Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Chaos-Order Duality

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JADELottery.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
The Quantum Master
West Concord, MN
United States
Member #21
December 7, 2001
3684 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2007, 3:30 am - IP Logged

Chaos-Order Duality

Chaos-Order Duality is analogous to Wave-Particle Duality. I'll refer to finite data sets as they easier to explain. In any finite set of possible outcomes, the set is in a state of chaos as long as no order has been established in that set. The instant an ordered set or ordered subset is defined within a finite set of possible outcomes, the remaining set of outcomes and the entire set of possible outcomes becomes ordered even though there appears to be no obvious or apparent pattern in the remaining set. The remaining set becomes ordered relative to the established ordered set. The remaining set cannot be said to be a subset of chaos because the ordered set has created a relative set of fixed points or a fixed point within the whole finite set. The finite set of possible outcomes returns to chaos when the ordered set or ordered subset is disestablished. 

Seems a little long and involved. It also goes against what you might commonly think of in lottery draws. When all the balls a dropped in the mixing bin and the mixing process begins, there is chaos. However, the instant the first ball is drawn, the entire set becomes ordered. Now, might say, wait a minute, their still mixing the other balls; isn't that still chaos? Actually, no. Every other ball that has not been drawn now has a fixed relationship to the ball that has been drawn, even though there is no apparent pattern to the remaining set. The remaining set is the total set of balls minus the ball that has just been drawn.

Here's a smaller example, we have a set of numbers {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}. Now we make an ordered subset of numbers using {1, 2, 3, 5, 7}; they're 1 and the prime set. What about the other numbers {4, 6, 8, 9, 10}? Doesn't seem like a pattern, they're not all even, they're not all divisible by 3. But there is a pattern relative to the first ordered set, symmetry. The symmetrical set of {4, 6, 8, 9, 10} is obtained using the Combinatorial Symmetry formula, n - z + 1; where n = 10, then { 10 - 4 + 1, 10 - 6 + 1, 10 - 8 + 1, 10 - 9 + 1, 10 - 10 + 1} = {7, 5, 3, 2, 1}.

The instantaneous sample of chaos creates an infinitesimal state of order at that moment. Once the order is released, there is a return to chaos.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
Knowledge is Beyond Belief
Wisdom is Not Censored
Douglas Paul Smallish
Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
    West Concord, MN
    United States
    Member #21
    December 7, 2001
    3684 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2007, 5:45 am - IP Logged

I have a follow up reply, but need a bit of sleep; been up since 8:00a yesterday. it's a redirect and explanation of the second paragraph.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
    Douglas Paul Smallish
    Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
      West Concord, MN
      United States
      Member #21
      December 7, 2001
      3684 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2007, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Coherent Event Symmetry, Instantaneous Property of Order and the Continuous Property of Chaos

This is a related redirect of the 1st post, 2nd paragraph.

The Coherent Event Symmetry is the Natural Reasonable Expectation that properties and/or characteristics in one event point to the same properties and/or characteristics in it's symmetrical event. It looks something like this, below are two images with a mirror to illustrate symmetry. One of these looks natural the other does not. The Black line shows the mirror.

Natural SymmetryUnnatural Symmetry

In the Natural Symmetry, the mirror image of the Blobby has the same color and the same general contour as the original. In the Unnatural Symmetry, the mirror image of the Blobby cannot be the symmetrical event of the original because is has the wrong color and is the wrong shape. In this example, the Natural Symmetry image is said to have Coherent Event Symmetry because their properties and characteristics are the same.

Referring back to the 1st post, we'll look at the event of selecting a ball from the mixing bin in an expansion of events to obtain it's symmetrical event. Now, in the 1st event only 1 ball was drawn. It is also within the realm of possibility to draw more than 1 ball at a time. To fix the finite set, we'll look at a 6/49 lottery for reference. In a 6/49 lottery, it is possible to draw all 6 balls a once. The instant the balls are drawn, there is order both outside the mixing bin and inside the mixing bin and only for that instant. It is also possible to draw 48 balls from the mixing bin leaving one 1 ball in the bin. At this point, would you still say there is chaos in the bin because their still mixing the ball, no. The reason is because with 48 of the balls drawn you can pretty much deduce what is left in the bin. As it turn out, this event of selecting 48 balls and leaving 1 in the bin is the symmetrical event of selecting 1 ball and leaving the 48 balls in the bin. Coherent Event Symmetry says that both of these events have the same properties and/or characteristics meaning the 48 balls that were drawn have order the same as the 48 balls that were not drawn have order.

