Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another way to look at Single Numbers.

Topic closed. 115 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2007, 9:09 am - IP Logged

OH Brother....  Look what the Cat drug in !  See what I just found way out there on the Kansas prairie .....

None of these 10 have hit in 83 days. Average should be 16. 

046, 579, 246, 157, 248, 357, 268, 359, 468, 379 

also.... none of the All odds have hit in 41 days

135, 137, 139, 157, 159, 179, 357, 359, 379, 579 

None of the Doubles/ All Odd have hit in 31

113, 115, 117, 119, 133, 155, 177, 199, 335, 337, 339, 355, 377, 399, 557, 559, 577, 599, 779, 799

and ....none of these have hit in 6 months ..they could include repeats from the above numbers.

037, 136, 235, 334, 038, 399, 039, 003, 337, 355,

013, 239,  338, 356, 113, 339, 358, 223, 135, 333,  388 

These are all great ....regardless of what happens to that String tonight.

That "3" is closer than not!

352 last night in KS...pretty good stuff...haven't hit in 6 months till now!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2007, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks Keith ..... That was the Oldest OUT or SKip digit in North America. It just felt right for last night didn't it? Had a good feel to the whole thing.  The String goes on intact too.

Say Keith .... do you suppose there is a way to chart these Strings for each state? I should say ..an easy way to chart them.  Going through these 55 draws one at a time is a killer! They are tricky if you don't know a states draws and it will make you Cross eyed....   I am gonna miss some real good ones for sure.       

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Saskatchewan
      Canada
      Member #19992
      August 9, 2005
      2867 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2007, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Well Western Canada's string came to an end at 10 last night... now to sit back and see what unfolds now.

1,8,9 now takes over with a string of 8 in a row... will it go on? Who knows... lets see tonight... I think the 1 appears again tonight.

Anywhere & Everywhere
        United States
        Member #10713
        January 23, 2005
        290 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2007, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

OK...  this appeals to me. It is KS evening game.

It's not one of the longest strings.... only 12 draws long. ...but the thing I like about it is the LONG missing digits that are happening at the same time.

Digit 3 is missing in KS the longest time of ANY game out there. All positions skip of at least 25 draws! The digit 7 is out 6 days and the digit 4.... well he's only out 4 days. But I don't want to risk missing the set up on the String and the digit 3.

1.  Tonight .....I'm betting that 3 is gonna hit !

2.  I am also going to bet....

that the String will not break at 13" 

That means I can go for Pairs.... or some of them that are matches with the LONG out digits and the String Numbers. 

String digits.... 4,,,8,,,and 9    Match with digit #3 and that leaves us with 4...3    8...3    and 9....3   pairs 

Now I'm going to go look at un hit numbers with digit 3 in them for KS in the last 6 months or so.

Say WIN D, It looks like with 352 hit last night that the string 4..8..9 broke, however, your long digit 3 decided to join the party after an extended vacation. For insurance, it probably would have been good to treat both of your scenarios for last night as separate, yet strong possibilities, so that you got the string if it hit or the digit 3 if it hit.

Anywhere & Everywhere
          United States
          Member #10713
          January 23, 2005
          290 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2007, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Keith ..... That was the Oldest OUT or SKip digit in North America. It just felt right for last night didn't it? Had a good feel to the whole thing.  The String goes on intact too.

Say Keith .... do you suppose there is a way to chart these Strings for each state? I should say ..an easy way to chart them.  Going through these 55 draws one at a time is a killer! They are tricky if you don't know a states draws and it will make you Cross eyed....   I am gonna miss some real good ones for sure.       

I suppose there is a way to chart it. What are all the stats you're looking for to see with the dominate string?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2007, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Believe me .....anytime you find a digit out over 23 draws all positions you can bet that I have spent no less than 9 bucks on that proposition as insurance..... then the leaner's .... only then.

One can't afford to miss on those or play for less. Insurance pays. At worse .....you will hit it 2 times right? Think about it ...unless a horrible world record is about to happen..... its a lock at 25.

