Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please Advise!

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #53493
July 8, 2007
13 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2007, 12:00 am - IP Logged
Hey guys,
I've been seriously playing the California Fantasy Five using the Gail Howard pick five wheel software and the Advangtage plus. Here's my problem I have'nt been able to get more than two winning numbers into my wheel of about 22-26 sometimes vary in a win 3 if five. I use the charts and sometimes the smart pick but I can't get more than two winning numbers out of 22 numbers. There's only 39 in the whole game so that leave about 17 numbers left. So I'm playing more than half of the numbers and I can't seem to get even 5 so I can win a minimum prize of 3.
The game has alot of adjacent numbers so I always include adjacent numbers in my numbers plus hot and cold numbers. I use the skip system as well and the draw charts but so far I only am getting two numbers everytime. It's there anyone out there whether using Gail Howard or not that understands the Fantasy Five and how it works? How can I increase the important of winning numbers and decrease the losing ones. I think playing half or a little over is a good strategy. I don't care about the money limit just wanna win the grand prize one time. Can anyone help?:)
    Amarillo/Austin
    United States
    Member #1424
    April 25, 2003
    696 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2007, 1:04 am - IP Logged

You answered your own question.  Do your usual workout of 22 numbers and play the others that are left.  Good solid contrarian thinking.

Orangeman

United States
      Member #53493
      July 8, 2007
      13 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2007, 1:19 am - IP Logged

That's a good answer.

Yet it still leaves me with another questions and that is what if two of the correct numbers are in the first 22 numbers wheeled and the other three are in the 17 numbers wheeled? That equals no win except my a 3 win minimum.

I can live with with the three win but what strategy can I use the trap all the numbers in the 22 number wheel?

That's the jackpot question. 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2007, 6:40 am - IP Logged

That's a good answer.

Yet it still leaves me with another questions and that is what if two of the correct numbers are in the first 22 numbers wheeled and the other three are in the 17 numbers wheeled? That equals no win except my a 3 win minimum.

I can live with with the three win but what strategy can I use the trap all the numbers in the 22 number wheel?

That's the jackpot question. 

Frankly, I don't think there is a strategy you can use for this.....once a player gets into jackpot games (i.e. games more complex than Pick3/4) I personally think it is often counterproductive to keep changing your numbers for each draw if you are using a wheeling system.

The idea is to lay out the "net" (like your 22 numbers) and then you have to play what what you have wheeled daily (the same lines/numbers/combinations) and wait until the draw comes that "fits" your wheel.  Changing your numbers daily to try and "match" an upcoming (i.e. unknown and unknowable) draw isn't going to do anything but frustrate you, because you are trying to "fit" the next draw to what you have picked.  And it never, ever seems to come out that easily.  If it did, we'd all be winning jackpots.

So I would only change my numbers on the jp games when I feel like doing so....not because I think I can "predict" what numbers wil fall tomorrow.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7325 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2007, 12:52 pm - IP Logged
          Hey guys,
          I've been seriously playing the California Fantasy Five using the Gail Howard pick five wheel software and the Advangtage plus. Here's my problem I have'nt been able to get more than two winning numbers into my wheel of about 22-26 sometimes vary in a win 3 if five. I use the charts and sometimes the smart pick but I can't get more than two winning numbers out of 22 numbers. There's only 39 in the whole game so that leave about 17 numbers left. So I'm playing more than half of the numbers and I can't seem to get even 5 so I can win a minimum prize of 3.
          The game has alot of adjacent numbers so I always include adjacent numbers in my numbers plus hot and cold numbers. I use the skip system as well and the draw charts but so far I only am getting two numbers everytime. It's there anyone out there whether using Gail Howard or not that understands the Fantasy Five and how it works? How can I increase the important of winning numbers and decrease the losing ones. I think playing half or a little over is a good strategy. I don't care about the money limit just wanna win the grand prize one time. Can anyone help?:)

"Here's my problem I have'nt been able to get more than two winning numbers into my wheel of about 22-26 sometimes vary in a win 3 if five."

You didn't say over how many draws but I'm guessing that in some draws you only had 1 number and sometimes none. This means most of the time, 3,4, or even 5 of the winning numbers were among the remaining 17. Why not use the method that picks the 22 numbers as a method to eliminate numbers?

United States
            Member #119
            February 19, 2002
            527 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2007, 9:25 pm - IP Logged
            Hey guys,

Have you consulted her accompanying manual and her book, LMG to utilize both her short and mid-term strategies?

Sometimes we can use too many charts, i.e. pieces of information, to assess which numbers are likely to hit.  (Notice I did not say "due" to hit").

The chart I almost use exclusively is Chart #4: with it I have hit 4 of 6 numbers about 8-10 times in the past two years.  Tonight I had 3 of the 6.

