Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Gangsters

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 9 years ago by irondoor827.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coastal Georgia
United States
Member #2653
October 30, 2003
1866 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

What you mean? RNG? the machine balls? our fact?

No, your posts do not make sense.

United States
    Member #51688
    April 19, 2007
    200 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2007, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

No one will come fourth with no information Hmmm that will help the lottery out to better customer satisfaction, they sould let the customer know subject to change with out notice for mm and pb you think.

Lets  get  real  .............to  you  and  me  and  all  the  rest  who  play  the  lottery  its  just  a  Game  :  ...not  to  the  lottery  officials  ...its  a  multi-billion  dollar  a  day  business;

It  grows  with  out  having  to  put  the  same  amout  back  in ;

example  the  NY  $20.00  raffel  sold   889,951 .tickets  or  so  they  say    this  produced  14  millionairs  or  about  177 million.....the  terminals  and  instaant  game  tickets  each  produces  continous  million-dollar  a- -day  business;  The  lottery  is  no  friend  of  ours  and  n  this  post  I  tried  to  highlight  the  fact  that  all  the  large  winning  tickets  above 100,000      and  up  winners  are  alll  in  one  geographic  location  in  New  York ; CLOSE  TO  THE  GOV.

The  lottery  tracks betting  patterns  and  wages  of  those  bets  ;and  they  use  fiber optic  servers  which  means  they  can  instantly  tell  if  erie  county  ,NY  is  betting  high  with  the  number  34;12;45;57; 03 ;44  those  numbers  wont  be  comming  out  because  they  can  change  the  balls  which  favor  other  lesss  played  numbers ;  the  majic    of  bet  slips  and  computers  and  some  very  good  software  who  knows  how  well  they  follow  our  habits:

phaseven's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #52386
      May 23, 2007
      20 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2007, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

No, your posts do not make sense.

Alot of things people do in high places don't make sense to me too.

United States
        Member #51688
        April 19, 2007
        200 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2007, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I sympathize with you!  This has been going on in Indiana for years.  The vast bulk of all Hoosier Lottery prizes on all games...scratch off...Lotto..everything goes to residents of our state capital...i.e. Indianapolis/Marion County.

In fact it's so bad here that after more than 17 years of play, fully 1/3 of all Indiana counties have never had a top tier winner or have only had 1 top tier prize winner on all Hoosier Lottery games combined.

Scratch off ticket distribution should be totally random.  And so should the draw game winners.  But this is clearly not the case in Indiana.

My only advice...don't play.

Jim 

Jim  I f  those  same  polititions  were  voted  out  of  office  or  if  we  get  federal  protection  from  the  U.S.  Courts  then  all  people  would  have  a  shot  at  being  a  winner ;

As  you  can  see  its  not  just  a  local  problem;  its  all  over  ...........