Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what poster do you enjoy reading on lottery post?

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Litebets27.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Coin Toss sees the value of Linda "my secret love" Kollmeier.  Without her there would be no IL lottery...perhaps no world as we know it.

Now let's talk about Rachael Ray.  Without her we'd be eating seaweed with our hands staring into the sun blindly looking for guidance.

These two women are potential write-in candidates for the '08 presidential election and should be beatified.  They ignore my emails....but that's all good.   "Serenity now!"

Rick

I laughed when I saw this. My wife knows that I think Rachael Ray is so hot that she might give me a "hall pass" to have an affair with her...that is, if she's into slightly overweight late 30's type of guys ;)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2006, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Rick

I laughed when I saw this. My wife knows that I think Rachael Ray is so hot that she might give me a "hall pass" to have an affair with her...that is, if she's into slightly overweight late 30's type of guys ;)

You guys are cracking me up!  Green laugh  I can't even buy a box of crackers without her face on it! She's everywhere now, the new Cindy Crawford of the kitchen!

When her poster comes out, I'll send you a copy, cps10!! Wink 

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2006, 11:41 am - IP Logged

You guys are cracking me up!  Green laugh  I can't even buy a box of crackers without her face on it! She's everywhere now, the new Cindy Crawford of the kitchen!

When her poster comes out, I'll send you a copy, cps10!! Wink 

Thanks LL! She is smokin' hot...there is just something about her. The funny thing is that my wife shops at Nordstrom and in the department she shops is this young girl who looks like RR. She says she hears it all time. So my wife told the girl that if I ever got lost in the mall, then she would know where to find me! :)

My waitress at the bar last night was a cross between RR & K Clarkson (had the little diamond nose stud and all)...talk about a nice combination!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2006, 11:47 am - IP Logged

For Rick.....

charh20....you've made my day...isn't she a sweetheart?

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2006, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Rick

Cps.............speaking of the angel, she's on TV right now.  My son and I always watch her on Sat mornings...I'll bet you're watching her too.  Wink

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I'd like to add that picture of Linda to my signature.  Can anyone tell me how I would do that?

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
              Member #45802
              August 28, 2006
              335 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2006, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Cps.............speaking of the angel, she's on TV right now.  My son and I always watch her on Sat mornings...I'll bet you're watching her too.  Wink

Nothing against Rachael but she is spending just too much time in the kitchen.  She seems to have a drinking problem and her brand new hubby is running around on her big time.  Maybe she needs to spend some of those 30 minutes devoted to making meals to other areas of her life.

However, she is marketed extremely well to the general public.  She has started  the new daytime network show and is on Oprah's fast track schedule.  When you have Oprah pulling the strings you really have to screw up in a big way to fail.  She already makes well over 6 million a year and this year it will probably be 10 to 20 million.  Of course that pales in comparison to the 275 million Oprah will make this year.  She seems to be the successor to Oprah when the time comes.  She still is rough around the edges but I am sure that will improve with time. 

Anyway, I have reviewed the direction of the world and it is possible that it could go on without Rachael Ray but it would be tough, right Rick?

Floridian

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                Florida
                United States
                Member #6147
                August 8, 2004
                1396 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Floridian......where did you find this?

"she seems to have a drinking problem and her brand new hubby is running around on her big time."

Good Luck!

Stavros

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                  Member #45802
                  August 28, 2006
                  335 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Floridian......where did you find this?

"she seems to have a drinking problem and her brand new hubby is running around on her big time."

Just relating what I have read in the slop papers.  The tabloids maybe sleezy but they always seem, in the end, to have a ring of truth to them.  The net as well, you may not like hearing some of it but the truth seems to always bubble up.

Personal observation, sometimes I have been accused of being or knowing a lot of  functioning drunks and this could have a ring of truth to it.  Basically, it takes one to know one.  I believe it was on a couple of the shows Rachael tried to promote, one that did pretty well called I believe $40.00 a day and the other was a show where she interviewed celebrities at various places and talked about cooking and even had some of them cook their favorite recipes.  It was just plain awlful.  On both of those shows she many times was slurring her speech and on numerous occassions was shown drinking tails or wine and just laughing her rear end off and talking extremely loud.

Hey man I do not have a problem with any of it, I just am jealous being I wish I could make 10 million a year doing it.

Floridian

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31339 Posts
                    Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

hey everyone.  just like to see who and what people like to read.its all good.never meant it to be a popularity poll.everyone brings something to make it better!!

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #6147
                      August 8, 2004
                      1396 Posts
                      Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey man I do not have a problem with any of it, I just am jealous being I wish I could make 10 million a year doing it.

Got ya!  Hey, remember Julia Childs when she would be swigging wine on her cooking show?

Good Luck!

Stavros

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Nothing against Rachael but she is spending just too much time in the kitchen.  She seems to have a drinking problem and her brand new hubby is running around on her big time.  Maybe she needs to spend some of those 30 minutes devoted to making meals to other areas of her life.

However, she is marketed extremely well to the general public.  She has started  the new daytime network show and is on Oprah's fast track schedule.  When you have Oprah pulling the strings you really have to screw up in a big way to fail.  She already makes well over 6 million a year and this year it will probably be 10 to 20 million.  Of course that pales in comparison to the 275 million Oprah will make this year.  She seems to be the successor to Oprah when the time comes.  She still is rough around the edges but I am sure that will improve with time. 

Anyway, I have reviewed the direction of the world and it is possible that it could go on without Rachael Ray but it would be tough, right Rick?

Floridian

Floridian,

I think you're right about her husband...I heard that too.  He should be on the ten most wanted list for ignoring his wife.  I didn't hear she had a drinking problem but if she does she can come to my house and we can work on it.  I'll open the wine bottle and she can cook the venison cajun burgers we're having today.

She has 7 TV shows, has written 15 books and has a magazine.  I wonder if she'd go for a 55 year old dysfunctional like me?  What?

OK...my new bestest buddy on LP is charh20 for helping me to add Linda to my signature....

Thanks charh!!!!!!!!! 

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
                          Winchester, Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #42711
                          July 7, 2006
                          1201 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Golden Ornament

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                            mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2006, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I have to admit Rick..she is very pretty for ..what looks to be a blonde..lol..I still prefer them Black headed females myself..yum..yum..LOL

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2006, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Just relating what I have read in the slop papers.  The tabloids maybe sleezy but they always seem, in the end, to have a ring of truth to them.  The net as well, you may not like hearing some of it but the truth seems to always bubble up.

Personal observation, sometimes I have been accused of being or knowing a lot of  functioning drunks and this could have a ring of truth to it.  Basically, it takes one to know one.  I believe it was on a couple of the shows Rachael tried to promote, one that did pretty well called I believe $40.00 a day and the other was a show where she interviewed celebrities at various places and talked about cooking and even had some of them cook their favorite recipes.  It was just plain awlful.  On both of those shows she many times was slurring her speech and on numerous occassions was shown drinking tails or wine and just laughing her rear end off and talking extremely loud.

Floridian

I think what Floridian is talking about is the fact that before she was married, her husband was paying a girl he knows to slap him up, spit on him, that kind of thing. No sex involved, just degrading things to him. I think to the tune of about $500 a month, which he still pays to this woman, and apparantly, RR has no problems with it. Also, this dominatrix, for lack of a better term, passed a lie detector test when all of this surfaced in the Sleaze Rags.

Stooges