Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another way to look at Single Numbers.

Topic closed. 115 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Anywhere & Everywhere
United States
Member #10713
January 23, 2005
290 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2007, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

ok, Im gonna try my hand at TX mid:
first the the D-string is 0,1,5 and longest outs are 2(5), 3(24) and 9(9),
The #1 is overused it has hit 4x in 4 draws including 2x last night,
I would factor in doubles with singles, because doubles like to hit in clusters
it been awhile since before yesterday. I would not play 0,5 as a pair, because
the 11 pair and 15 pair hit in last 2 draws. I would play all combos with either
a 0 or a 5, with the one of the longest out digits.....so my pairs are
02, 03, 09, and 52, 53, 59

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2007, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Great !!     Well... TX midday hit the long out digit #3(skip 25) for sure ....as  45 3

the String thing continues mid...as digits 0,,1,,,and 5

I tell ya for darn sure... those 25 skips digits ....are real nice..ee if you can afford to hold your breath for a day or 3.

"Gravity is your friend "  LOL

Start with the 36 singles(insurance) and filter out the last few hits of that particular digit...etc..       nice.

FYi... Just look at the top 10 needed or oldest out box pairs for midday Tx..

38 34 35 03 36 68 24 29 45 26  ....= 45..3

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
      United States
      Member #10713
      January 23, 2005
      290 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2007, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Great !!     Well... TX midday hit the long out digit #3(skip 25) for sure ....as  45 3

the String thing continues mid...as digits 0,,1,,,and 5

I tell ya for darn sure... those 25 skips digits ....are real nice..ee if you can afford to hold your breath for a day or 3.

"Gravity is your friend "  LOL

Start with the 36 singles(insurance) and filter out the last few hits of that particular digit...etc..       nice.

FYi... Just look at the top 10 needed or oldest out box pairs for midday Tx..

38 34 35 03 36 68 24 29 45 26  ....= 45..3

Wow, that's exciting Stuff! WIN D!....I looked at this another way...Im interested in your feedback

see below:

Hot Dog, I got ah hit!! the bx pair 53...453 a consecutive combo.hmmmm.
      That 50#s for a boxed hit on or offline profit...
      Man if I had selected only singles=30#s, which was too risky for my blood or
      only the longest digit #3 with my pairs, then I would have singles with pairs
      03 and 35, I think that's about 12 combos, interesting looks but too risky,
      unless I was doing a progression, then I would use the 03 and 35 and maybe
      those doubles in there too. so that would be 30 combos for a hit, til it hits
      which in this case was the very next draw.
      Although, in keeping with the concept, then I would only play for singles,
      so then that would be 50#s insurance or 12#s to play.
      Insurance Bets
      #1 Key digits: 0,2,3,5,9 excluding 21 bx pairs = 50 bx#s S/D
      #2 Key digits: 0,2,3,5,9 excluding 26 bx pairs = 30 bx#s S (My best pick)
      Progression Bets
      #1 Key digits: 0,3,5 excluding 31 bx pairs = 30 bx#s S/D
      #2 Key digits: 0,3,5 excluding 35 bx pairs = 12 bx#s S
      Hopefully, I did the filtering correct: (30)
      023, 024, 026, 027, 028, 029, 034, 036, 037, 038, 039, 049, 069, 079, 089,
      235, 245, 256, 257, 258, 259, 345, 356, 357, 358, 359, 459, 569, 579, 589

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2007, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

ILL today .... string was digits 5,,7,,,and 8     Hit O8 

also the due out skip digits were       1(15) and     6(7) 

Ga midday.... String was 0,,6,,9......  hit as 072 

NY midday.....  String was 2,,3,,,and 4    .....hit as 3 88

out digits were 0,,1,,7,,

PA  midday........String was 4,,6,,and 7   .......hit as 55..4

OH midday... string of 1,,4,,and 5 (15)    .....  hit as 558

out digits were 8 (11)

MD midday ..... String 0,,,2,,8  hit as 246

NJ midday...string 1,,2,,,8  ....hit as .. 09 8

Tx mid of course    0,,1,,5  .....  hit as  453

out digit 3  (25)

Win d    

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2007, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

When a string is broken, how long do we wait before jumping onto another string thats forming? 5 days... a week...Throw a dart at a set of numbers that tells you how long to wait?

