Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Followers System: Maloney Style

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
dover delaware
United States
Member #4466
April 26, 2004
1191 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2007, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

have yoy tried taking a look at delaware? thanks lesonook

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2007, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

have yoy tried taking a look at delaware? thanks lesonook

Lesonook, I look at all of the midday states everyday.

As I have previously stated all along in this thread, it is the state that has the most previous day's hits contained within it. That is the state(s) that is chosen in which multistate hits are realized. 

Go back & re-read, I tell you exactly what to do.

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2007, 12:47 am - IP Logged
      Platinum Member
      You Can't Lose With The $tuff I U$e
      Guru

United States
      Member #2023
      August 5, 2003
      2805 Posts
      Top 50 Poster

02/02/07

6 midday hits so far including a $traight from the chosen midday state of the day.

Did anyone find the state?

Hint: Down in the heart of - - - - -.   

02/02/07

Texas Midday Pick 3 is the state.

The evening hits have started already. I can count on this everyday!

AAAAMMMMAAAAZZZZINNNNG

02/02/07

Now add 8 evening hits for a total of 14 hits today. All from using 1 midday state. That's motivation enough to know going in that you are coming out a winner every single day.

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2007, 1:47 am - IP Logged
        Platinum Member
        Guru

United States
        Member #2023
        August 5, 2003
        2805 Posts
        Top 50 Poster

02/02/07

6 midday hits so far including a $traight from the chosen midday state of the day.

Did anyone find the state?

Hint: Down in the heart of - - - - -.   

02/02/07

Texas Midday Pick 3 is the state.

The evening hits have started already. I can count on this everyday!

AAAAMMMMAAAAZZZZINNNNG

02/02/07

Now add 8 evening hits for a total of 14 hits today. All from using 1 midday state. That's motivation enough to know going in that you are coming out a winner every single day.

Add 1 more, AZ for a total of 15 hits for 02/02/07.

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged
          Platinum Member
          Guru

United States
          Member #2023
          August 5, 2003
          2807 Posts
          Top 50 Poster

A special note: When I see doubles that are listed in the midday or evening states of Lucky's Followers System I always play the listed double & the companion double.

For example today in the Tri-State Pick 3 midday listing 133 was on the same line as (5) of the previous days' hits in the Full Set Of 30 Followers.

Again, 227 was on another line with (5) of the previous days' hits in the Full Set Of Followers, on a line in the Premium Followers with (3) of the previous days' hits.    

& what happened?

01/26/07

113-MI-midday

277-IL-midday

& what happened again?

In the Tri-State Pick 3 Midday for 02/03/07 using Lucky's Followers System 337 is listed in the Full Set of 30 Followers. It is on the same line with (4) of yesterday's(02/02/07) hits. Following my previous post above to play the companion double 377 as well. The result; a winning play!

02/03/07

377-Tri-State-midday

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2007, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

In December it was "Ring The Bells"

In February it i$ $ound The Trumpet$. Oh I'm so happy, overjoyed, thanks be to the GREAT CREATOR! 

Did anyone get the chosen midday state of the day based on the highest amount of yesterday's hits? (I'm not going to say)

Well, the chosen midday state produced more great hits for the midday & evening, a $traight hit in 02/03/07 MD-evening-775, in the Full Set of 30 Followers on the same line with (5) of yesterday's hits. &... 997 was listed on a line with (3) of yesterday's hits. We had 779 in DE-evening- 02/03/07. When you apply the info in the post above a hit is realized.

Also when I go through all of the midday states I look at states that have 3 or more of the previous day's hits on them, & sure enough there are hits contained within those lines for the midday & evening.

Try to keep a collection of the lines that have 3 or more of the previous day's hits on them because these are followers that will keep on producing win$ for you. Even in the days to come when you see a #(s) from one of those lines appear, another #(s) from that same line may appear as well. It work$.     

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2007, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

02/04/07

New Jersey Midday Pick 3

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Full Set of 30 Followers, on the same line with 3 of yesterday's hits.

Premium Followers, on the same line with 4 of yesterday's hits.

183-$traight

Green laugh

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2007, 2:56 am - IP Logged

02/05/07

Here are some fruitful MIDDAY states that have 3 or more (up to 5) hits from yesterday 02/04/07 on the lines: DE, GA, IN, NJ, NY, OH, TN, TRI-STATE, VA.

The lines with 3 or more (up to 5) hits from yesterday (02/04/07) in the above states are lines that have been known to produce winning #s in that particular state & or multiple states for the current midday & evening draws.

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2007, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

02/05/07

Here are some fruitful MIDDAY states that have 3 or more (up to 5) hits from yesterday 02/04/07 on the lines: DE, GA, IN, NJ, NY, OH, TN, TRI-STATE, VA.

The lines with 3 or more (up to 5) hits from yesterday (02/04/07) in the above states are lines that have been known to produce winning #s in that particular state & or multiple states for the current midday & evening draws.

At the end of this partial results listing I will draw some conclusions to perhaps make it even easier to pick out the hits.

Lucky has built a sound & strong foundation that will stand the test of time! & Todd has mastered the skills needed to implement this great work of Lucky's for ease of use.

02/05/07

803-CT-boxed-midday, TN-Full Set of 30 Followers, found on the same line with 4 hits from yesterday.

