Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what was your most exciting lottery moment?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 10 years ago by stavros.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2007, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Only a $790 win for me .. but had a line of customers playing the same number..

One Sunday at work, I had several custmers to ask me what I was playing, I told them 678.. They, too, bought a 678... they people behind them also wanted in... An older couple heard what was going on, and bought them one.  One man came up and told me I was wrong...  dead wrong.. that he didn't think that number was coming.  He bought a 50 box after getting the attention of all those who did play it..

I watched them flash the numbers and screamed when I saw the 678.. I then thought about that line of people I sold the tickets to.. I told the girl I was working with we need to get busy, we were going to have a long night paying out for all those winners.  The little couple who lived south Alabama stayed in store until drawing.. They collected before heading home.. They were so cute with their $790 each. The man who refused to play it st... didn't collect his $40 from us.. oh well..

The funniest and most rememberable moment in lotto, was when I pm a girl here with a GA number to find out she had blocked me from pm.

The number hit straight..  My hubby and I called that a $500 block...

She had cut her nose off to spite her face... I will never forget that one. That happened right here on LP>>.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/132992/2

this was exciting too... Now if only TN will step up to the plate and get keno..  System is tucked away  for safe keeping until that day..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2007, 10:46 am - IP Logged

what was your most exciting lottery moment?  winning a bunch on a pick 4 ticket?  getting 5 out of 6?    almost hitting a powerball jackpot?

my exciting moment was a first time pick 4 hit some years ago, I almost  forgot I had played the number, was my first time playing the pick 4, saw the number in a newspaper thought it looked good and played it 50/50... my most memoriable hits have come from dreams, so I do believe in dreams bringing good hits to you...

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2007, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I stumbled one morning to my computer to check my numbers.  The Lotto jackpot was $40 million.  When I got on the FL web site I saw that someone had won because the next drawing was for $3 million.  I held my ticket in my left hand as I drank my coffee, I suddenly realized that all six numbers were the ones I've been playing for years.  My heart began to pound, my body was covered in sweat, and I felt dizzy.  Could it really be? Did I win $40 million? OMG!  Is it possible? All my bills will be paid in full! I can now build my dream home, help my family..maybe even adopt some children? Oh, I really want a couple of dogs, maybe horses too.  All the fantasies I've had for 20 years are now possibilities.  Oh, what do I do first? Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for answering my prayers.  Today is so special....

and then my alarm clock rang.  It was time to get up for work.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
        Florida
        United States
        Member #6147
        August 8, 2004
        1396 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2007, 11:25 am - IP Logged

$1900 on P3 off a dream number in October 2006.

Good Luck!

Stavros