Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The so silly its stupid system

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by codmander.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2007, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

but actully has been working for pick 5 and 6 games  first get your averages for each colum of numbers  we will use a pick 6 // 46 number for example  ((46 divided by 6) 7.6 is the average for the 6 colums  but since you cant depend on 1-8 coming out as the first number always add 3 or 4 numbers 1-12 covers about 80%   ((add numbers to both sides except for first colum and last)) so 1-12 for the first number 6-19 for the second 14-27 for the 3rd 22 -35 4th -30-43 for the 5th and 37 -46 for your last number (((of course nothing is etched in stone about the numbers for each colum you can go threw alll if you feel its neccery)) now take the last 30 draws  and pick numbers going down each colum  if for example a 7 hasn't come out as your first number in 20 draws but yet is a hot number because its come in second colum this is the number to play!!(((as the first number))) these numbers are the ones to look for HOT-YET- COLD    you will be surprised!!!  ussally i will do 5 games and have been getting 3 of 6 a lot more than before needless to say im stickin with it   

johnph77's avatar - avatar
    CA
    United States
    Member #2987
    December 10, 2003
    832 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2007, 2:38 am - IP Logged

but actully has been working for pick 5 and 6 games  first get your averages for each colum of numbers  we will use a pick 6 // 46 number for example  ((46 divided by 6) 7.6 is the average for the 6 colums  but since you cant depend on 1-8 coming out as the first number always add 3 or 4 numbers 1-12 covers about 80%   ((add numbers to both sides except for first colum and last)) so 1-12 for the first number 6-19 for the second 14-27 for the 3rd 22 -35 4th -30-43 for the 5th and 37 -46 for your last number (((of course nothing is etched in stone about the numbers for each colum you can go threw alll if you feel its neccery)) now take the last 30 draws  and pick numbers going down each colum  if for example a 7 hasn't come out as your first number in 20 draws but yet is a hot number because its come in second colum this is the number to play!!(((as the first number))) these numbers are the ones to look for HOT-YET- COLD    you will be surprised!!!  ussally i will do 5 games and have been getting 3 of 6 a lot more than before needless to say im stickin with it   

It's not silly, it's a filtering method known as frequency analysis. With the numbers you cite, you will cover 85.64% of occurances in Column 1, 68.47% in Column 2, 60,67% in Column 3, 61.02% in Column 4, 69.29% in Column 5 and 79.21% in Column 6.

There are 1990184 possibilities comprising all numbers in those ranges, representing 21.25% of the 9366819 total possibilities.

gl

j

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19815 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2007, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

It's not silly or stupid if it's winning.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #10438
        January 13, 2005
        431 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2007, 7:08 am - IP Logged

3 of 5 last night  using silly  system -- one of these draws seeing a 5 of 6  within a year  with countless 3 of 5 and 3 of 6  hits 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19815 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2007, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

It's not silly, it's a filtering method known as frequency analysis. With the numbers you cite, you will cover 85.64% of occurances in Column 1, 68.47% in Column 2, 60,67% in Column 3, 61.02% in Column 4, 69.29% in Column 5 and 79.21% in Column 6.

There are 1990184 possibilities comprising all numbers in those ranges, representing 21.25% of the 9366819 total possibilities.

gl

j

If there are 1990184 possibilities comprising all numbers in those ranges, representing 21.25% of the 9366819 total possibilities and more than 22% of the winners are in those 1990184 combinations then codmander might have discovered a winning edge. 

If his prediction statistics improve then I'll will do a frequency analysis on the games I play to see if that might work for me also.

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #10438
            January 13, 2005
            431 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2007, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I think the key is  --hot yet not --numbers    what is hot  in 1 colum ice cold in another but  must fall in the average for that colum

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19815 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2007, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I think the key is  --hot yet not --numbers    what is hot  in 1 colum ice cold in another but  must fall in the average for that colum

So are you saying a number not the highest or lowest in the pool is not unique to any particular position?  Is the #25 in a 6/49 acceptable in any of the six positions?  If you don't limit which positions a number can be in, how are the resulting combinations any different than those generated by other means?

Evil Looking       

lottobrain's avatar - box
                Smyrna, DE
                United States
                Member #10074
                January 1, 2005
                125 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2007, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I have been experimenting a little with the "positional" lotto number selection approach lately myself and I think that most of us can see that if we are writing the numbers out from left to right, lowest to highest, then there are certain numbers that can only occur in certain columns up to a point and then the remainder of the numbers could occur in any column. This is all based on whether we are talking about a 6 of 6 lotto game, a 5 of 5 game, etc.  For example in a 6 of 6 game, #1 will always be in col. 1, #2 can never go higher than col. 2, #3 can never go higher than col.3, #4 can never go higher than col. 4, #5 can never go higher than col. 5, and #6 can go anywhere from col. 6 down.  The same is true for the highest numbers in the game coming from right to left, the highest number always appears in the most right col., and etc. for the other top 5 high numbers.  So this means that on the extremes, there are certain numbers tha will stay put in their respective columns, and thus force the middle numbers to occur more often in the middle columns.  As far as positional selection goes, one can, according to the particular lotto game they are playing look backward and get an idea from past draws as to what numbers occur in certain columns most of the time and use that as a basis. As a starting basis for any game, one can divide the number pool by the amount of numbers drawn, 5 of 5, 6 of 6, etc. and get the amount of numbers to distribute into each column as a starting point. For example 6 out of 36 would have the numbers 1-6 in first column, 7-12 in 2nd column, 13-18 in 3rd col., 19-24 in 4th column, 25-30 in 5th column, and 31-36 in last col.  Then these columns can be increased by adding additinal numbers based on past draws to cover the average numbers movement from column to column. The central columns will have the greatest amount of number movement because the outside columns have the few numbers that are more confined to them as mentioned before.  Not any concrete theory here....just some thoughts that might stimulate thinking.  As Comander mentioned, #7 was hitting more often in other columns than in what should be it's home column. I was trying to observe this kind of action in selecting some of my numbers...feeling that certain numbers were due to hit in their proper columns after being away from "home" more than usual.