Listed 3 times in the Premium Followers & the #s of the day.

986-DE-boxed-midday. Located in OH & Tri-State Full set of 30 Followers, found on the same line with 5 hits & it is a repeat from yesterday.

641-GA-boxed-midday. Located in the Tri-State listing, Full Set of 30 Followers, found on the same line with 5 hits from yesterday. Also found twice in the first line of Premium Followers & Numbers of the Day.

469-IN-boxed midday. Located in the DE & NJ Full Set of 30 Followers, found on the same line with 3 hits from yesterday. Also found in the Premium Followers.

318-KY-boxed midday. Located in the NY &TN Full Set of 30 Followers, found on the same line with 3 hits from yesterday & is apart of a repeat from yesterday. TN-Premium Followers. Also Washington DC Full Set of 30 Followers.

710-MD-$traight hit, Full Set of 30 Followers, $TRAIGHT - Premium Followers. Also found in GA-KY-boxed- found on the same line with 3 hits from yesterday & is apart of a repeat from yesterday.

There were more midday hits. I have just given an example of how well the hits can be found on lines with 3 or more of yesterday's hits contained within them.

Conclusion: Get all of the states together that have 3 or more hits on the same line from yesterday. Look through those states & see what #s they have in common. Because as you can see above sometimes the same #s were found in 2 states.

If you can find any other conclusions please feel free to note them here.

Best wi$he$ to you.

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2007, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

02/06/07

Connecticut Pick 3 midday listing from Lucky's Followers System had 6 hits from yesterday on one line in the Full Set of 30 Followers. A boxed hit 615 Michigan evening.

Rolling right along with hits from the midday & evening.

It is one hit from this line, however you are directed exactly where to look with an indicator of 6 hits from yesterday located on the line.

The high amount of previous day's hits does not happen in every state that is why it is sooooooooooo easy to pinpoint lines that contain hits within them for the midday & or evening draws.

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2007, 12:23 am - IP Logged

02/06/07

Connecticut Pick 3 midday listing from Lucky's Followers System had 6 hits from yesterday on one line in the Full Set of 30 Followers. A boxed hit 615 Michigan evening.

Rolling right along with hits from the midday & evening.

It is one hit from this line, however you are directed exactly where to look with an indicator of 6 hits from yesterday located on the line.

The high amount of previous day's hits does not happen in every state that is why it is sooooooooooo easy to pinpoint lines that contain hits within them for the midday & or evening draws.

02/06/07

From that same line 563-Washington, boxed hit. The 615 & the 563 combos were right next to each other. & that is how it happens most of the time. Why? Because we are working with followers, some travel together for the most part constantly. 

When you copy, paste & group the lines together that have 3, 4 or more previous days hits you will see #s in common among the lines, those are potential hits as well.

csmiling's avatar - disney29
                        SC
                        United States
                        Member #35446
                        March 18, 2006
                        529 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2007, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Will this work for SC? We really need the help here in our state!

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2007, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello there csmiling, to answer your question you really need to explore using the lottery tools that Todd has provided. I would highly recommend that you get a Platinum Membership & try Lucky's Followers System.

Without the Platinum Membership I would not be able to use Lucky's Followers System & realize even more consistent win$ everyday. 

Best wi$he$ to you.

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2007, 3:09 am - IP Logged

When you are finished going through the states & locating the lines that have 4 or more previous day's results contained within them. Take those lines & put the #s through the Search Past Results, you will be amazed at how many times the #s come out per day, there are minimal skips, &... & this is a BIG &, it keeps happening throughout the months. 

As a matter of fact if you take any of Lucky's Full Set of 30 Followers, Premium Followers, Numbers of the Day, use Search Past Results, put the #s in groups of 10 & you will see that these groups hit constantly throughout the states with minimal skips.

In Lucky's Followers System using South Carolina Pick 3 midday 02/08/07 there is a line I believe with 4 or more hits from yesterday. There are other states that have fruitful lines as well.

There is another east coast state that should yield very well for us today. Yes Nod 

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2007, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

When you are finished going through the states & locating the lines that have 4 or more previous day's results contained within them. Take those lines & put the #s through the Search Past Results, you will be amazed at how many times the #s come out per day, there are minimal skips, &... & this is a BIG &, it keeps happening throughout the months. 

As a matter of fact if you take any of Lucky's Full Set of 30 Followers, Premium Followers, Numbers of the Day, use Search Past Results, put the #s in groups of 10 & you will see that these groups hit constantly throughout the states with minimal skips.

In Lucky's Followers System using South Carolina Pick 3 midday 02/08/07 there is a line I believe with 4 or more hits from yesterday. There are other states that have fruitful lines as well.

There is another east coast state that should yield very well for us today. Yes Nod 

Did you find the chosen midday state for the day? It's an east coast state. That's all I'm going to say.

It's producing just like clockwork.

It's easy, just highlight yesterday's hits & count the state with the highest amount of yesterday's hits.

This is my method for highlighting the hits. As soon as the next day's listing is available from Lucky's Followers System, I start highlighting the current midday results, as the evening results become available I start highlighting them. By the time AZ & NM's results are in then the highlighting is complete. Then I count up the amount of hits in the states & I am all set for the next day's win$