Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
cybercity's avatar - Yavill
Japan
Japan
Member #50298
March 3, 2007
9 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2007, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

or

Has anyone seen a Psychic win the lottery?  (Jackpot games like MM or PB)

Hiding Behind Computer

There could be psychic ppl who has already successfully predict and win the lottery in the past...but did not want to advertise or stay low profile because of security reasons. If I'm a psychic who can predict the lottery accurately, surely I don't want other ppl to know because of security reason. For example, some crazy ppl might kidnap me or a member of my family and demand me money/predictions knowing that I can generate future incomes from lottery winnings.

Personally I believe a human being can predict the outcome of a lottery because of the  power of a human mind. A human mind is the most fantastic thing in the universe. It has unlimited power and creativity. There are 2 ways a person can predict the outcome of a lottery. A person can 'see' the future or a person can control the number.

Just my 2 cents...Good Day.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2007, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Never say Never

Someone has to win there is aways the next draw....... 

Hurray!

Gimme a break.

I'm trying to use reverse logic here... 

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2007, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

There could be psychic ppl who has already successfully predict and win the lottery in the past...but did not want to advertise or stay low profile because of security reasons. If I'm a psychic who can predict the lottery accurately, surely I don't want other ppl to know because of security reason. For example, some crazy ppl might kidnap me or a member of my family and demand me money/predictions knowing that I can generate future incomes from lottery winnings.

Personally I believe a human being can predict the outcome of a lottery because of the  power of a human mind. A human mind is the most fantastic thing in the universe. It has unlimited power and creativity. There are 2 ways a person can predict the outcome of a lottery. A person can 'see' the future or a person can control the number.

Just my 2 cents...Good Day.

If a human can predict the outcome of the lottery based on the power of the human mind, then in theory the lottery should be hit EVERY time.

Give my mind a million chances (dollars, tickets) to win the lottery, and I probably will win it. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

If a human can predict the outcome of the lottery based on the power of the human mind, then in theory the lottery should be hit EVERY time.

Give my mind a million chances (dollars, tickets) to win the lottery, and I probably will win it. 

Hitting the lottery is harder than even I thought because this morning when I cashed in my MM 4+0 for $150, the clerk who had worked there part-time for six months claimed it was the biggest prizes she had seen since she been there and her store sells a lot of tickets.  If anyone could win a jackpot more than once, they would accomplish a feat worth noting.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking