Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A winning first division Jackpot system

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Hast
Australia
Member #36852
April 7, 2006
9 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2007, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Recently in N.Z., a person won over $2 million by winning first division in lotto.  When asked how he did it he said he used lotto "wheels", & a computer program called "Lotto Expert"  Being very jubious about the whole thing, I downloaded a trial  version of "Lotto Expert" (costs nothing) to try out. After only a short time, I have had many 4th  & 5th division prizes, a significant improvement on any other programs I have had.( actually managing to show a profit  LOL).  I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before I get a large prize of some sort, & am therefore tempted to buy it. Just wondering how others have got on with this program.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2007, 9:43 am - IP Logged

A couple of years ago, several members were excited about that program as you are now.  They don't post much any more but if you do a "lotto expert" search that goes back two years or more you'll find their posts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #986
      January 5, 2003
      280 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2007, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

A couple of years ago, several members were excited about that program as you are now.  They don't post much any more but if you do a "lotto expert" search that goes back two years or more you'll find their posts.

Still excited about hit RHOh Wink

Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1288 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2007, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I still have a bad taste in my mouth about the challenge that was put up to Lotto Expert. All talk and no action. And I was told by one certain member that I was like a dog humping a leg. I won't forget that.Angry

Australia
          Member #19065
          July 25, 2005
          71 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2007, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

It's DEFINATELY the best  lotto program available at present.  I bought it after reading about it here. I only use this program & have had lots of minor prizes, which have more than paid for the initial cost of the program, plus the cost of placing the bets.  I have come very close several times now to a second division win.Big Smile  The program has excellent filters, & the admin team are always open to new suggestions & are very quick to implement them.

Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1288 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2007, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

It's DEFINATELY the best  lotto program available at present.  I bought it after reading about it here. I only use this program & have had lots of minor prizes, which have more than paid for the initial cost of the program, plus the cost of placing the bets.  I have come very close several times now to a second division win.Big Smile  The program has excellent filters, & the admin team are always open to new suggestions & are very quick to implement them.

Must work good only in Australia because there was no member in the USA back then would perticipate with the challenge. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I don't want to hump on anybody's leg for a good system.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19900 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2007, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Must work good only in Australia because there was no member in the USA back then would perticipate with the challenge. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I don't want to hump on anybody's leg for a good system.

PadawanLotto of Dayton,OH ran some tests and was one of the top 10 predictors for a while but seems to have given up and stopped posting about six months ago.

He did well when he predicted W.Va.Cash25, but so do I and I use software I wrote myself.  Probably like me, he couldn't do as well with the harder lotteries and gave up but I'm still trying.

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3112 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2007, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Recently in N.Z., a person won over $2 million by winning first division in lotto.  When asked how he did it he said he used lotto "wheels", & a computer program called "Lotto Expert"  Being very jubious about the whole thing, I downloaded a trial  version of "Lotto Expert" (costs nothing) to try out. After only a short time, I have had many 4th  & 5th division prizes, a significant improvement on any other programs I have had.( actually managing to show a profit  LOL).  I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before I get a large prize of some sort, & am therefore tempted to buy it. Just wondering how others have got on with this program.

There is a lot of beginner's luck with lottery software, then you learn how to use it properly and it stops winning.  Won first time out of the box with Lotto Sorcerer and Lotto Creo, the sizzle quickly turned to fizzle.  BobP

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #1303
                  March 27, 2003
                  1508 Posts
                  Posted: August 28, 2007, 1:20 am - IP Logged

There is a lot of beginner's luck with lottery software, then you learn how to use it properly and it stops winning.  Won first time out of the box with Lotto Sorcerer and Lotto Creo, the sizzle quickly turned to fizzle.  BobP

LOL ! I am so glad to hear it isn't just me that encounters this !  Although I will say  I am fed up entirely with the customer service (non-customer service) from Satori Publishing on Lotto Sorceror.

But at least if the software pays  for itself in the trial period, then when the sizzle turns to fizzle, it isn't as bad.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2007, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

I have not used Lotto software, but some of the pick 3 tools from Mike and Ricky just keep on winniing even after maybe more than 2 years of not using them, they were winning back then and as I just started to use them again they are still given golden eggs. Mike's both as tools and as predictors and Ricky's as tools.

They are so cheap almost free for what you can do with them (Win and keep on winning) if you keep using them instead of quiting as I did.

Check out my blog for the latest so far. 

It seems to me that Mike is the person who has known how to really win on the pick 3 for a much longer time than anybody else, I say this because of his prediction software that I have used, nothing beats it, not even Versabet34 which is very good predicting software, I have used Lottery sorcerer, MaxHit pro and several others, they are no match to Mike's at all.

