Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another way to look at Single Numbers.

Topic closed. 115 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2007, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

"There are only 120 Single numbers". Now see, this is exactly why I don't like reading threads like this because people just blurt out random stuff expecting everyone to know what they are talking about. What does "There are only 120 Single numbers" mean? It's like me coming up to you and saying "Laura had a baby" expecting you to know who Laura is.

LOL .....  Guru 101 said.... " I don't like reading post like this" 

and ....." people Blurt out random stuff llike this" 

Random stuff ?  LOL    Blurt out ?  LOL

Here's some more crazzzy "random stuff" you never bothered to read up on before you .... Blurt out some more of..... your kind of stuff !

ONe is for Bad .... Two is for Good.    LOL  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2007, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

guru101...

If you had posted something like..... Hello everyone! can someone help a new bee out and fill me in on this ? 

You would have been really surprised and over whelmed at the good response you would have gotten from several folks falling over themselves .... trying to help you out..... including me. I really enjoy helping and sharing ....that's what I am doing here.  

Of course ..... you would have interrupted right in the middle of a good hunting trip post ..... that every one else seems to find at least interesting.  That's OK....  we would have probably STOPPED and done it anyway ....and spent a lot of time and effort spoon feeding you .

LOL ...... But not now we don't.  HAH ! I Agree!     

Win d    

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2007, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Chaz

Did you see that Pac is back on the board? Talk about a good interpreter...one of the best. His ideas are good...and we can implement them, especially coupling them with the statistics.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19992
        August 9, 2005
        2867 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2007, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Well Western Canada's string came to an end at 10 last night... now to sit back and see what unfolds now.

1,8,9 now takes over with a string of 8 in a row... will it go on? Who knows... lets see tonight... I think the 1 appears again tonight.

Well this string ended quickly... wow.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Anywhere & Everywhere
          United States
          Member #10713
          January 23, 2005
          290 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2007, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Chaz

I wish there were a way to do that...maybe we need to talk to Ricky about that...it would be pretty handy that way.

Keith, I agree, all the data is there and the framework with the dominate strings, it would be a similar setup as the V-tracs feature, This page would include for each state the current dominate string, it shadower, the length of string and the option to include the most out digits, etc..

Maine
            United States
            Member #99
            January 27, 2002
            1013 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2007, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Ok. for what it's worth, Texas ended 18 games for the 1, 5, 7 string tonite after two doubles, (114,118) and back to one of the 3-8-9's with 2-8-2. 18! Let's go to huntin'!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2007, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Well.... New York is still the North American ChampStar right now for 3 digit Strings.

The digits 2,,3,,or 4  have hit there every single day for 21 days now! There is also a shadow string 2,,3,,,6 that is also 21 days at the same time. Seems so strange to look at in their draw column for the month.

(even more strange is how such a cold skip digit like #6 can be part of such a hot hitting string)  ....some advantage there maybe?

Also.... the out digits are all strange at the same time. Check out this bunch of skippers  ..6 is out 9    8 out 8    7 out 6    0 out 5 and  1 out 5 (all at the same time)   

Wed, Feb 14, 20074-2-4..    ...2,,,3,,or 4 digit String . 
              Tue, Feb 13, 20079-3-9
              Mon, Feb 12, 20072-4-2
              Sun, Feb 11, 20075-9-3
              Sat, Feb 10, 20073-9-9
              Fri, Feb 9, 20073-0-1
              Thu, Feb 8, 20072-7-0
              Wed, Feb 7, 20071-3-9
              Tue, Feb 6, 20074-9-8
              Mon, Feb 5, 20072-8-6
              Sun, Feb 4, 20075-3-1
              Sat, Feb 3, 20071-0-2
              Fri, Feb 2, 20077-4-2
              Thu, Feb 1, 20072-1-2
              Wed, Jan 31, 20076-3-6
              Tue, Jan 30, 20079-1-3
              Mon, Jan 29, 20073-3-5
              Sun, Jan 28, 20073-3-8
              Sat, Jan 27, 20077-8-2
              Fri, Jan 26, 20072-0-8
              Thu, Jan 25, 20074-7-8
              Wed, Jan 24, 20075-0-7

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2007, 5:30 am - IP Logged

I forgot to mention another hard to believe aspect of that 2,,,3,,,4 String which really baffles me...

Guess what the number one missing single number box pair is right now in New York......?  Would you believe 34 ?  LOL    and guess what another of the top 10 missing pairs right now is...? The 23 pair !  Amazzzing

Yeap.... poor wandering pairs... 23 and 34 are lost out there. LOL While at the same time the String 2,,,3,,4 are using a machine gun on the last 21 draws!

I know there must be a big fat advantage to this some how but ....  right now I'll be darned if i can make it out. It is fascinating.

Win d    

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                  Redford/MI
                  United States
                  Member #3396
                  January 18, 2004
                  4867 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2007, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey Kimberlee.... just saw these last post and your question about 3 digit String .... I only have stats for separate draws. 

Believe it or not ....the longest unbroken string of digits in MI EVENING is actually 1,,,3,,and 9 because that String Team is .... 15 draws long. The next longest String is 4,,6,,,8 because its only 9 draws long. 

