Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery pool

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 10 years ago by st.germain.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bob27's avatar - chakra man1.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #34162
February 28, 2006
315 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2007, 12:58 am - IP Logged

If we will win 5 numbers,and no mega ball..(250,000$).everyone could have a choice to keep 5,000$,or take like 4,900$ and try 100$ each of us,for next draw..it means = 50x100=5000$

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2007, 1:00 am - IP Logged

If we will win 5 numbers,and no mega ball..(250,000$).everyone could have a choice to keep 5,000$,or take like 4,900$ and try 100$ each of us,for next draw..it means = 50x100=5000$

LOL....You must be in sales....

chicago
      United States
      Member #34162
      February 28, 2006
      315 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2007, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Pacattack..I would like better to sign paper,and hire lawyers to get like 100.000$ or more ,then playing 1$ quick pick,and having 99% of chances to win jackpot.If i wil send you money,and you will keep those tickets,and i know i had part in it,and i know i will get at least 100,000$,,there will be no chance for you to cash out,,your state lottery,so is other 49 lottery post members,who joined will let them know whats up,along with their lawyers...

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2007, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Go for it. I mean it.

Good luck my friend......

chicago
          United States
          Member #34162
          February 28, 2006
          315 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2007, 1:13 am - IP Logged

This is just first day of this post.I would like to hear from other LP members,what they think about it.

chicago
            United States
            Member #34162
            February 28, 2006
            315 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2007, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Just before i went to sleep,another thing came to my mind...a lot of people will b thinking,.,,,what prove do i have,that i send 10$,,total of 5,000$ if 50 people,,and he will buy those tickets? maybe he is playing around here,and wanna get easy money...this will be another hard thing to figure out.I just wanna here from you guys,,,and if you say no,, then we will not do it...

NY
              United States
              Member #23835
              October 16, 2005
              3474 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2007, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Pacattack..I would like better to sign paper,and hire lawyers to get like 100.000$ or more ,then playing 1$ quick pick,and having 99% of chances to win jackpot.If i wil send you money,and you will keep those tickets,and i know i had part in it,and i know i will get at least 100,000$,,there will be no chance for you to cash out,,your state lottery,so is other 49 lottery post members,who joined will let them know whats up,along with their lawyers...

You may be a nice guy, but  you obviously don't have the math skills to be the treasurer. How about if you hire the lawyers and an accountant, and after you get it all planned out, people can buy in and then find a treasurer?

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2007, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I am sure you are a nice guy bob, but you mean to tell me you don't have enough friends or family to start your own lottery pool? I think you may have stars in your eyes,you feel because this is a lottery forum that you will somehow get an "edge" playing with us instead of just your plain old friends. Believe me, we are all in the same boat here and trying to win in our own way. Keep an eye on our prediction boards,that is my best advice.

I will have to say PASS on this idea.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19824 Posts
                  Posted: May 5, 2007, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Just before i went to sleep,another thing came to my mind...a lot of people will b thinking,.,,,what prove do i have,that i send 10$,,total of 5,000$ if 50 people,,and he will buy those tickets? maybe he is playing around here,and wanna get easy money...this will be another hard thing to figure out.I just wanna here from you guys,,,and if you say no,, then we will not do it...

Bob27,

Have you given any thought to running a fantasy pool?  That way pool members could just post 10 combinations on the prediction board which would simulate them giving you $10 to play for them and you could get a feel for what it takes to run a lottery pool over the Internet with a bunch of strangers and forget about the math skills.  That's kind of lottery pool might stir some interest among LP members.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #10720
                    January 23, 2005
                    933 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2007, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

It would likely be illegal anyway to use real money, no? Instead of going into these pools, where you'll win less money than if you won alone but you have better odds, play your local State lottery with 10 times better odds for 1/10th the prize. You get what you pay for.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: May 5, 2007, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

B0b27

I am sure you are the nicest guy in all of Chicago.  I am also positive you are as honest as any one human can be.

I am also sure that until you improve your written communication skills you will have a very difficult time gathering a group of people in any venue with the intent of forming a lotto pool.

Trust can be found in the way a person talks, walks, speaks, and writes.  If you continue to solicit over the internet, please improve your written communication skills. 

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: May 5, 2007, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Allright!

I'll be the banker.... I'm honest...I swear! (hand over left chest). By the way...I'm also a really nice guy...lOL

Just send the 10 bucks to the following address....

Coulda shoulda woulda avenue

Bonita sprigs flowrida

3444fu!!!MF!!!....LOL

chicago
                          United States
                          Member #34162
                          February 28, 2006
                          315 Posts
                          Posted: May 5, 2007, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Its fine with me.I understand that.I just come up with idea,because i know here is many smart people,and we all could create good mm numbers,when jackpot hits over 100millions.It would be great to see in newspaper"group of 50 member from lotterypost.com won like 150 million$ jackpot:) Nothing bad happened..I tried my best.Lest just forget about it.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: May 5, 2007, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Fuggetabout it!!!...  LOL...

Are you talkin to me?

Vinny will take care of it allright?

Tony bag-a-doughnuts will call ya soon...got it?

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2007, 1:38 am - IP Logged

PAC: 'Guesser, where's your money ?'

GUESSER: 'I sent it last week'

PAC: 'I never got it'

GUESSER: ' Whaddaya want me to do, send it Certified RRR ?'

PAC: 'Probably not a bad idea'

--- 2 weeks go by ---

GUESSER: 'PAC, you get my money, I sent it Certified RRR ?'

PAC: 'All I got was an empty envelope... where's your money ?'

... and so it goes...

GUESSER: 'RJoH, you buy the tickets ?'

RJoH: 'Yeah, but we didn't win anything'

GUESSER: 'OK, maybe next time'

(RJ then gives winning ticket to a realtive living in the same town as he does, they cashed it, slips him half of it back..)

BOB - think about it: too many variables. I don't even like TALKING about numbers or systems publicly in too much detail, MOST don't, and that's just the nature of the game and the people that play it.  

You really do have no idea what you are asking; and it has been asked literally dozens, if not hundreds, of times. 

GMG - According to the NBA, Bob is not the nicest guy in Chicago, Luol Deng is..