Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

You might want to find a new psychic if:

During card-reading, asks if you want to "hit" or "stand."

Insists that your astrological sign is "The Armadillo."

Shakes her crystal ball, then predicts a large snowstorm

Looks suspiciously like that guy who fixed your muffler last week

His spoon bending requires two pliers.

Sign in window: "As Seen on '60 Minutes."

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2007, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Where is PSYCO when you need him........

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31342 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2007, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Maybe we shouldn't assume all psychics use their gifts for material gain, or that even their gift would enable them to do that.

For example, most all large police forces have psychis that they consult on missing person cases and others.  

Think outside the "lotto box".

Plus, if a pshychic ever posted that they could acurately predict a large jackpot's winnings numbers, they'd never know a moment's piece again.

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2007, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

or

Has anyone seen a Psychic win the lottery?  (Jackpot games like MM or PB)

Hiding Behind Computer

Personally, I think it's because there is no future.  That's why so many psychics miss so often on things. I think they can see probable things that may happen, but the actual thing we call the "future" isn't concrete.  It depends upon too many factors. It's not etched in stone, and Free Will means everyone involved can make any number of choices between now and "then" -- and each choice influences the outcome. It's like if a psychic tells you I see you having trouble on the road with your car. So you, on the way home, stop at the mechanic, and he looks and says Nothing amiss...you were just a little low on brake fluid in the master cylinder. So I filled it.

Well you're stopping and checking it out, and his filling it, changed the future the psychic saw. Would you have had trouble if you hadn't stopped and had it looked at?  No way to tell anymore, since you did stop.

The future is plastic. We make it based upon our choices and decisions.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2007, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Good question....I'll like to say that psychics don't exist but they have people with visions....Good question...

"More important than winning the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet..."....."

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2007, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

I am the most accurate psychic you will ever hope to find.

I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that I will not win the lottery. 

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
              Harbinger
              D.C./MD.
              United States
              Member #44103
              July 30, 2006
              5583 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Because, they see the future and don't want all the trouble that they see in the future by having all that money.  They may see a future like Mr. Whitakers or worse.  Did you all see that special on the news last night about that family that won a couple million a few months ago and was having crazy, wild, and debauched parties in the neighborhood? I think it was in St. Louis.  Anyway LOL jarasan

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Psychic's in my eye's are all phonie's.........If I was a true psychic you better believe I'd win some money and big money...

thank YOU..........tigg95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU-R-MEAN.......to all & in your _ART .....YOU.....R.....JEALOUCE!!!!!!

Just because,.....PSYKOMO has never WON a JACKPOT.............?????

does not mean...PSYKOMO ........................................>>>>>>CAN't?

BE................NICE tigg95!!!!! 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10345 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2007, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, good point jarasan, i thought about that.

Not psychics per se, but late night talk radio host Art Bell has a theory that jackpot winners and people who do extremely well in the stock market are time travelers from the future. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2007, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Maybe we shouldn't assume all psychics use their gifts for material gain, or that even their gift would enable them to do that.

For example, most all large police forces have psychis that they consult on missing person cases and others.  

Think outside the "lotto box".

Plus, if a pshychic ever posted that they could acurately predict a large jackpot's winnings numbers, they'd never know a moment's piece again.

Yes.  Remember the show "Early Edition?"  He was given a newspaper one day ahead of time so he could save someone or change something, but he was not allowed to use his gift to win lottery tickets.  (I think that's right.)  Same concept when "Bewitched" was on TV.  Samantha once explained to her mother why she didn't just make a bunch of money.  I thought about that too watching "I Dream of Jeannie" when I was a kid.  She always wanted Major Nelson, so why didn't she just put a spell on him?  Stupid program if you think about it - a gorgeous woman walking around provocatively dressed and flirting with her master and he keeps pushing her away!  LOL

Do you remember the classic book "The Money's Paw?"  I once saw the movie when I was very young and it haunted me.  A true example of -- watch what you wish for, because you might just get it. 

Coastal Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #2653
                      October 30, 2003
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2007, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Cant miss -  sure fire prediction:

I predict that the winner of the Mega Millions will be the ticket that matches all 6 numbers.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2007, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Cant miss -  sure fire prediction:

I predict that the winner of the Mega Millions will be the ticket that matches all 6 numbers.

I predict it will be a QP.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2007, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I had a vision...PSYCOMO will never win a big jackpot...Oh yeah...heheheheheRed Devil

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2007, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Yes.  Remember the show "Early Edition?"  He was given a newspaper one day ahead of time so he could save someone or change something, but he was not allowed to use his gift to win lottery tickets.  (I think that's right.)  Same concept when "Bewitched" was on TV.  Samantha once explained to her mother why she didn't just make a bunch of money.  I thought about that too watching "I Dream of Jeannie" when I was a kid.  She always wanted Major Nelson, so why didn't she just put a spell on him?  Stupid program if you think about it - a gorgeous woman walking around provocatively dressed and flirting with her master and he keeps pushing her away!  LOL

Do you remember the classic book "The Money's Paw?"  I once saw the movie when I was very young and it haunted me.  A true example of -- watch what you wish for, because you might just get it. 

" Stupid program if you think about it - a gorgeous woman walking around provocatively dressed and flirting with her master and he keeps pushing her away!"  LOL

I like your sense of woman satisfaction!!...are you saying that a guy can't say no to a georgeous woman? Maybe he was too cute for her; Maybe  she wasn't cute enough according to his standard...Some guys see it that way...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."        "She is so rare...."

amsoly41's avatar - ron paul_gold_standard.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #24912
                              October 29, 2005
                              94 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2007, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I am the most accurate psychic you will ever hope to find.

I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that I will not win the lottery. 

Never say Never

Someone has to win there is aways the next draw....... 

Hurray!