Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bad News...Pumpi76

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2007, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I can go without eating meat, but the hard part is the juice drink that i have to have me everyday...I've gone without drinking juice for 2 days, but not more than that...I was a vegetarian for 2 years long ago....Again the meat is no biggie i can go years without eating (and which i am planning to do) it is the juice that i feel i got to have..And is funny because i don't eat sweets, candy, chocolate or ice cream...I mean i don't know if is something wrong with my tongue maybe i am not brushing it right or hard enough...The juice is the problem, i feel like i have to have it specially more here in Panama that is hot..I try drinking water but is like it doesn't taste right...There are moments that i can drink a lot of water and there are moments that i don't...For example, in the morning or during the day i don't like drinking water but at night i drink  plenty of water (By the way the water here taste different than the water in the States)...The orange juice here in Panama do not taste the same as in the States, they are purely sugar and water...I get relief sometimes when i go to the store and i find the Tropicana orange juice there (the only orange juice that taste the same as in the states) (very seldom they got it)...For the past 2 months i've been eating chicken and sea food only...

Thanks jusxploring for the lemon in the water suggestion i never thought of it (what did you mean by additives to water?)...I am planning from this day on forward a change of lifestyle...From now on 'til eternity i am going to eat salad and only salad with fish (if God permits me and i am able to)...I mean eating salad only maybe with some sticks of chicken is the safest way to be miles away from the weight problem condition..Just eating salad only or been a vegetarian is like been rich: you don't have to worry about povery or bills ever in your life...

I get a big tank of Zephyrhills water with a dispenser. I can't drink the tap water here.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11339 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

PUMPI,

hang in there,i've really enjoyed your posts.things will get better.take things one day at a time.i'm going through something myself right now.these things can get you down if you let it so don't let it get to you.i'm hoping things work out for you.......

Coastal Georgia
      United States
      Member #2653
      October 30, 2003
      1866 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2007, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I get a big tank of Zephyrhills water with a dispenser. I can't drink the tap water here.

Pac: Zephrhills rocks !

I think it is the best bottled spring water around these parts...

Fiji is also very good, but hard to find.

I don't care for Dasani and aquafina , as they are purified waters and I can detect that they are.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2007, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Pac writes:  I get a big tank of Zephyrhills water with a dispenser. I can't drink the tap water here.

Who can?  I think you can use Bonita Springs water to remove rust off of a bicycle.  Last night I watched American Idol and House, but at 10 I just couldn't "flavor" my water any longer with fruit juice and went out to fill up my empty gallons.  I know people say that half the time I'm buying tap water anyway, but as long as it doesn't smell and foam or burn my throat when it goes down, I'm happy! 

Well, I guess the Giardia and Cryptosporidium need to live somewhere.  Puke

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2007, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Pac writes:  I get a big tank of Zephyrhills water with a dispenser. I can't drink the tap water here.

Who can?  I think you can use Bonita Springs water to remove rust off of a bicycle.  Last night I watched American Idol and House, but at 10 I just couldn't "flavor" my water any longer with fruit juice and went out to fill up my empty gallons.  I know people say that half the time I'm buying tap water anyway, but as long as it doesn't smell and foam or burn my throat when it goes down, I'm happy! 

Well, I guess the Giardia and Cryptosporidium need to live somewhere.  Puke

I did that when I first moved here. I then realized that you get what you pay for. It's not the same to get natural spring water when getting distilledd or whatever water. Distilled is 17 cents a vat.....LOL

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            south florida
            United States
            Member #48616
            January 3, 2007
            1497 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2007, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pumpi...

I too will miss your posts but your health is more important than anything, take care of yourself and we'll hear from you soon!!! You have been really kind to this Rookie...Thanks!!!!!Smiley

Raleigh, NC
              United States
              Member #36575
              April 4, 2006
              3 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2007, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Crystal light fruit punch flavor is delicious. It will give plain water life.  My mother is Diabetic, so I cautious as to how much sugar i take in even though I have a huge sweet tooth.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2007, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I got diabetes and you just have to change your life style..I drink a lot of bottled water and NO pop or any drink with suger in it..Once you get use to your new life style the Dr's give you you will be ok..You can control diabetes,I have.......................