In all of this we have been looking at events that are instantaneous. They occur at an infinitesimal span of sample. The moment order is disregarded there is a return to chaos, both inside the bin and outside the bin. It is only when order is established that the entire system of events becomes ordered. An example of this is selecting no balls from the bin. The symmetrical event of that in a 6/49 lottery is selecting all 49 balls from the bin. In both instants, order is established and the whole system becomes ordered. The selection in this case is and empty or null set. It is then said that Order has an Instantaneous Property and Chaos has a Continuous Property.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
      Douglas Paul Smallish
      Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
        West Concord, MN
        United States
        Member #21
        December 7, 2001
        3684 Posts
        Posted: May 4, 2007, 3:58 am - IP Logged

just got home from a long day of work and personal business. i have a few more things to add to round this topic out. sleep time, now. Sleep

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
        Douglas Paul Smallish
        Jehocifer

United States
          Member #12495
          March 15, 2005
          76 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2007, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Chaos-Order Duality

Chaos-Order Duality is analogous to Wave-Particle Duality. I'll refer to finite data sets as they easier to explain. In any finite set of possible outcomes, the set is in a state of chaos as long as no order has been established in that set. The instant an ordered set or ordered subset is defined within a finite set of possible outcomes, the remaining set of outcomes and the entire set of possible outcomes becomes ordered even though there appears to be no obvious or apparent pattern in the remaining set. The remaining set becomes ordered relative to the established ordered set. The remaining set cannot be said to be a subset of chaos because the ordered set has created a relative set of fixed points or a fixed point within the whole finite set. The finite set of possible outcomes returns to chaos when the ordered set or ordered subset is disestablished. 

Seems a little long and involved. It also goes against what you might commonly think of in lottery draws. When all the balls a dropped in the mixing bin and the mixing process begins, there is chaos. However, the instant the first ball is drawn, the entire set becomes ordered. Now, might say, wait a minute, their still mixing the other balls; isn't that still chaos? Actually, no. Every other ball that has not been drawn now has a fixed relationship to the ball that has been drawn, even though there is no apparent pattern to the remaining set. The remaining set is the total set of balls minus the ball that has just been drawn.

Here's a smaller example, we have a set of numbers {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}. Now we make an ordered subset of numbers using {1, 2, 3, 5, 7}; they're 1 and the prime set. What about the other numbers {4, 6, 8, 9, 10}? Doesn't seem like a pattern, they're not all even, they're not all divisible by 3. But there is a pattern relative to the first ordered set, symmetry. The symmetrical set of {4, 6, 8, 9, 10} is obtained using the Combinatorial Symmetry formula, n - z + 1; where n = 10, then { 10 - 4 + 1, 10 - 6 + 1, 10 - 8 + 1, 10 - 9 + 1, 10 - 10 + 1} = {7, 5, 3, 2, 1}.

The instantaneous sample of chaos creates an infinitesimal state of order at that moment. Once the order is released, there is a return to chaos.

Can you give an explaination about what kind of order the remaining become, if {1,5} subset was drawn from {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10}? I think {1,2,3,5,7} is such a special case, in that you pick a subset with a rule, on-purposely avoiding 9 after you pick 1.

I understand what you meant by picking 6/49 is the same as picking 43/49. But how that will help us?

I am sorry if I sound negative, I really do not mean that. I am not good at expressing my appreciation when I discuss an topic, and fucus my interest on the weak part of your arguement, which can stimulate my thinking.

Thank you.

The Quantum Master
            West Concord, MN
            United States
            Member #21
            December 7, 2001
            3684 Posts
            Posted: May 4, 2007, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Can you give an explaination about what kind of order the remaining become, if {1,5} subset was drawn from {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10}? I think {1,2,3,5,7} is such a special case, in that you pick a subset with a rule, on-purposely avoiding 9 after you pick 1.

I understand what you meant by picking 6/49 is the same as picking 43/49. But how that will help us?

I am sorry if I sound negative, I really do not mean that. I am not good at expressing my appreciation when I discuss an topic, and fucus my interest on the weak part of your arguement, which can stimulate my thinking.

Thank you.

the remaining order of {1, 5} is the order {2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
            Douglas Paul Smallish
            Jehocifer

United States
              Member #12495
              March 15, 2005
              76 Posts
              Posted: May 4, 2007, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

the remaining order of {1, 5} is the order {2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}.