johnph77's avatar - avatar
                  CA
                  United States
                  Member #2987
                  December 10, 2003
                  832 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2007, 6:11 am - IP Logged

If there are 1990184 possibilities comprising all numbers in those ranges, representing 21.25% of the 9366819 total possibilities and more than 22% of the winners are in those 1990184 combinations then codmander might have discovered a winning edge. 

If his prediction statistics improve then I'll will do a frequency analysis on the games I play to see if that might work for me also.

I've done spreadsheets on 90% frequency covers in each column for various lottery matrices and there seems to be a small advantage to using that method - not enough to swing the payout percentages to the positive mode but it makes for a reasonable guide. There's never enough reduction to make playing all the remaining combinations financially possible, though. Also, I haven't done much in the area of using more severe percentage reductions such as 85% or even 80% to reduce that number of combinations and checking them with past results.

gl

j

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

United States
                    Member #10438
                    January 13, 2005
                    431 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2007, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

So are you saying a number not the highest or lowest in the pool is not unique to any particular position?  Is the #25 in a 6/49 acceptable in any of the six positions?  If you don't limit which positions a number can be in, how are the resulting combinations any different than those generated by other means?

yes  if a number lets say  -27-  came out  as the 4th number a lot.  but hasn't come up as the 5th number    as long as the number -27- falls into your averages  its a good number to play 

1-2-3-27-5-6     

1-2-3-27-5-6  than play the 27  1-2-3-4-27-5-6 

as long as it fall in the averages ((not a law)) but good to follow this

a 6/42 game #27 will fall in 4th and 5th's averages  of course this works with any number

but lets say a number 3 will never be in the third colum  because it only falls in the first colum((averaged ))

to find the avearges  div 6 into 42 or whatever your game is  than add 3 or 4 to each side

United States
                      Member #10438
                      January 13, 2005
                      431 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2007, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

lol watch the pick 6 winning numbers 1-2-3-22-33  lolCrazy

lottobrain's avatar - box
                        Smyrna, DE
                        United States
                        Member #10074
                        January 1, 2005
                        125 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2007, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

One of my favorite lotto tactics remains to track the "Since Hit" positions of the numbers that hit and then use this information to see the general trend of draw positions the numbers come from over time.  I then use this info to select possible draw positions from which the numbers for the next drawing might come.  This tactic can very in results based on the number of balls in the lotto game being tracked.  It can be very effective in a larger ball game like PB for eliminating positions that will not hit in the next drawing. However, in a smaller game like WV 6/25, one would see the same draw positions repeating a lot. Another tactic that I found a while back with PB was to use the Gail Howard Skip and hit Chart found under item "B".  If I only select my numbers to play using the first number from whatever draw positions I like, ever so often all or most of the numbers drawn will come from just this 1st position number. For example on the 4-18-07 draw, all 5 numbers came from draw positions"0", "1", "6", "7", and "11",  and were the first number in each row.  Generally 2 to 3 PB numbers will come from  1st position numbers, but a lot of these will be overdue numbers where there is only one number in the row anyway.  In last Saturday's draw, 4 of the winning numbers came from a 1st position number in rows 3, 7, 12, and 26.  This is just an idea for eliminating a lot of numbers for consideration and playing for a particular event to happen.  In these large number games like PB or MM, it is difficult to jump around to different ideas every drawing and have good results, so I prefer to make some observations of trends I see happen, and then just play for that trend to happen again in a few drawings.  Numbers selected could be put into a wheel, or just use a few "made up" combinations that mix the numbers using various combinations of the past draw positions.  My goal would be to just guess 4 numbers right, play the extra buck for the powerplay, hope that it is 5 and I also guess the right PB for a $50,000 win!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19815 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2007, 12:16 am - IP Logged

I tried positional filters for two different pick6 games, WVA Cash25 a 625 game and Ohio Classic Lotto a 649 game on 05/21/07.  I posted 25 combinations for each game and the best I did with Classic Lotto was match 2 x 4(no money) and with Cash25 was match 3 x 5 ($5).

Classic Lotto have had only 50 or so games and Cash25 has had over 1500 so it has more history for making a decision.  I used the last 300 drawing of Cash25 and only used number in positions that had hit in positions 1-3 ten times and positions 4-6 twelve times. 

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #10438
                            January 13, 2005
                            431 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2007, 8:15 am - IP Logged

3 of 6 again last nightSleep seems this is becomeing an average  hit  makes me wonder whats ahead for sure

one thing about pickin numbers like this they have to come up somewhat normal  to win  like

1 10 20 30 40 50    but if they come 40 40 50 50 50  forget it

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19815 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2007, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

3 of 6 again last nightSleep seems this is becomeing an average  hit  makes me wonder whats ahead for sure

one thing about pickin numbers like this they have to come up somewhat normal  to win  like

1 10 20 30 40 50    but if they come 40 40 50 50 50  forget it

If you're picking the most popular numbers for each position, which lottery has such high numbers as the most popular for all positions?  Every lottery that I've checked, 01-03 were usually the most popular for the first position and the highest 3 numbers were the most popular for the last position.

Evil Looking