It's like free money .... you have an excuse to play really hard on your leaners .....really hard.... and still make your fade.... free play.  

On the charting deal..... it would be good to have all the states on one page .....instead of going to each individual state for their String Team info.  It is my opinion ....it's such a important filter that it could be part of LP regular stats. It really is a major influence on direction and game flow.  Of course .... I think there are plenty 50/50 filters that we should alert on first. Ex.. 8 days in a row of MOSTY/All even ....etc.  or .... 4or5  doubles in a row in Utah .....etc.    These would be grand. Literally !  LOL

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
              United States
              Member #10713
              January 23, 2005
              290 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2007, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I suppose there is a way to chart it. What are all the stats you're looking for to see with the dominate string?

Maybe, for starters WIN D:

- Last 10 previous dominate string teams and their string length (Maybe all possible string combination, just sort by date or string length)

- The date the dominate string took over

- The date the dominate string broke

- How big the string was when it started it's dominance

Anywhere & Everywhere
                United States
                Member #10713
                January 23, 2005
                290 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2007, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Believe me .....anytime you find a digit out over 23 draws all positions you can bet that I have spent no less than 9 bucks on that proposition as insurance..... then the leaner's .... only then.

One can't afford to miss on those or play for less. Insurance pays. At worse .....you will hit it 2 times right? Think about it ...unless a horrible world record is about to happen..... its a lock at 25.

It's like free money .... you have an excuse to play really hard on your leaners .....really hard.... and still make your fade.... free play.  

On the charting deal..... it would be good to have all the states on one page .....instead of going to each individual state for their String Team info.  It is my opinion ....it's such a important filter that it could be part of LP regular stats. It really is a major influence on direction and game flow.  Of course .... I think there are plenty 50/50 filters that we should alert on first. Ex.. 8 days in a row of MOSTY/All even ....etc.  or .... 4or5  doubles in a row in Utah .....etc.    These would be grand. Literally !  LOL

Yep that makes sense, However, what do define as a leaner?

Anywhere & Everywhere
                  United States
                  Member #10713
                  January 23, 2005
                  290 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2007, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

WIN D, I agree the dominate string concept is becoming an important analysis in my view. If we have all the states on one page, then what string info would be most relavant for comparison within and among each state?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2007, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

To start .... I would be happy with the current String info next to each State draw.  Maybe have the Long Out digits next or behind...

Ga midday.... String 1,,2,,3 (14 days)   Out..skip digits 7(11),,8(5),,9(4),,

Ga eve..........string  3,,4,,5 ( 5 days) 

NY eve...........string  5,6,,7  ( 7 days)

Etc.......... 

Oh,, just saw your leaning question.... well the one's I leaned on last night were the Pairs made up from the string and digit #3  ....  none i leaned on hit ofcourse.....but insurace paid for  those plays.... and they became not only free .....but a little profit to boot.   I can't afford to be totally wrong playing that many numbers.    

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
                      United States
                      Member #10713
                      January 23, 2005
                      290 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2007, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

WIN D, would you illustrate in a table matrix if you started betting on KS from the last 3 draws, what your $ bet and combination strategy would be in order to have made a profit last night, using the digit 3 and the dominate strings.
                      Because in your quotes: "23 draws all positions you can bet that I have spent no less than 9 bucks on that proposition as insurance..... then the leaner's .... only then. " & "One can't afford to miss on those or play for less. Insurance pays. At worse .....you will hit it 2 times right?" & "It's like free money .... you have an excuse to play really hard on your leaners .....really hard.... and still make your fade.... free play. " I am still attempting to put it all together in a practical bottomline format, moving forward
                      So how does that break down:
                      DAY 1 = insurance combos & bet amount, leaners & bet amount
                      DAY 2 = insurance combos & bet amount, leaners & bet amount
                      DAY 3 = insurance combos & bet amount, leaners & bet amount
                      profit after the 3 days

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                        The Carolinas - Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2007, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Chaz

I wish there were a way to do that...maybe we need to talk to Ricky about that...it would be pretty handy that way.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2007, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

WSN1

You have the basic idea and are smart enough to fill in the blanks to make "Cents" of it. . If anyone can't .... they shouldn't  attempt to bet that way.

