Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ticket Cancellation

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 10 years ago by justxploring.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
numbergirly's avatar - 0002009C
Dover, Delaware
United States
Member #26979
November 25, 2005
178 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2007, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Don't sweat it JX.... just keep up the good work and thanks for bringing this to my attention because, PB can not be canceled here in DE and I would be fire red hot if someone else won from my shear dedication>>> not to mention that I play so much sometimes, I can't afford to buy a clerks mistake so, to try to keep this from happening to me I will hand the clerk one play slip at a time....maybe that will help you to. What do you think???>>> oh yeah I can also relate to having a very rough week except for the fact that my rough week turned into to years. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, FEEL BLESSED, DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T QUIT AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

numbergirly

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS   Ice Water 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31527 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2007, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

In my opinion - if you had both won - 2 people with a lot more than they have now.  Good karma.

love to nibble those micey feet.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2007, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

In my opinion - if you had both won - 2 people with a lot more than they have now.  Good karma.

True, but I really would have liked that $3 million jackpot.  After taxes, if 2 people won $1.5M and took the cash option, they'd wind up with about $480K each.  Of course that's a lot of money, and would make a big difference in my life now, but I really would feel cheated if someone I didn't even know used my ticket with my personal numbers that I've played for many years.  I understand what you mean by Karma, but I also know people who need the money and a larger win would enable me to help them even more.  If it was a PB or MM jackpot, I'd probably be happy someone else won 1/2, since I don't need all that money!