Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if you find out ...no System "works" ?

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1272 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2007, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I'll continue playing quickpicks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2007, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

PAC then you might as well give up because it's not possible for a system to win constantly.

No system can predict with 100% accuracy 100% of the time. If you had a system that produce one pick 3 straight a week then you found something worth playing.  

That's one of the reasons I prefer playing jackpot games.  You can lose a lot playing any lottery game but at least with a jackpot game you win once you're probably ahead for life compared with a pick3 game you've got to win often to just stay even.Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
      Member #28409
      December 15, 2005
      1198 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2007, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2007, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I'll continue playing quickpicks.

now we're get'in somewhere>>>>>>>

Ole man in NJ tried>>>>>>>>   over 5000 time's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mel Fisher in FL tried >>>>>>     over 1,000,000's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

congrat's to....MillionsWanted!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
          Member #51269
          April 3, 2007
          529 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2007, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

No sysem works?  Pft!  Just look at my threads in the Pick 5 forum.Cool  I could NEVER get those kinds of wins without my system.  Every game would be a TOTAL loss.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2007, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

No sysem works?  Pft!  Just look at my threads in the Pick 5 forum.Cool  I could NEVER get those kinds of wins without my system.  Every game would be a TOTAL loss.

Who has 244 bucks to drop?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/160425

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2007, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

NO system 'works' to pick ALL of the numbers.

NO system works to pick ANY of the numbers. Consistently.

A system can only point you in a direction, or away from a bad direction.

IF a 'system' truly 'worked', we would not have a lottery or any gaming.

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                Member #24380
                October 21, 2005
                623 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2007, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Just pick and pick it quik. 

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7308 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2007, 12:08 am - IP Logged

What is so hard about giving a list of 50 Pick-3 combos and say "these numbers are good in all states"?

And what's worse, somebody will pick 50 numbers, hit 1 of them in the box, and 4 other people will congratulate them. Where I come from if you hand the lottery clerk $50 and get back $41.50, you lost money.

I'm not knocking the predictors; just the people that don't understand you can win anything unless you bet. Do you really believe people are betting over $100,000 a year on Pick-3s, 4s, 5s, and 6s? And some over a $1 million.

United States
                    Member #51269
                    April 3, 2007
                    529 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2007, 12:22 am - IP Logged

That $244 earned $1,000.  That's the way investment works.  Besides, you can use 10 people at $20 or more a pop.  Simple.

__________________________________________________________________ 

What is so hard about giving a list of 50 Pick-3 combos and say "these numbers are good in all states"?

And what's worse, somebody will pick 50 numbers, hit 1 of them in the box, and 4 other people will congratulate them. Where I come from if you hand the lottery clerk $50 and get back $41.50, you lost money.

I'm not knocking the predictors; just the people that don't understand you can win anything unless you bet. Do you really believe people are betting over $100,000 a year on Pick-3s, 4s, 5s, and 6s? And some over a $1 million.

I don't play Pick-3, so I don't understand your point.  Playing $50 and getting back $41.50 is loads better than getting back NOTHING.  That is what you need to understand.  You're not winning anything now, are you?  So clearly my system works 99.9% of the time.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7308 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2007, 1:34 am - IP Logged

That $244 earned $1,000.  That's the way investment works.  Besides, you can use 10 people at $20 or more a pop.  Simple.

I don't play Pick-3, so I don't understand your point.  Playing $50 and getting back $41.50 is loads better than getting back NOTHING.  That is what you need to understand.  You're not winning anything now, are you?  So clearly my system works 99.9% of the time.

"I don't play Pick-3, so I don't understand your point."

You were talking about predictions and I don't see very many atta-boys when somebody hits 2 numbers plus the Mega or Power ball. Most of those are reserved for Pick-3 pickers.

"Playing $50 and getting back $41.50 is loads better than getting back NOTHING."

If they did that every day that would be an 83% winning percentage when 100% just breaking even, but they don't do that everyday. The game odds are 1000 to 1, it's pays 500 to 1 and you think putting up $50 where at the most you can win is $241.50 is a good bet? That’s not even 5 to 1 odds.

"You're not winning anything now, are you?"

Actually in the last 3 week trying a new method, I am in the black. And if I do hit all 5 I'm going to get over 5000 to 1 odds on my money.

"That $244 earned $1,000."

That's around 3 to 1 odds. Did all the previous $244 wagers earn $1000 too?

United States
                        Member #51269
                        April 3, 2007
                        529 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2007, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Sorry, but you might as well be speaking French to me with all those statistics.  I'm not a mathematician.  All I know is this: when I played without the system, I didn't win squat.  Using the system, I win something.  If that's not good enough for you to use a system, then you're playing for all the wrong reasons.  I'm not a big time gambler.  This is fun for me and winning – ANY win – is an exciting event to me.

When I break this lottery, remember what I said.  If Raven62 can beat this thing with a system, I can beat it too! 

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7308 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2007, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Sorry, but you might as well be speaking French to me with all those statistics.  I'm not a mathematician.  All I know is this: when I played without the system, I didn't win squat.  Using the system, I win something.  If that's not good enough for you to use a system, then you're playing for all the wrong reasons.  I'm not a big time gambler.  This is fun for me and winning – ANY win – is an exciting event to me.

When I break this lottery, remember what I said.  If Raven62 can beat this thing with a system, I can beat it too! 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking what you're doing and do hope you hit the big one and invite me to the party.

Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                            Member #48618
                            January 3, 2007
                            87 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2007, 11:59 am - IP Logged

What if you finally find out that there is no "System" that works? What if you find out that there is nothing that gets you close ......except for the plain old math averages .

Not to reopen an old and mildly unpleasant "can of worms", but "the phenomenon" would allow a person to quite literally predict the daily/pick 3 and 4 type games correctly 100% of time without failure.

"Genuinely random numbers occurring in multiple columns are actually intelligent* progressions always forming."

I still haven't been able to objectively determine what the principles and fundamental laws and orders of operation(s) actually are that allow its existence; consequently, I have never been able to make any practical use of the phenomenon.

Someday someone's going to figure all of those things out. 

(Who knows, maybe it will be you, Win D.)

Good to see all of you again.

Regards everyone. Smile

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2007, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Luminus, are you telling me that you consistently win using that 244 dollar system? And I'm not talking a few free qps.

I highly doubt it.