Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

are you superstitious?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

are you superstitious?

yes [ 31 ]  [68.89%]
no [ 14 ]  [31.11%]
Total Valid Votes [ 45 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2007, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

lol-Green laugh  and only if they are heads up- when its your turn its your turn no matter what the odds are

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10392 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2007, 10:41 am - IP Logged

In England and other places black cats are considered good luck....

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2007, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I have a 2x1 poster of the number "8" taped on the inside of my bedroom door.

It's supposedly a sign of power and wealth.

So far, in my case....I need a much larger size, like a billboard outside my house so the money Gods might see it.....LOL

United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10392 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2007, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I have a 2x1 poster of the number "8" taped on the inside of my bedroom door.

It's supposedly a sign of power and wealth.

So far, in my case....I need a much larger size, like a billboard outside my house so the money Gods might see it.....LOL

Did you get that idea from Glynis McCants?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11339 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2007, 12:31 am - IP Logged

I was married on a Friday 13th...........mmmmm

litebets

well it could be great also.the number 13 is considered good luck too in certain instances.i just always remember seeing the movie friday the 13th at the movie theater growing up and being scared to death afterwards.i said i wasn't getting out but i have a few errands so i will have to.good luck with you anniversary!

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2007, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Coin Toss... 

I don't remember the name, but I think I read it on the late night AM radio show Coast to coast with George Norry.

I think the person was a female.

UPDATE:

I just did a search on the show and yes, it is her.

Glynis McCants Update

Hello,
              I recently did a show with George Noory on Coast to Coast am where we discussed the financial power behind the # 8.
            Here is my brief explanation on how it works.

The number 8  encourages financial security. I have had many clients put an 8 in their wallet, and just leave it in there. Next thing you know, they get a check out of the blue that they were not expecting, or they get a surprise promotion.

The bottom line is that it does increase the prosperity in their life. I suggest you print out or write the number 8 on a piece of paper, put it in your wallet, and forget about it.You might want to put an 8 up on the wall where you pay your bills. 

You are simply letting the universe know that you are ready for more financial prosperity in your life.I have had hundreds of emails from people telling their story of financial success by doing this. If you want to speed up the process, I suggest you start saying the following affirmation: "I pay my bills with ease, and I always have extra money".

Repeat these words no less than 15 minutes a day, AND YOU WILL GET RESULTS

Here are some emails that I have received from people who started to use the power of the 8 in their day to day lives.

Check out their stories!

• STORY # 1

I heard you talking about the number 8 again last night on the show and some of the story's being told of how well it has worked for some folks, so I thought what the heck I would try it, I wrote down two number 8s on paper and put one in my wallet and unknown to my wife I put the other number 8 in her briefcase and didn't say anything to her about it. Knowing that she had her annual Job interview with the Company she works for as a Manager of a Telecommunications Networking System. Tonight when she arrived home after work there was Big smile on her face, I asked how her day went, she said it went Great. I don't know if there was anything to that number 8 I put in her briefcase, but my wife came home from work tonight with a $7,000 a year increase in pay with another increase after 6 Months, but it doesn't stop there, as she was also given a $5,000 Bonus check from the Company as well. Now this number 8 thing really does have me wondering,
            P.S. my wife still doesn't know she is carrying around a number 8 with her, I don't think I will tell her yet, but wait and see what other good things might happen.

• STORY #2

Hi,
            I heard the tail end of what you were saying on Coast to Coast am and I put the number 8 in my wallet, my change wallet in my lotto bet ticket holder jacket.  I did not even know what putting the number 8 in my wallet was all about.  Five days later, (last night) I won the top prize in The New York State Take 5 Lottery game.  I won $9,916.  I could not believe it!
            I didn't even understand what this was all about and I won. Unreal.

• STORY # 3

I was working with my brother in law but I decided I needed a career with bennies. I had an interview for the City of Los Angeles for the position of Security Officer for the Dept.of Water and Power. Well guess what? I printed the number 8 on my computer, I placed it in my tag that's on my lanier, I got a call from personnel this afternoon and I got the job! There were more than 1,000 applicants citywide and I was one of 33 people chosen!! Thank you so much for sharing this knowledge with all of us.

As you can see, you have nothing to lose when giving this a shot in your life. Please promise me one thing though: if something wonderful happens to you regarding finances, email me your story. No matter how big or small it may be, I am always interested in hearing about it! Also, if you find it does work, pick up my book Glynis Has Your Number( Jan.2005 Edition), and learn about ALL THE OTHER SIGNIFICANT NUMBERS IN YOUR LIFE.

• chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #31284
              January 27, 2006
              8962 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2007, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

are you superstitious?

I cant say I am I can say I am

I consider the tounge to be a powerful thing so if i or someone around me says something bad i always knock on wood.

Example:

If Im in a car and a "speeding" car takes me/us over and the passenger says aloud "Watch them kill dey self today" there is a chance I pull over and find a piece a wood to knock on twice.

United States
                Member #51024
                March 24, 2007
                10 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2007, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

ROFL

hey  I  like  your  responce  with  other  peolple  and  the  black  cat  ??/I Agree!

United States
                  Member #51024
                  March 24, 2007
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2007, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

are you superstitious?

hey  ....this  goes  with  my  blog  on  luck  vs.  bad  luck  ...but  anyfactor  that  changes  or  leaves  you feeling negative can  be  bad  luck  ...but  thats  not  superstitues .....IN  the  bible  the  english  word  religion  stands  for  the  greek  interpitation  of 

superstitious ....but    yes  i  have  multiple  rules  of  when  i  should  play  and  when  i  should  not  play and  almost  everyone  can  give  you  bad  luck ...the  color  RED  or  safety  orange  ......dirty  people  ....extreeem  poor  persons  or  drug victums ?????????crack  heads  gang  bangers ; ect....Surrender

United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10392 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2007, 10:12 am - IP Logged

pacattack

Yup, that's her, "The Numbers Lady" - she's been on Coast to Coast a few times.

One night someone even called in and said they had an 8 in their wallet and it wasn't working.

She said they were using it wrong somehow!

Lep