Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Have No Problem Paying Federal Taxes If I Win The Jackpot.

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 9 years ago by irondoor827.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #43694
July 23, 2006
184 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2007, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Look I have no problem paying the taxes on a Jackpot.

But paying Federal Taxes on the fruits of your labour--is indeed a kind of Slavery. Thus I support Brown, do you?

More people needs to stand up to these  Criminals.

What is your opinion will you pay taxes on your jackpot? 

United States
    Member #52160
    May 13, 2007
    77 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2007, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

But paying Federal Taxes on the fruits of your labour--is indeed a kind of Slavery. Thus I support Brown, do you?

since they deduct before they give you the money what choice do you have

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2007, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

since they deduct before they give you the money what choice do you have

I agree - it's kind of a moot point, is it not?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #43694
          July 23, 2006
          184 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2007, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Well in way it is moot, because of ignorance on the part of both Employers and Employees.

But people are becoming more informed now-thanks to the internet.

I will say this, the Federal Income tax is illegal, it is really a collection agency for the bankers that own the Federal Reserve. 

Hope you all have seen the free video of Arron Russo, called from "Freedom to Facisim"

If not google it, and watch it.  It is very informative and enlightening. About one and half hours long.

However winning the lottery Jackpot is really not earnings from labor, it is income which I think is legally taxable by the Federal Agencies.

The law says fruits from one's labour is not taxable, Only Slaves Pay Taxes On Labor. 

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2007, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I agree, but the 2 things Paris Hilton and I have in common (probably the only 2) are that I'm blonde and I would have a nervous breakdown in prison.

BTW, does this have anything to do with the couple in NH who got sentenced to 63 months in prison recently?  They are still refusing to surrender themselves to authorities.   They told the IRS to go F-themselves.  I used to live in NH!  Guess they are living by the state motto "Live Free or Die"  No state taxes in NH, no sales tax either (although they tax interest & dividends)  Too cold for me however.

United States
              Member #43694
              July 23, 2006
              184 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I agree, but the 2 things Paris Hilton and I have in common (probably the only 2) are that I'm blonde and I would have a nervous breakdown in prison.

BTW, does this have anything to do with the couple in NH who got sentenced to 63 months in prison recently?  They are still refusing to surrender themselves to authorities.   They told the IRS to go F-themselves.  I used to live in NH!  Guess they are living by the state motto "Live Free or Die"  No state taxes in NH, no sales tax either (although they tax interest & dividends)  Too cold for me however.

Well I think the news says they are doing it for us, they are standing up for their rights.

They are asking anyone to show them the law, where it says that you have to pay Federal taxes on your daily labour, or earned income for work done. 

I think they are offering a $1,000,000. to any one who can show them the law.

So far no takers, because there is no such law. 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10347 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2007, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

It's an old argument that the Feds win every single time.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49674 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2007, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

You have to Win it first!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

wreakshavok777's avatar - enzyte thumb.jpg
                    oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #12313
                    March 10, 2005
                    165 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2007, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

You have to Win it first!

yeah really I want to be in the position of being mad because the feds took a share of my jackpot winnings! I will be cussing them all the way to the bank! then I will be mad also @ them as I drive up to my new multi-million dollar  home with my new H2Big Grin

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

NY
                      United States
                      Member #23835
                      October 16, 2005
                      3474 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2007, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Well I think the news says they are doing it for us, they are standing up for their rights.

They are asking anyone to show them the law, where it says that you have to pay Federal taxes on your daily labour, or earned income for work done. 

I think they are offering a $1,000,000. to any one who can show them the law.

So far no takers, because there is no such law. 

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_Am16.html

Who do I talk to about collecting my money? 

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                        Mcminnville, Oregon
                        United States
                        Member #3013
                        December 13, 2003
                        3047 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

So what you are saying is that you have been unlawfully imprisoned since you started to pay federal income taxes.  That the federal government has the right to buy and sell you as they please an treat you as an ordinarily common owned object.  That you are deprived of personal freedom and compelled to perform labor and or services.  That you are treated as property of another person or household.  That you have been held against your will since birth or the time of your capture or purchase and deprived of the right to refuse work.  To leave or the right to be compensated for your labor.-weshar75

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          PA
                          United States
                          Member #22983
                          October 6, 2005
                          2226 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2007, 12:40 am - IP Logged

http://www.ahherald.com/bishop/2003/gb031016_fed_income_tax.htm

Good article.

IS THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX “ILLEGAL”?

Is the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution illegal?

Yes, according to We the People Foundation for Constitutional Education.

You can reach the Foundation at this website: WWW.GIVEMELIBERTY.ORG.

The nonprofit Foundation has been trying unsuccessfully for years to get answers from the President of the United States, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the U.S. Senate Majority Leader on the legality of the 16th Amendment, which is the federal income tax.