How that {2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10} becomes an order?

Or, maybe “order” is just a relative term compare to higher magnitude chaos. The original {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10} has higher magnitude of chaos, now the subsets {1,5} and {2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10} have much less magnitude of chaos, thus term them “order”.

If, only if 9 and 4 in the subset {2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10} become different from other numbers, then that will be able to help us improve the odds of winning. But is that different?

The Quantum Master
                West Concord, MN
                United States
                Member #21
                December 7, 2001
                3684 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2007, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Or, maybe “order” is just a relative term compare to higher magnitude chaos. The original {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10} has higher magnitude of chaos, now the subsets {1,5} and {2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10} have much less magnitude of chaos, thus term them “order”.

If, only if 9 and 4 in the subset {2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10} become different from other numbers, then that will be able to help us improve the odds of winning. But is that different?

i'll come back to this in a bit. i have a few things to tend to that is also related to this topic.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                Douglas Paul Smallish
                Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                  West Concord, MN
                  United States
                  Member #21
                  December 7, 2001
                  3684 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2007, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Before I start, I ask that you clear your mind of your existing perception of order and chaos. I can see this new concept is slowly pulling you into a paradoxical like state. Just sit back and take few breaths, haaa-ahhh, and read. Also, there are additional posts to come that need to be explained; they help in better understanding of this new concept.

First, the example I gave at the beginning is an over simplified example. The first selected set {1, 2, 3, 5, 7} and the remaining set {4, 6, 8, 9, 10} both have the characteristic of order. You are correct that there is also a special case of this and I also point out that special case of the first set having the number 1 and the prime set. The remaining set then becomes ordered relative to the first selected set. The remaining set also has a special case of symmetry relative to the first selected set. This special case has the property of the first set being 1 and the prime set; the remaining set is the combinatorial symmetry of 1 and the prime set.

Second, when you selected the numbers {1, 5} in your example, just before that selection, the numbers were in chaos until you established the set of {1, 5} from the total set of numbers {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}. The instant you established the order {1, 5} you also established the order {2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}. Both sets have the characteristic of order, however, the property of each set is expressed in relative terms to each other. The remaining set of {2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10} is the total set {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10} minus the established set of {1, 5}.

Third, you could have picked the set {2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10} and established that as the order of selection, then the remaining set of {1, 5} becomes ordered relative to the selected set. This is also consistent with Coherent Event Symmetry. Coherent Event Symmetry says that both events point to the characteristic of order in both the established sets and their remaining sets. This mean had you picked {2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10} as the established order, the remaining set in your first selection must also possess the characteristic of order to be symmetrical with this alternate selection.

Finally, there is some additional post(s) I will be making that might help in understanding this topic. Some of what is to be posted relates to memory, the Quantum States of Chaos-Order Duality and a new concept that is analogous to Continuum.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                  Douglas Paul Smallish
                  Jehocifer

United States
                    Member #12495
                    March 15, 2005
                    76 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2007, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

I can understand the symmetrical characteristic of the remaining set.

But, I am eager to know where this analysis is leading to, so please allow me quickly turn to the last page of the book. Will this analysis lead to a better prime wheeling system, or will it improve the odds of winning?

I will be waiting for your reply and the rest of the story.

The Quantum Master
                      West Concord, MN
                      United States
                      Member #21
                      December 7, 2001
                      3684 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2007, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Infinitesimal Unit, Continuum and Instum, Continuum of Chaos and Instum of Order

The Infinitesimal Unit is expressed as (1 / ¥) and is the first number and only the first number after the number zero. Zero and the Infinitesimal Unit both exist side-by-side with nothing in between; meaning there is no number that can be derived by any process or can expressed to exist between zero and the Infinitesimal Unit. The Infinitesimal Unit also exists at any point simultaneously with a Continuum and Infinitesimal Units exist side-by-side with no events, values or numbers in between.

The Continuum is what binds the individual Infinitesimal Units together and the Instum is the collective set of individual Infinitesimal Units. When an event moves from one Infinitesimal Unit to another it passes through the Continuum to arrive at the Instum of the next Infinitesimal Unit. The event cannot be observed when it pass through the Continuum; only when it arrives at the Instum can it be observed Instantaneously before it enters the Continuum again. Below is a diagram of how this looks. Keep in mind that the black line that divides the Infinitesimal Units does not actually exist.

