Welcome Guest
You last visited December 14, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you go For Humans to draw the Balls?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LckyLary.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Would you go For Humans to draw the balls?

Great Idea [ 11 ]  [33.33%]
Bad Idea [ 22 ]  [66.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 33 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5942 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2007, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Todd..let me say this First ..I think you have the best Lottery site on the entire web..Hands Down..If by some how you could OBTAIN the pretest draws for all the states and list them some how..that would give all the players here a BIG HELP...just a thought..I am sure it would be a lot of work to say the least..and even if you cant get them..I would suggest to everyone to try and find them and factor them into your daily workouts..one will effect the other..I surely believe that anyway..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Kingston, Ontario
    Canada
    Member #46867
    October 5, 2006
    106 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2007, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

In some parts of the world, humans are used more directly to select the winning numbers. 

Whether being asked to be a "button presser" that activates the trap doors at some draws here in Canada...or people used in dangerous ways, like in the Orient where professional archers are used to shoot arrows at giant spinning wheels to get the winning numbers.  If an arrow ever deflected and shot back into the audience....OUCH !

That should be a post in itself, the strange way lotteries are drawn in places around the world. If you want some good reading, the International Guide to Lotteries is excellent.   

It's very primative to say the least--people are already being used in the draws themselves.  One draw in Spain or Malta allows the winning balls to fall into wine glasses to get its winning combination. There a member of the town goes up and takes each ball out of a wine glass and announces what number is on it.  In Indonesia, 8 of the most beautiful girls in the country are asked to present the balls to a full city square.  The balls are so big that they use two hands to show the crowd each number.   

So people by far assist in helping the lottery's draws people. It's something I have not seen in the U-S.  We use to have a traveling lottery show called Wintario here in Ontario, which the audience members from each town that the show visited,  were asked to draw the numbers.  A co-host would ask the audience member to press the button to activate the machines.     

mount pocono
      United States
      Member #50105
      February 26, 2007
      33 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

i vote yes to have someone pull the balls and yes to have the test numbers revealed,alot of our systems are based on last drawn numbers that are not true last draw numbers due to the test numbers...

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5942 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2007, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

i vote yes to have someone pull the balls and yes to have the test numbers revealed,alot of our systems are based on last drawn numbers that are not true last draw numbers due to the test numbers...

Bingo!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11350 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2007, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Would you go For Humans to draw the Balls?

As long as they weren't surrealistic artists...Big Grin

love your new signature rick!

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11350 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2007, 2:14 am - IP Logged

there has even been a topic started in 2004 about infants drawing the balls,lol,here is the link......

infant to draw numbers in daily game? - Lottery Post

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2007, 2:42 am - IP Logged

I think we should let moths pick balls.

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11350 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2007, 2:50 am - IP Logged

lol,me too...the two below seem like excellent candidates!

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #50273
                  March 3, 2007
                  348 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2007, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Todd..let me say this First ..I think you have the best Lottery site on the entire web..Hands Down..If by some how you could OBTAIN the pretest draws for all the states and list them some how..that would give all the players here a BIG HELP...just a thought..I am sure it would be a lot of work to say the least..and even if you cant get them..I would suggest to everyone to try and find them and factor them into your daily workouts..one will effect the other..I surely believe that anyway..lol

This would only help if the ore draws were HOURS or possibly days before the actual draw because the green machines stop taking new bets around 10:45pm est.  But yes, I completely agree that we could benefit from knowing these numbers.  I bet our accuracy rates would soar.  Even if we just knew how many pre-test draws they did would help us out.  That could explain why some numbers drew are really not repeats and some numbers are really hotter or colder than they really are.

It would also help us with mega ball selection.  We could see decade (1-10, 10-20, etc) and odd/even patterns better too.

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                    Member #28409
                    December 15, 2005
                    1198 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2007, 9:36 am - IP Logged

I agree with Konane. I Agree!

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #50273
                      March 3, 2007
                      348 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2007, 9:41 am - IP Logged

I agree with Konane. I Agree!

Be careful doing this.  It could mean that you are not trusting the universe to bring the numbers to you.  If you do try to visualize, let it be from inspired action, don't force it.

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                        Member #28409
                        December 15, 2005
                        1198 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2007, 9:56 am - IP Logged

woops! I meant to agree with Konane about the lotteries having going through a lot to make sure the balls all weighed the same, etc... As to why not to have humans draw the balls. I don't like that idea. And as far as remote viewing is concerned. I think that is evil to try to do it at will. If it comes naturally, then, isn't that-in the end- the universe bringing it to you anyway? I don't believe in forcing anything.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          71366 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2007, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Sorry, I thought I clicked the "include quote" button.

I was responding to Raven, who described what  could be an effort to influence the timing of ball selection by the drawing host. 

It seems to me that it would be a good idea for the gate to be opened automatically  and randomly between some  minimum and maximum mixing time, though I don't think the reaction time of a host is likely to be good enough to have any intended influence.

Maybe it just indicates a need to Blindfold the Drawing Moderator. LOL!

Sorta like the Lottery Players are (Blindfolded): Unaware of what's going on behind the scenes at the time of the Lottery Drawing.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Kingston, Ontario
                            Canada
                            Member #46867
                            October 5, 2006
                            106 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2007, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

lol,me too...the two below seem like excellent candidates!

Would they use Moth Balls ??? You know, with numbers on them.  You knew there would be a Moth Ball joke in the works.

"Together We're Making Good Things Happen,  Ontario's Lotteries...WE ALL WIN"

United States
                              Member #10720
                              January 23, 2005
                              933 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2007, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

They already sort of do "human" drawings in PA - they have I think an older Pennsylvanian to draw the # of the ball SET to be used in the drawing. And I HAVE SEEN (no lie) in a nj drawing a few years ago and more than once, where a draw machine on the Cash 5 was malfunctioning and the hostess reached her hand into the machine (looking the other direction) and picked out the last ball!