These are the 3-digit-series, and they are the only thing so far that for me have been worth to take into account each and every day, and this for months now.

You don't have to wait for another "string" (serie) to form.
          Several series are running at the same time.
          Take GA eve for example, for today the 3-digit that is running the longest is 2, 5 and 9. It is running for 13 draws now and is performing at 43.59%.
          The best performing digit from this serie are digits 5 and 9, they both hit 6 times the last 13 draws, digit 2 hit 5 times. This brings the total of hits to 17. Now, since it is running for 13 draws, there have been 13 x 3 digits that have fallen, makes 39. 17 out of 39 makes that 43.59% performance.

The second in line is 0, 4 and 9, and is running for 12 days, its performance is rather low, 36.11%, with digit 9 as best performing digit.

Then comes serie 0, 1 and 9, and this one is also running for 12 days, with a performance of 44.44%, again with digit 9 as best performing digit.

There are simply no guarantees it will come again, but digit 9 is the most "stable" digit in GA for the past 2 weeks.

Now, front vtrac-pair 45X is building up, it is at a skip of 91 draws, with an average skip of 25 (mathematical). Its 3 last skips have all been over this average. It is performing poorly, very poor! (vtrac 4 represents digits 3 and 8, vtrac 5 represents digits 4 and 9, which would result in these front pairs: 34X, 39X, 84X, 89X <--> straight numbers)

Back vtrac-pair X52 is at 110 draws-skip, it also had 3 last skips that were above its average.

What if we would combine these two together, making vtrac 452, which represents these straight numbers: 341,346,391,396,841,846,891,896

This was a "fast look" at GA eve. Might be nothing at all ofcourse.

Then again, take into account that split vtrac-pair 4X2 (makes our v452) is "missing" for 134 draws...
          Combine the "hot" with the "cold", heck, it might even be worth a shot! Wink
          (Then again and again and again, i opened a topic about a missing vtrac-pair in AZ (where this "pair" is not due, but over-over-over-due --> more than 12 times), in the Pick3-forum, and it got washed of the first page in a hurry, without 1 reply. So it might be very bad approach LOL )

cheers
          Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2007, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Keith, I agree, all the data is there and the framework with the dominate strings, it would be a similar setup as the V-tracs feature, This page would include for each state the current dominate string, it shadower, the length of string and the option to include the most out digits, etc..

If i understand correctly: a daily list with all pick3 games,
            for each game the longest running 3-digit-series and its runner up. (or the best performing 3-digit-series?), the longest out digits,

one problem 'tho, the "etc."... please explain 

Answer and consider it done Jester

lasas3

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2007, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Could you create on one page ..... All P3 games us and canada

The 3 digit string and most out digits?

Example :

Ga. 1,,2,,3  string......Most out digits 4(out 22) 5(out 5) etc. 

If we could have a simple sheet or page to see the Top Skip Digits Nationwide.....  just that would be a Major thing for All States Players.  To be able to never miss .... digit skips of 25 days again.....  worth money.

Win d    

Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2007, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Could you create on one page ..... All P3 games us and canada

The 3 digit string and most out digits?

Example :

Ga. 1,,2,,3  string......Most out digits 4(out 22) 5(out 5) etc. 

If we could have a simple sheet or page to see the Top Skip Digits Nationwide.....  just that would be a Major thing for All States Players.  To be able to never miss .... digit skips of 25 days again.....  worth money.

Sure Chaz,

only answer this Q please: the longest running 3-digit-serie, or the best performing 3-digit-serie (from the top 5 of running 3-digit-series ofcourse)

cheers
                Ricky

lasas3

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2007, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

To be honest.... For Digits ..Sums ... what ever...

For years my favorite saying was....

" They can hide one thing,,,,they can hide 2 things... but they just can't hide 3 things all at the same time"

Ofcourse .... as far as missing digits are concerned ....you know I prefer at least 3 digits all out at the same time for at least 5 days. 

As far as time limits on 3 digit strings....?  I perfer the oldest to focus on right now ...at this point in time anyway. As more and more people see this value tool... opinions will grow about time limits etc.    

