08 presidential election and should be beatified.  They ignore my emails....but that's all good.   "Serenity now!"

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
                              Winchester, Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #42711
                              July 7, 2006
                              1201 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:13 am - IP Logged

For Rick.....