In 1913, the United States Secretary of State, Philander Knox, “committed fraud” when he declared the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution had been “legally ratified,” the People Foundation charges.

It was never “legally ratified, with evidence to prove it,” the Foundation contends.

In 1913, there were 38 States in the Union. There is no legal documentation that the majority of the 38 States ratified the 16th Amendment in the “exact wording” submitted to the States by U.S. Secretary of State Philander Knox, according to documents discovered by the People Foundation.

Some States did not even bother to respond to the 16th Amendment proposal, according to Robert Schultz of the People Foundation, and former IRS Agent Joseph Banister, who have researched the controversial tax issue for the Foundation, along with Constitutional scholars and legal organizations throughout the nation.

“The Constitution of the United States is all that stands between the people and tyranny,” the Foundation declared. “What does a free people do when faced with evidence of ratification of fraud?  The Constitution tells the people to address their grievances with their government. But what does a free people do when their government doesn’t listen, or respond?”

Under the federal law as written, only foreigners working in the U.S., or U.S. citizens working abroad, are legally required to pay federal income taxes. And employers are not required to withhold federal income taxes.

“When taxpayers sign their tax returns, he or she voluntarily waives his or her 5th Amendment right not to be a witness against him or herself,” the Foundation explained.

The Foundation put these issues before the White and Congress for the first time on April 13, 2000 – two days before the filing of federal income taxes on April 15.

“After attempts to get them to respond failed on April 27, May 19 and June 2, 2000, We the People Foundation decided to take the issue directly to our elected representatives through the people of the United States themselves,” the Foundation announced June 29, 2000 at a Conference on the Legality of the Income Tax at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.

Then President Bill Clinton, Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott, and House Speaker Dennis Hastert were invited to the Income Tax Conference to represent the Federal Government.

None of the nation’s highest political leaders bothered to show up with evidence that the 16th Amendment was “legally ratified” by the States, the People Foundation reported.

“As Americans, we expect our elected representatives, whether in the Congress or in the White House, to respond to our needs and answer legitimate questions that are placed before them by the electorate,” Foundation officials stated. “Over the past decade, a number of groups have posed some very serious questions regarding the legality of the federal income tax. Americans from all the 50 States are now tired of being deliberately ignored on this issue,” the Foundation said.

The Clinton White House, after initially accepting the Foundation’s invitation to discuss the income tax matter in a public forum, reneged on their commitment, stating: “The legality of the income tax is not a high priority at the White House. Therefore, we have decided not to participate in any conference on the subject.”

The Foundation has been calling on the people’s representatives in Congress to address the income tax issue, but to no avail.

Frankly, federal officials, who make salaries way over $140,000 a year with platinum benefits for life after a few years in public office, do not want anything to do with an investigation that will reveal the 16th Amendment was never “legally ratified” by the States.

If the Federal Government acknowledges in any way that the ratification was a fraud, the Federal Government would have to shut down.

The income tax is the big, fat piggy bank that pays their big salaries and premium benefits, and for all those bloated bureaucracies sucking the lifeblood out of America’s taxpayers.

Taxpayers, finally, are demanding answers and evidence to what may turn out to be the biggest crime of the 20th Century – an illegal tax that keeps getting bigger and bigger each year, bankrupting individuals, families, businesses and institutions.

That’s not the American way.

Call your representatives in Congress and demand the facts on the federal income tax!

This could spark the second American Revolution against an oppressive government that, like any monarchy or dictatorship, thinks it is above the law.

Americans can no longer afford a lawless government!

(Gordon Bishop, a national award-winning author, historian and syndicated columnist, is New Jersey’s first “Journalist-of-the-Year” – 1986/New Jersey Press Association.)

by Gordon Bishop

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                            Member #15309
                            May 13, 2005
                            307 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2007, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Why not.  I willingly pay my taxes, jackpot or no jackpot.  Who'll pay for all the social services and more, if we don't pay taxes?

Sun Smiley             

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                              Member #15309
                              May 13, 2005
                              307 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2007, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Well in way it is moot, because of ignorance on the part of both Employers and Employees.

But people are becoming more informed now-thanks to the internet.

I will say this, the Federal Income tax is illegal, it is really a collection agency for the bankers that own the Federal Reserve. 

Hope you all have seen the free video of Arron Russo, called from "Freedom to Facisim"

If not google it, and watch it.  It is very informative and enlightening. About one and half hours long.

However winning the lottery Jackpot is really not earnings from labor, it is income which I think is legally taxable by the Federal Agencies.

The law says fruits from one's labour is not taxable, Only Slaves Pay Taxes On Labor. 

The power to tax lies with congress.  Such power emanates from the U.S, constitution.  Read it.

You talk about ignorance.  And you talk about slavery.  My dear, there is no slavery, but ignorance.

Sun Smiley