Until you came along with your Software Genius ..... Keeping up with the top playing String 3 digits was just too hard to do on a regular basis.  I could hardley keep up with the first or Oldest String ....much less the 2nd or 3rd. oldest.

So.... my experience in the advantages of tracking more than one is very limited...... but.... 

The oldest of each States draws ....on one page along with the most out digits ..... Man... that would be enough for me. As long as the 2nd. and 3rd. oldest was not confusing or make the page  look too complex....or busy....  fine with me. 

Thanks to your ..... wonderful skills ..coupled with the fact you are a serious player that also listens and transforms tracking dreams into reality.... many old methods have evolved if by magic.  Information overload .....is the only thing I'm concerned with now... LOL    

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
                    United States
                    Member #10713
                    January 23, 2005
                    290 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2007, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Sure Chaz,

only answer this Q please: the longest running 3-digit-serie, or the best performing 3-digit-serie (from the top 5 of running 3-digit-series ofcourse)

cheers
                    Ricky

Oh now I get it Ricky, Why Chaz was sometimes getting different 3 digit series, it's because the 3-digit series in the software is given the best performing 3 digit series and not the longest running 3-digit series that Chaz is isolating. That can be the same or different results at time.  am I correct WIN D? and is okay that I call you Chaz?

dK 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2007, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I started just using the OLDest Strings ...when I wanted to work that hard....years ago.... and I am afraid thats what I run to now. Although Ricky's software makes it a dream on individual states....  Anything else confuses the issue for me right now. Thats why I try to keep referring to the Oldest as the String 3 or 3 String thing .... to differentiate between it ....and one of the many new..... "Serie' "    The 3 String came first for me .... the modern Serie' isolated themselves from my old ways.  LOL

Serious... I don't use Vtracs either. Info overload to me. I just have not been able to find an advantage in anything other than the OLDEST String either...... yet .... i guess.  

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
                        United States
                        Member #10713
                        January 23, 2005
                        290 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2007, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I started just using the OLDest Strings ...when I wanted to work that hard....years ago.... and I am afraid thats what I run to now. Although Ricky's software makes it a dream on individual states....  Anything else confuses the issue for me right now. Thats why I try to keep referring to the Oldest as the String 3 or 3 String thing .... to differentiate between it ....and one of the many new..... "Serie' "    The 3 String came first for me .... the modern Serie' isolated themselves from my old ways.  LOL

Serious... I don't use Vtracs either. Info overload to me. I just have not been able to find an advantage in anything other than the OLDEST String either...... yet .... i guess.  

Ok WIN D, so the Oldest 3-string series, which is a different perspective from the best performing 3-string series? The best performing 3-sting series is what I believe the software is tracking now and not the Oldest 3 string series

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2007, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Well.... the oldest ....and longest running un broken String is ....on the top. Thank goodness for me.  Thats what I started with as a great value ...to me anyway.  The lessor or shorter strings that have broken ....or have higher hitting percents.... I can't plug in ....  They distract me more than help....at least right now.  I like to look .... but then i go about normal routines 

New Tricks syndrome... LOL  

Win d    

Anywhere & Everywhere
                            United States
                            Member #10713
                            January 23, 2005
                            290 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2007, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Well.... the oldest ....and longest running un broken String is ....on the top. Thank goodness for me.  Thats what I started with as a great value ...to me anyway.  The lessor or shorter strings that have broken ....or have higher hitting percents.... I can't plug in ....  They distract me more than help....at least right now.  I like to look .... but then i go about normal routines 

New Tricks syndrome... LOL  

Well well, with that as the case, hopefully, this next idea isnt overload, Im wondering if their is an advantage with comparing the top 2 longest running unbroken string with the top 2 performing 3 digit string

Oh ok, I see your last edit: "or have higher hitting percents.... I can't plug in  "

If something jumps out at me, I'll let you know

Missouri City, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #392
                              June 9, 2002
                              715 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2007, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I saw the 34 that was out ths morning but I figured a double would play and I went wit 334 & 344.  WSN1 what do you see for tonight that might play.  Do you see a double for the eve ning numbr.

Rojo