In short, review all the suggested strategies, don't overrely on more than several charts, but use others to get a "picture" of your 5/39 game.  Also consider teaming up with someone to get input and share ticket costs.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2007, 10:44 pm - IP Logged
              Hey guys,

California Fantasy 5 game is the same as any other state 5/39 game and you're not the first to discover that using Gail Howard software and charts doesn't give you an advantage over most other players.  Winning any lottery game is a matter of luck and beating the odds.  So far no one has come up with a way to improve the odds of winning without risking losing even more money.  If you don't care about money limits and just wanna win the grand prize then dig deeper, spend more and be prepared to lose more.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Heroic City
                Indonesia
                Member #31689
                February 2, 2006
                1153 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2007, 4:20 am - IP Logged

well i dunno about Gail Howard, maybe you can combine with EL to find #'s because in last xx draws the result would be create a jackpot or combine with LP for instant data and excellent wheels

Abbrev 2 if 5 of 39392 if 525

the problem with wheels system is good for conditions / "guarantee" but due to the condition it will reduce the JACKPOT too for example i use Lottery Post for SG 6/45  4 if 6 of 27 with 243 tickets past result it give match 4  233 times and it give match 5 on 07/06/2007  01 05 09 10 11 15 27

Wheel: Pick 6 Abbreviated 4 if 6 of 27 Tickets: 243
                Input: 1*, 5*, 6, 7, 9*, 10*, 11*, 12, 15*, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 41, 43

although the input cover six numbers but in past result the wheels only win 7 times

so like Gail Howard said "the trend is your friends"

how to determine/find the trends is the challenge of pick 3/45/6 games

Et erunt signa in sole.......Et luna et stellis.......Et presura gentium
                Prae confusione sonitus maris.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                  Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5583 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2007, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

California is computerized Grade D.

My first suggestion is narrow your field down to only play between a total of 24 numbers always, for eg. only 6 thru 30 or 15 thru 39. 

Next play a smaller set of 12 to 14 numbers, and use abbreviated/key wheels conserve your plays and test before you play.  Keep the number of lines you play reasonable or you will get discouraged if you don't hit the first time. Test.

Hang on to the sets until you hit at least something or start seeing trends, remember it is gambling.

lol jarasan

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
                    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
                    Brick City
                    United States
                    Member #1216
                    March 3, 2003
                    1766 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2007, 12:06 am - IP Logged
                    Hey guys,

Try using chart D, Trailing Numbers. This chart will give you good information about numbers that are due to come out in the very next draw. Look for numbers that score high when they follow a particular number. For example, let's say you last 5/39 draw was 3 - 6 - 18 - 24 - 36 (not a REAL draw, just hypothetical) and chart D shows that the number 11 has "trailed" (hit in the very next draw) the number 24 fifteen times over the history of your game. The number 7 has "trailed" the number 24 three times over the same time period. The 11 is the number to use in your wheel. Also try looking at the amount of time a number lays dormant before it hits again. In Mega Millions, some numbers seem to like to hit every seventh eighth, or ninth draw, while some numbers hit every fifteenth, sixteenth or seventeenth draw (do your homework here for you game). Look at chart B (Games out view of history) to get this info. Good luck!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
                    Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                    (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
                    Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
                    himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Nevada
                      United States
                      Member #33313
                      February 19, 2006
                      79 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Do you look at the numbers in the past 10 draws? It is the B chart and then F4 to look at more charts. For Ca 5 as of last night, 4 of the winning numbers are in the previous 10 draws nearly 40% of the time. Tonight all 5 numbers had hit within the past 10 draws. 

I wish you the best of luck!!

United States
                        Member #53493
                        July 8, 2007
                        13 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2007, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

You know I have never found this section until your post. Thanks. I've been doing the skips by hand. Yes I did notice now that 80% of the draw are past ten draws.

Is there a formula for playing these 50 or less numbers in a wheel...with adjustments every draw that would render some success?

United States
                          Member #53493
                          July 8, 2007
                          13 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2007, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I've used chart 4 before and I did last time I played 50 bucks and got only twos right. I use this  chart to find out which numbers are hot or going to land soon. But when I do the 22 numbers i play don't all land just two of them. I manage to have at least 10 free plays with about 40 game wheel. This is unsatisfactory because I'm not getting any money back. I would like to get some money back so I can fuel it to play for a bigger wheel or longer stretch play strategy. Can you give me an example of  how to correctly use the 4 chart?

Maybe some others would like to know as well since it is a great chart. Your doing extremely well if your getting 3 right because that's means money in return.

United States
                            Member #53493
                            July 8, 2007
                            13 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2007, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm...

I'm confused here...what is the benefit of playing 6-30 or 15-39?

I will give your idea some play next week when I have time to study how it works.

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7712 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2007, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Hi there..........

Don't know if you caught my strings threads--perhaps they could help you narrow down some more numbers. Do a little backtesting and see what happens.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135538

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135880

Good luck.