• chippie
    Bahamas
    Member #31,283
    January 27, 2006
    8,962 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on Apr 3, 2007

are you superstitious?

I cant say I am I can say I am

I consider the tounge to be a powerful thing so if i or someone around me says something bad i always knock on wood.

Example:

If Im in a car and a "speeding" car takes me/us over and the passenger says aloud "Watch them kill dey self today" there is a chance I pull over and find a piece a wood to knock on twice.

• denniswaite
    United States
    Member #51,022
    March 24, 2007
    10 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by angelm on Apr 3, 2007

ROFL

hey  I  like  your  responce  with  other  peolple  and  the  black  cat  ??/I Agree!

• denniswaite
    United States
    Member #51,022
    March 24, 2007
    10 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on Apr 3, 2007

are you superstitious?

hey   ....this  goes  with  my   blog  on  luck  vs.  bad  luck  ...but   anyfactor  that   changes  or  leaves  you feeling negative can  be  bad  luck  ...but  thats  not  superstitues .....IN  the  bible   the   english  word  religion  stands  for  the  greek   interpitation  of  

superstitious ....but     yes  i  have  multiple   rules   of   when  i   should   play  and   when  i   should  not  play and   almost   everyone   can  give  you   bad   luck ...the   color   RED  or   safety   orange  ......dirty  people   ....extreeem   poor   persons  or  drug victums ?????????crack  heads  gang  bangers ; ect....Surrender

• Coin Toss
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30,469
    January 17, 2006
    11,788 Posts

pacattack

Yup, that's her, "The Numbers Lady" - she's been on Coast to Coast a few times.

One night someone even called in and said they had an 8 in their wallet and it wasn't working.

She said they were using it wrong somehow!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any. So many systems, so many theories, so few jackpot winners. 

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

• New TopicNew Poll

Page 3 of 3
    Subscribe to this topic