The last time I did something such as this it came back to me with unfortunate results ...from a couple of people that could not really afford to play that way either. In what has become the tradition of LP ....its better to keep specifics private. 

I don't mind ....and can hardly avoid making some general references to my betting techniques ...however.... It would be better to refer this general technique to CPS10 as good source for progressive betting tables. He is the best ...along with Takeitez   

In this particular case ...a Leaner was a group of certain numbers that were part of the 3 digit string....and the long out digit 3.  Those were bet amounts double or more the 36+ insurance bets. None of the  leaner group hit but the insurance group backed the outlay++ .

My main focus is on the methods. 

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
                            United States
                            Member #10713
                            January 23, 2005
                            290 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2007, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

WSN1

You have the basic idea and are smart enough to fill in the blanks to make "Cents" of it. . If anyone can't .... they shouldn't  attempt to bet that way.

The last time I did something such as this it came back to me with unfortunate results ...from a couple of people that could not really afford to play that way either. In what has become the tradition of LP ....its better to keep specifics private. 

I don't mind ....and can hardly avoid making some general references to my betting techniques ...however.... It would be better to refer this general technique to CPS10 as good source for progressive betting tables. He is the best ...along with Takeitez   

In this particular case ...a Leaner was a group of certain numbers that were part of the 3 digit string....and the long out digit 3.  Those were bet amounts double or more the 36+ insurance bets. None of the  leaner group hit but the insurance group backed the outlay++ .

My main focus is on the methods. 

Wholeheartedly understand and respect your place in this....Bring on the METHODS it is very beneficial....it's funny though, as I wrote this request to you I had thought to posed the specifics of the bet strategy to Keith...so I will do that publicly or privately. I am not familiar with Takeitez, i will have to get better acquainted. Thanks for the recommendations. Just as an FYI, I take all information in stride and test it for myself OVER AND OVER, then apply to my current situation as best as possible before I ever think about real life implementation. So a $9 bet, may be equivalent to $3 a bet for me. I've been beat and burned too much to over extend myself.  So before, I ever think about implementing this method, I must understand it intimately as how to best use it for my personal goals from end to end or beginning to end. There are so many intangiles to this game that one must account for if they are to seriously hope to succeed. That is why so are not. With that being said, I think I can work out the bet strategy and I now understand the leaners group, however, which of the combos from the list you gave for KS with the digit 3, would have been used for 36 insurance bets.

dK

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                              Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #48725
                              January 7, 2007
                              1958 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

There are only 120 Single numbers ..... but look at them this way if you haven't ever seen them in this way.

First ... look how many of the 120 numbers have a Zero digit in them. Now.... check out the digit 1.  .....and then the digit 2. 

Now check out how many of the 120 numbers have at least a digit 0,,,1,,,or 2.

You can play some really good games keeping up with what 3 digits are dominant in your states game. Most times your state is in the middle of a string of  3. DOMINANT Digits.

Your next draw will usually have at least 1 of the 3 dominant digits in it.  Example.. Ga Midday has had a string of dominant digits here of late .... they are 6,,,9,, and 0.

Today..... 994 hit....  Dominant Digit ..#9 hit.   

012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 023 024 025 026 027 028 029 034 035 036 037 038 039 045 046 047 048 049 056 057 058 059 067 068 069 078 079 089 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 146 147 148 149 156 157 158 159 167 168 169 178 179 189 234 235 236 237 238 239 245 246 247 248 249 256 257 258 259 267 268 269 278 279 289 345 346 347 348 349 356 357 358 359 367 368 369 378 379 389 456 457 458 459 467 468 469 478 479 489 567 568 569 578 579 589 678 679 689 789

"There are only 120 Single numbers". Now see, this is exactly why I don't like reading threads like this because people just blurt out random stuff expecting everyone to know what they are talking about. What does "There are only 120 Single numbers" mean? It's like me coming up to you and saying "Laura had a baby" expecting you to know who Laura is.