Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dear Santa (tell Santa what you want)

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

I want my cat to live, but unfortunately, I think we will have to put him down the day after xmas.

He was strickin down with a heart/lung ailment about 10 days ago, now he's refusing all food and water, the Vet said

there wasn't anything else she can do for him, he's on 4 prescriptions, but getting worse.  Cats sleep around 20-21 hours a day,

this poor guy has not slept in around 5 days......... he's just drained...  I'd give up the winning Powerball ticket if he would get better.

This picture is from a year ago. 

Roslindale, MA
    United States
    Member #5377
    July 1, 2004
    135 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Dear Santa,

Massachusetts.   9-8-9-3 (any time this year or next will be fine....). 

Oh, and  as a cat person myself, please first give guesser's cat a reprieve. 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2006, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I want a Fortune 500 company, headquartered in  Las Vegas.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2006, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I want my cat to live, but unfortunately, I think we will have to put him down the day after xmas.

He was strickin down with a heart/lung ailment about 10 days ago, now he's refusing all food and water, the Vet said

there wasn't anything else she can do for him, he's on 4 prescriptions, but getting worse.  Cats sleep around 20-21 hours a day,

this poor guy has not slept in around 5 days......... he's just drained...  I'd give up the winning Powerball ticket if he would get better.

God bless you and your kitty, guesser. Went through the same thing a couple months ago, I feel for you! 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2006, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Dear Santa,

The fourth number in pick 5 would be nice this year.. Getting 3 of 5 has been great, but finding out what to do get the fourth would be nice step ..

Ga has let me down this past week.. No hit since Wednesday..  7 draws and some not even close..  I would like to see things there get back to normal..  4 draws without a hit is longest streak I want..

Thanks Santa.. keep it up... 657 GA

Another thing, working with the new employees in the Congress to put a stop to this war.......

A nice vacation for the President would be great.. Maybe a 2-year one..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31553 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2006, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Been in your shoes many times.  It hurts a lot.  Sorry.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1532 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2006, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

DEAR SANTA,

For all the LP members and their Loved Ones,

I wish them Unshakable Peace, the Fearlessness to 'Fly', Patience, Wisdom, Good Health, Tolerance, Knowledge, Financial Comfortability, and the abilty to Laugh Easily, Often and Loud...

LET It BE...

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Illinois
                United States
                Member #40207
                May 29, 2006
                2024 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

DEAR SANTA,

For all the LP members and their Loved Ones,

I wish them Unshakable Peace, the Fearlessness to 'Fly', Patience, Wisdom, Good Health, Tolerance, Knowledge, Financial Comfortability, and the abilty to Laugh Easily, Often and Loud...

LET It BE...

Thanks for the beautiful wishes Kola!  You have such a way with words...I wish you the same and more!

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2006, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Dear Santa

I have changed my wishes, instead let that poor cat get well. 

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                  Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2006, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate the kind words, it helps a little bit.

The thing with pets is they are like baby children - you do all you can, but they can't tell you where it hurts, you only hope you are doing the right things to make them feel better, they are so innocent and so helpless, that's what makes it so difficult.   And those that have never had pets never understand, it's tough.  

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                      Member #12416
                      March 13, 2005
                      564 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2006, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Dear Santa,

Please help us to all remember that we are all in this Life Experience together and connected by Spirit.

Please give our World leaders a way to make Lives better for everyone on the Planet, and allow the members of Lottery Post to put thier winnings to work doing good for the world.

thanx......Merry Christmas!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

United States
                        Member #41383
                        June 16, 2006
                        1969 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2006, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Dear Santa,

Please help us to all remember that we are all in this Life Experience together and connected by Spirit.

Please give our World leaders a way to make Lives better for everyone on the Planet, and allow the members of Lottery Post to put thier winnings to work doing good for the world.

thanx......Merry Christmas!

It comes back to, whoever said it: John Lennon maybe ?  "Why can't we all just get along ?"

United States
                          Member #33085
                          February 18, 2006
                          744 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2006, 5:48 am - IP Logged

Dear Santa,

I'm very healthy. Please send me a tall good looking man who's as healthy as I am. Oh yeah a recent lottery winner or a rich man would also be a nice add-on, but right now a healthy one will do just fine.

Thank you.

Big Grin Santa

Wow! Thank You Santa!

Folks be careful what you ask santa for.  Because if you've been good he might just come through!

And I mean tall. Just showed up at my doorstep out of the blue! Wow!

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                            Fughedaboutit (NY)
                            United States
                            Member #8160
                            October 26, 2004
                            6777 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2006, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Yes Bev (and Everybody Else), there is a Santa Claus! Big Grin Santa

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

LottoHackJack's avatar - leaf
                              Leamington, Ontario
                              Canada
                              Member #2995
                              December 11, 2003
                              59 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2006, 8:55 am - IP Logged

NoelSeasons Greetings All. 

Now is your opportunity to tell Santa what you want. Don't be shy. Write Santa a letter to tell him/her what you want for being a good person this year.

Dear Santa, ... 

Santa...Now that you've had a chance to rest...I want to risk asking you just one question...

SANTA...WHAT DO YOUR REINDEER TASTE LIKE???

LottoHackJack