It's a little tricky to find the longest String Teams some times but it does get better and its actually kinda fun.

The MI .....longest out or coldest digits are 1,,2,,,and 6 

NOTE: 

One of your String Team actually has a cold digit in it .....the digit 1 .  See how a Team can have Cold and Hot Digits in it?  If that cold digit 1 doesn't come running up ...when your other 2 Team digits get tired .... they are finished after 15 draws. The end.  But..... he's come through so far at the right times. 

Sysp34 ....Hello and Thank you for that Positional digit work ! Now... that really is going to take some time to think about. I have such problems with positional digits.  I guess that's why it pays so well. LOL 

Thanks for such colorful stats ....it makes it so much easier to grasp.  You have such talent.  

Thanks for the reply, WIN D.

L ttaL   T

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2007, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply, WIN D.

My pleasure Kimberlee.

I just finished looking at Ga. Midday for today and found another strange thing going on at the same time as the digit String thing.

Ga. Midday has 0,,6,,,and 9 as it's String and its 12 draws long....... but.... strange about the Box Pairs

Guess again what the longest out Box pairs have in common with the String Thing??  Yeap...  06  and box pair 69  are in the top 11 most out pairs

This is just like NY with its 21 day skip.... the digits that are the Hottest hitting digits each day....or String ..... also has as its most out pairs in common!  Is this an accident? 

It sure is counter intuitive ....   Is it always this way? When digits go crazy each day.... their pairs go on vacation?  Hmmm 

If anyone sees the same sort of thing ....or relationship between LONG out Pairs.... and the Active String Thing in their draws .... let us know about it.   

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
                      United States
                      Member #10713
                      January 23, 2005
                      290 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2007, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

WSN1

You have the basic idea and are smart enough to fill in the blanks to make "Cents" of it. . If anyone can't .... they shouldn't  attempt to bet that way.

The last time I did something such as this it came back to me with unfortunate results ...from a couple of people that could not really afford to play that way either. In what has become the tradition of LP ....its better to keep specifics private. 

I don't mind ....and can hardly avoid making some general references to my betting techniques ...however.... It would be better to refer this general technique to CPS10 as good source for progressive betting tables. He is the best ...along with Takeitez   

In this particular case ...a Leaner was a group of certain numbers that were part of the 3 digit string....and the long out digit 3.  Those were bet amounts double or more the 36+ insurance bets. None of the  leaner group hit but the insurance group backed the outlay++ .

My main focus is on the methods. 

WIN D, what were the 36+ insurance bets, from this draw?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2007, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

WIN D, what were the 36+ insurance bets, from this draw?

Go to my blog.... find an entry called " If ya know just one Number"  Find the right digit .....in this case 3 and look under that particular digit.  Perhaps you will like to have that chart handy for the next far out digit.

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
                          United States
                          Member #10713
                          January 23, 2005
                          290 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2007, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Go to my blog.... find an entry called " If ya know just one Number"  Find the right digit .....in this case 3 and look under that particular digit.  Perhaps you will like to have that chart handy for the next far out digit.

GOT IT THANKS WIN D!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2007, 9:31 am - IP Logged

OK.... I just painfully ...LOL  Went through most of the state draws again late last night and here is how we found the 3...String Thing  averaging out..... in the top states draws. 

10 14 9 10 10 8 15/PA/eve 10 17/tristate 8 9 9 13 7 8 9 15/TX   8  9   22/NY/mid

14 7 14 14 12 14 14 13 16 13 13 13  17/DE/mid   20/DE/eve. 13 7 7 

and.... just fyi for the most out digits around the country....

Tx/mid... digit 3 out 25 draws !!

ont...digit 1 out 18 draws

NJ....digit 7 out  14

Ga. ..digit 7 out 17 draws

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
                              United States
                              Member #10713
                              January 23, 2005
                              290 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2007, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

OK.... I just painfully ...LOL  Went through most of the state draws again late last night and here is how we found the 3...String Thing  averaging out..... in the top states draws. 

10 14 9 10 10 8 15/PA/eve 10 17/tristate 8 9 9 13 7 8 9 15/TX   8  9   22/NY/mid

14 7 14 14 12 14 14 13 16 13 13 13  17/DE/mid   20/DE/eve. 13 7 7 

and.... just fyi for the most out digits around the country....

Tx/mid... digit 3 out 25 draws !!

ont...digit 1 out 18 draws

NJ....digit 7 out  14

Ga. ..digit 7 out 17 draws

Great Stuff WIN D, appreciate the effort, this is very important.  The string 22 should be for NY EVE. Also, Im beginning to notice, just combining certain statisical concepts together, that it's probably a high % bet to play when 2 of 3 of the D-Strings hit, and have at least 3 digits out 5 games or more, then go with combos that include only one of each D-string alone with at least one of the out digits. Also, in last night's game in NY EVE, 3 of last 6 draws were all LOW, I would have filtered that out and last 3 draws were doubles including 4 of last 5, so a good bet would have been only Singles. Wow, that would have left a handful of combos to play.

Also, I noticed that yesterday, Lotsoft gave 2,3,4 and 2,3,8 (not 2,3,6) as both at 21, that was interesting.

Im gonna watch these other states, especially the ones with the longest out digits, Thanks