Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Complainers

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sheepdogg.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
49699 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2007, 9:23 am - IP Logged

The Complainers
You're familiar with the complainers, grouches, and other negative types — there are sure to be a few among the people you know. According to these people, the only thing life has to offer is bad luck. Their principal characteristic is that they love to complain — finding a solution to their miseries would eliminate their primary reason for living! Their only mission seems to be to throw a bucket of cold water on anyone who demonstrates enthusiasm for anything. The problem is that their attitude is toxic: their illness is contagious — and therefore dangerous.

everyone  with  a  complaint  should  post  here  and  not  on  how  to  be  LUCKY  ; list  all  grips  here:

Chronic complainers actually live in fear of happiness. Their condition—dubed "happy-chondria"—is based on a belief that any happiness carries an eventual fall and price.

"Rather than have everything be perfect and full, I'll have it be quite good and complain". "Complainer's got to dare to let life be great, and trust that happiness can happen and that it can last."

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49699 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2007, 9:43 am - IP Logged

PACATTACK    I wish  I  could  spend  more  time  talking  to  you  but  im short  on  time  to  potty  train  grown  men ;

you  have  failed  to  give  any  concrete  examples  of  how  to  be  lucky  and  this  is  not  a  gripe  POST like  you  have  made  others  nor  is  it  a  post  for  people  with  severe mental  disabillities  ...wherefore  you  dont  qualify  for  this  post but  I  think  you  could  do  great  on  the  complaint post  DOWN  THE  HALL  AND  2 doors  left ;  once  again  you  got  lost  and  found  your  way  into  reality ...this  ain't  for  you "!!!!!!!!!! So  glad  you  didn't  get  lost  and  now  you  should  feel  right  at  home  here @

"You know, that sounds terrible. I don’t know how you deal with all of these problems."

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #51688
      April 19, 2007
      200 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2007, 11:05 am - IP Logged

First of all, if anyone needs to be potty trained is you. You're living in you're dimented little world of illusion that you can't back up.

You say I have no concrete examples of how to be lucky...WELL...DUH!!!!  Of course I don't, because there aren't any. You're equating steps to..... I don't know.....making a peanut butter sandwich. It's not that mechanical.

If you've been such a positive person, you wouldn't be here on this site waiting to get money from some magical source. By now you would have all the money you want and not waste your time here spewing your crap.

Go ahead, believe that if you think positive, you'll win large amounts of money....Go ahead keep looking like a total idiot.

Maybe if I wish hard enough I can grow another 5 inches taller......HMMMM...here goes......HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMM....Nope...I'm still the same.

Ask someone around you to slap you around, and hopefully you'll awake from your stupor!

I would recommend reading from the getgo, just to get a better understanding of this lunatic's mind;

pac  you  should  read  from  the  beginning  then you  and  delores  would  see  there  was  no  room  for  negative  viewpoints ;;

but  solutions  are  there    now  that  you  two  are  gone  the  post  is  filled  with  sugestions and  solutions and  no grippers  and  naysayers  ;

no  one  but  you  and  delores  HOG  THE  POST =

all  you  had  to  do  was  ask  if  you  did  not  have  a  clue  on  how  to  be  lucky !!!! I  wanted  someone  to  ask;

no  one  said  it  was  easy ........ITS NOT  OVERNIGHT "

.but  you  complain  a  lot  and  this  is  evident  on  almost  70-80 %%% of  all  the  post  on  LP ;

you  see  the  faults  and  no  concrete  examples ....rip  apart  and  tear it  in  pices  is  your  prefered  way  of  responding  to  everything ;

You  should  get  some  help ...start  by  reading  a  little  more  because  you  still  think  its  about  money .....what  was  said  is  a  more  positive  outlook  on  life  will  increase  your  income  and  improve  your  chances  at  the  lottery......being  a  bonehead  wont  bring  you  a  dime .....

you  take  things  out  of  contex and  you  started  making  personal  insults; then  I  responded  with  same ;

heck  what  do  you  have  against  people  who  want  to  be  more  LUCKIER  ?????  DOES  IT  MATTER  IF  YOU  DONT  BELIEVE  OR  you  just  out  against  everyone ???

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2007, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I would recommend reading from the getgo, just to get a better understanding of this lunatic's mind;

pac  you  should  read  from  the  beginning  then you  and  delores  would  see  there  was  no  room  for  negative  viewpoints ;;

but  solutions  are  there    now  that  you  two  are  gone  the  post  is  filled  with  sugestions and  solutions and  no grippers  and  naysayers  ;

no  one  but  you  and  delores  HOG  THE  POST =

all  you  had  to  do  was  ask  if  you  did  not  have  a  clue  on  how  to  be  lucky !!!! I  wanted  someone  to  ask;

no  one  said  it  was  easy ........ITS NOT  OVERNIGHT "

.but  you  complain  a  lot  and  this  is  evident  on  almost  70-80 %%% of  all  the  post  on  LP ;

you  see  the  faults  and  no  concrete  examples ....rip  apart  and  tear it  in  pices  is  your  prefered  way  of  responding  to  everything ;

You  should  get  some  help ...start  by  reading  a  little  more  because  you  still  think  its  about  money .....what  was  said  is  a  more  positive  outlook  on  life  will  increase  your  income  and  improve  your  chances  at  the  lottery......being  a  bonehead  wont  bring  you  a  dime .....

you  take  things  out  of  contex and  you  started  making  personal  insults; then  I  responded  with  same ;

heck  what  do  you  have  against  people  who  want  to  be  more  LUCKIER  ?????  DOES  IT  MATTER  IF  YOU  DONT  BELIEVE  OR  you  just  out  against  everyone ???

