Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dear Santa (tell Santa what you want)

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #33085
February 18, 2006
743 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2006, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Yes there is Lottochica!  Lottohack...Ya can't eat my reindeer. I may need them again next year for something!!! LOL

ROFL

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    884 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2006, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I want enough money to buy a house. I live with my mother and really want my own place.Hyper

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2006, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Chino passed away this afternoon after having a seizure at the Vet.  Little dude tried his best, but went downhill really fast around midnight Sunday night, and it was apparent he wasn't going to make it thru this.

I appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers and kind words, and I wish the same for anyone that has lost a family member or loved one, 2-legged or 4-legged. 

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2006, 2:40 am - IP Logged

That is very sad!

I feel for you.

How old was Chino?

I hope that Chino is in a much better place now and pain free, if such is possible. 

When I was little we had a female dog, she was with us for many years, but got old and also had injuries from getting hit by one or more cars, one day she was home no more, while we were at school my father took her to a Vet to put her to sleep, as she had problems and maybe was always in pain.

I cried a lot and for a long time, but I more or less (Less) understood.

Both my parents have been "Gone" for very many years, I didn't know my Mother, I only have 2 very short and faded "Image-memories" of her as I was very very young at that time.

My father lived a lot longer and perhaps was from 5 to 10 years older than I am right now when He "Left".

That is life, there is nothing that anybody can do. 

Earth as it is and as has been is not a good place for humans anyway, so I sure would not want to be here forever, let us hope that one day we will all go to a much better place. 

Blessed is the Lord our God. 

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
        Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.