Continuum-Instum

Chaos and Order occupy the Continuum and Instum in a stable Quantum State. The stable Quantum State is a Continuum of Chaos and an Instum of Order. As an event moves from one Instum to another it passes through the Continuum. When this happen, the ordered event leaves the Instum, is reordered by chaos in the Continuum and arrives as a same or different order in the Instum. In terms of our Universe, at any Instantaneous moment in Time the Universe is in a state of Order and at any Continuous moment in Time the Universe is in a state of Chaos.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                      Douglas Paul Smallish
                      Jehocifer

United States
                        Member #12495
                        March 15, 2005
                        76 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2007, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

The relationship between infinitesimal unit, continuum and instum is quite clear. Is continuum always in a status of Chaos and the instum in a status of Order? When universe is in a state of Order, does that only refer to the status of instum or it means continuum is also included and continuum is also in a status of Order? When the Universe is in a state of Chaos, does that only refer to the status of continuum?

The Quantum Master
                          West Concord, MN
                          United States
                          Member #21
                          December 7, 2001
                          3684 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2007, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

The relationship between infinitesimal unit, continuum and instum is quite clear. Is continuum always in a status of Chaos and the instum in a status of Order? When universe is in a state of Order, does that only refer to the status of instum or it means continuum is also included and continuum is also in a status of Order? When the Universe is in a state of Chaos, does that only refer to the status of continuum?

Yep, getting to that point in a bit.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                          Douglas Paul Smallish
                          Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                            West Concord, MN
                            United States
                            Member #21
                            December 7, 2001
                            3684 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2007, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Just a side note about the infinitesimal unit in the instum and the continuum.

The infinitesimal unit has dimension and the continuum is dimensionless.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                            Douglas Paul Smallish
                            Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
                              West Concord, MN
                              United States
                              Member #21
                              December 7, 2001
                              3684 Posts
                              Posted: May 5, 2007, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Just a side note about the infinitesimal unit in the instum and the continuum.

The infinitesimal unit has dimension and the continuum is dimensionless.

Quantum States of Chaos-Order Duality, Symmetry and Memory

Symmetry suggest there is another Quantum State of Chaos-Order Duality. The other Quantum State is a Continuum of Order and an Instum of Chaos. This is an Unstable Quantum State and must return to the Stable Quantum State of Continuum of Chaos and Instum of Order. The Unstable Quantum State is extremely unstable and can only happen from instant to instant or from one infinitesimal unit to another. Also, it is easy to achieve the Unstable Quantum State and can be achieved as successive sequences from instant to instant as long as the Quantum State returns to a stable Continuum of Chaos and Instum of Order in each successive sequence. Typically, these successive sequences are short lived and cannot continue indefinitely. When the sequence ends, a record of the order is created in the Instum.

The Unstable Quantum State occurs when memory is involved. Memory can operate in both Quantum States of Chaos-Order and can induce the Unstable Quantum State of Chaos-Order. Memory is the passing of Order through the Unstable Continuum of Order to the next instant in Instum. Memory is also the Recalling of order in another part of the Instum through the Stable Continuum of Chaos. An example of this is, recording and recalling a past lottery draw. The act of memory occurs when the balls are drawn and a record of each ball selection is passed to the next instant in the Instum through the Unstable Continuum of Order. Eventually, a record of all the ball selections is made in the Instum and the memory of the draw event ends. The act of recalling the draw requires that memory pass through the Stable Continuum of Chaos before the recorded order can be recalled though the Unstable Continuum of Order. This means that even though there is a recorded past lottery draw, our perception of it will return to chaos to recall it even though there is a recording of it in the Instum. Additional example, can you recall the 16th, 27th, or 118th draws of your state's lottery without using a database, spreadsheet, or some other recording now, this instant. Most likely not, because of where those draws are now in the Instum, you can only get there through the Stable Continuum of Chaos. Once there in recalling the draws, you can then create the act of memory by passing the record through the Unstable Continuum of Order. I realize there are some people who can recall just about everything they are exposed to, however, this applies to them as well. There is a moment just before the request to recall a record when the answer is unknown and exists relative to that moment through the Stable Continuum of Chaos until the recording is reached and the playback of the recording can begin passing the recorded order through the Unstable Continuum of Order.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                              Douglas Paul Smallish
                              Jehocifer