Here's another positive thought....ready?

Think really really hard about the positive things...and I mean really hard, and then walk across a very busy highway.

I'm sure the cars will pass right through your body without any harm.

United States
          Member #119
          February 19, 2002
          527 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2007, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

The Complainers
          You're familiar with the complainers, grouches, and other negative types — there are sure to be a few among the people you know. According to these people, the only thing life has to offer is bad luck. Their principal characteristic is that they love to complain — finding a solution to their miseries would eliminate their primary reason for living! Their only mission seems to be to throw a bucket of cold water on anyone who demonstrates enthusiasm for anything. The problem is that their attitude is toxic: their illness is contagious — and therefore dangerous.

everyone  with  a  complaint  should  post  here  and  not  on  how  to  be  LUCKY  ; list  all  grips  here:

Um...do u see that your original post is an example of what you are complaining about/protesting?

I suggest a healthy dose of positivity instead of responding/reacting to negative energy.  Good luck to you.

United States
            Member #51688
            April 19, 2007
            200 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2007, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Um...do u see that your original post is an example of what you are complaining about/protesting?

I suggest a healthy dose of positivity instead of responding/reacting to negative energy.  Good luck to you.

Thanks  greg  for  the  feedback ;

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

i just saw this topic.i've had a headache all day.there are people screaming outside the window.my dishes are dirty.i'm hungry there is no food here.i want to go to the store but i have no gas in my car.my dog is digging his nails in my legs and it hurts.i was going to answer my cell phone but it went dead.i don't ever have any extra money.everyone at work doesn't like where they work.i rented a dvd yesterday but couldn't stand the movie.i took it back but the store was closed.i hate that location.i can't stand this damn place,lol

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

just kiddingLet It All Out

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

i just saw this topic.i've had a headache all day.there are people screaming outside the window.my dishes are dirty.i'm hungry there is no food here.i want to go to the store but i have no gas in my car.my dog is digging his nails in my legs and it hurts.i was going to answer my cell phone but it went dead.i don't ever have any extra money.everyone at work doesn't like where they work.i rented a dvd yesterday but couldn't stand the movie.i took it back but the store was closed.i hate that location.i can't stand this damn place,lol

Arnold shwartz....Stop Whining!.....lol

Legal beagle...Stop Whining!...lol

There's a knock on my door....I've been waiting for you...three's company too...lol

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2007, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Funny! The title of this post reminds me of that movie with jack lemon, made in the 70s...."The out of towners"....lol

Great movie!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31344 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2007, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Here's another positive thought....ready?

Think really really hard about the positive things...and I mean really hard, and then walk across a very busy highway.

I'm sure the cars will pass right through your body without any harm.

Being positive - does not mean being stupid.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Brazil
                        Member #51781
                        April 24, 2007
                        384 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2007, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Being positive - does not mean being stupid.

Phase out is considered a advanced technique that only veterans could try. Vibrating thought the things would be considered a marvelous thing ... Most persons in the average can't vibrate that high , it would be better to see if the person would reach mach 1 or mach 2. After reaching SuperSonic speed (Mach 2) or Hypersonic Speed (Mach 5) a person would try to vibrate trough the things ...

There is dreams of people floating around and traveling trough walls! 

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                          Harbinger
                          D.C./MD.
                          United States
                          Member #44103
                          July 30, 2006
                          5583 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2007, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Phase out is considered a advanced technique that only veterans could try. Vibrating thought the things would be considered a marvelous thing ... Most persons in the average can't vibrate that high , it would be better to see if the person would reach mach 1 or mach 2. After reaching SuperSonic speed (Mach 2) or Hypersonic Speed (Mach 5) a person would try to vibrate trough the things ...

There is dreams of people floating around and traveling trough walls! 

I think I saw the kids doing it the other day, the girls do this shake thing from the top where they hold out there arms and literally look like they are pushing an invisible wall at about 30 pushes per second it is freaky.  You know like one of those agitator things they use to stir up concrete. jarasan

Brazil
                            Member #51781
                            April 24, 2007
                            384 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2007, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I think I saw the kids doing it the other day, the girls do this shake thing from the top where they hold out there arms and literally look like they are pushing an invisible wall at about 30 pushes per second it is freaky.  You know like one of those agitator things they use to stir up concrete. jarasan

If it is impressive for 30/40 pushes per second , wait until someone hit 100+ ... Much better than the old 10/12 punches!

Ok, this seems a little 'beyond' the average Joe ... Maybe someone with a impressive intellect would reach higher vibrations easily, I saw some topics on the NET asking if their used vibrations or some sort of levitation for building the pyramids. You know , it is not very easy to transporter the things ...

United States
                              Member #637
                              August 28, 2002
                              80 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2007, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

um  Um  UM.....A long time ago I posted on LP:::::

There is so much good in the worst of us,

and so much bad in the best of us,

that it hardly behooves any of us, 

to criticize the rest of us!

Can someone please DISCUSS  the lottery?