Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trash diving

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PrisonerSix.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2007, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Wow,kids,what's next? Geese! I think I'll pass. Go to fullsize image  Keep trash in it's place, in the can!

Baton Rouge, LA
    United States
    Member #4602
    May 7, 2004
    700 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2007, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I never heard of second chance drawings, although I think MA had them. Not sure, since I've lived here for 13 years.  (my mind can only hold so much stuff, like a tupperware container)  I once suggested that would be a good idea.  Maybe someone else in FL on this board can tell me if I'm missing something.

Here in Louisiana, there are some lottery scratch off tickets that offer prizes in a second chance drawing.  Basically, the player sends the losing ticket in and they draw for prizes from them.  The ticket I mentioned, $100,000 World Series of Poker, offers prizes of a package of World Series of Poker merchandise or a trip to Las Vegas with a chance to play in the poker tournament.

There was a game recently called the $1,000,000 Super Draw, a $10 scratcher with a second chance prize of $1,000,000.  I sent a couple in but I didn't win.  In the past, Louisiana had a couple of second chance drawing games in which they gave away vehicles.  What made these a little different from what I mentioned was all they required was any 5 losing tickets.

The only times I play scratchers usually is when there is a second chance drawing, other than that, I don't play them much.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"