|Posted: May 26, 2007, 4:21 pm - IP Logged|
100 million after taxes? hmm...
1) Beachfront home, no expense spared, no mortgage!
2) Recording studio in that beach house, along with a wall-o-guitars that would make the Hard Rock Cafe feel "inadequate"
3) Anything my wife and children want (within reason... Green Day ain't playing no birthday parties) Including the Mrs' dream car, a 64 Mustang ragtop.
4) A fully stocked Lab where I can develop my non-lottery ideas (mostly centered on hydrogen and electric transportation).
5) An AlienWare laptop to cruise the LP poolside... with a platinum membership ;-)
6) Surfboard! (Will get one of these anyway once we move, with or without 100M)
7) TIME... time to enjoy the above, time for long walks along the beach and cruising in that Mustang ;-)
Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.