Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Followers System: Maloney Style

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2007, 11:33 am - IP Logged

There is another east coast state that should yield very well for us today. Yes Nod 

Did you find the chosen midday state for the day? It's an east coast state. That's all I'm going to say.

It's producing just like clockwork.

It's easy, just highlight yesterday's hits & count the state with the highest amount of yesterday's hits.

This is my method for highlighting the hits. As soon as the next day's listing is available from Lucky's Followers System, I start highlighting the current midday results, as the evening results become available I start highlighting them. By the time AZ & NM's results are in then the highlighting is complete. Then I count up the amount of hits in the states & I am all set for the next day's win$

Observation from the above method of highlighting: When you see 4 or more midday hits in one state or a few states, that state(s) may produce same state or multi-state hits for the evening. Also the state(s) with the most midday hits may produce same state or multi-state hits for the evening as well.

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2007, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I believe by now that everyone understands the concept of this post. I have finished posting in this thread. Continue winning!

Best wi$he$ to you.

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2007, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

I believe by now that everyone understands the concept of this post. I have finished posting in this thread. Continue winning!

Best wi$he$ to you.

If you have any questions or concerns about this thread please feel free to post them here.