It is the truth, I should know. 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2007, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I have not used Lotto software, but some of the pick 3 tools from Mike and Ricky just keep on winniing even after maybe more than 2 years of not using them, they were winning back then and as I just started to use them again they are still given golden eggs. Mike's both as tools and as predictors and Ricky's as tools.

They are so cheap almost free for what you can do with them (Win and keep on winning) if you keep using them instead of quiting as I did.

Check out my blog for the latest so far. 

It seems to me that Mike is the person who has known how to really win on the pick 3 for a much longer time than anybody else, I say this because of his prediction software that I have used, nothing beats it, not even Versabet34 which is very good predicting software, I have used Lottery sorcerer, MaxHit pro and several others, they are no match to Mike's at all.

It is the truth, I should know. 

Lantern, this must indeed all be relative.  I do use VersaBet34 and like the program as a tool.  However, as a predicting software (I assume  you're referring to the Bet Wizard) it is horrible. I've had it for years and at least in WI, it  can spew out a lot of boxed combinations, but even though they're boxed, it seldom actually gets a hit. Not anything even close to a profit has it ever done here. According to the authors, they admit that it does "better in some states than in others". WI is not one of the states it appears. The fact that a software can do better in some states, and poorly in others, when you consider that the game itself is the same in all states, and therefore, in theory a method that works should work universally, shows that the game is...somehow....not the same in all states.

That being said, VB34 is a real good tool.

I had MAXHIT once. Dumped it because it's results were horrible.

Lotto Sorceror, on the Pick 3 couldn't produce a boxed hit in over a month here (even though it spit out combos as straights, they wouldn't even come in boxed) . Then it started acting funny (spitting out multiple combinations that were the same) and when I asked for assistance back on Aug 16th, their non-customer service department simply has ignored my emails ever since; therefore making me assume that they aren't that interested in any problems with their software once they have your money. And yes, the price was reasonable....if the software actually functioned. Instead now I have paid a "relatively cheap price" for a piece of software that I can not use. NOT a deal !

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19900 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2007, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Quote:posted by LANTERN
                        -----------------------
                        "I have not used Lotto software, but some of the pick 3 tools from Mike and Ricky just keep on winniing even after maybe more than 2 years of not using them, they were winning back then and as I just started to use them again they are still given golden eggs. Mike's both as tools and as predictors and Ricky's as tools.

They are so cheap almost free for what you can do with them (Win and keep on winning) if you keep using them instead of quiting as I did."

Are you saying you had lottery software that was winning money and you just stop using it for 2 years?  What happened, did winning get boring after a while and you had to take a break?

Evil Looking       

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2007, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Lantern, this must indeed all be relative.  I do use VersaBet34 and like the program as a tool.  However, as a predicting software (I assume  you're referring to the Bet Wizard) it is horrible. I've had it for years and at least in WI, it  can spew out a lot of boxed combinations, but even though they're boxed, it seldom actually gets a hit. Not anything even close to a profit has it ever done here. According to the authors, they admit that it does "better in some states than in others". WI is not one of the states it appears. The fact that a software can do better in some states, and poorly in others, when you consider that the game itself is the same in all states, and therefore, in theory a method that works should work universally, shows that the game is...somehow....not the same in all states.

That being said, VB34 is a real good tool.

I had MAXHIT once. Dumped it because it's results were horrible.

Lotto Sorceror, on the Pick 3 couldn't produce a boxed hit in over a month here (even though it spit out combos as straights, they wouldn't even come in boxed) . Then it started acting funny (spitting out multiple combinations that were the same) and when I asked for assistance back on Aug 16th, their non-customer service department simply has ignored my emails ever since; therefore making me assume that they aren't that interested in any problems with their software once they have your money. And yes, the price was reasonable....if the software actually functioned. Instead now I have paid a "relatively cheap price" for a piece of software that I can not use. NOT a deal !

MaHitPro

Is really the worse of them all, but after countless hours of use you might be able to force it to give you something and with a very special trick I forced it to give me pairs to use for Tx, but I quit using it long ago, might again i the future.

Lottery sorcerer was so so not as bad for Tx, but not as good either, I quit trying too soon due to lack of time and other pick 3 tools to use such as filters software.

Mike's predicting software easy to use and not too bad results for such easy to use programs, Ricky's very good tols if you know how to use them.

Versabet34 did predict fairly good foor Tx, better than most, yes the automatic predictions were fairly good even gave straights sometimes, good stuff, but 2 or more of Mike's programs seem to be better at least for Tx.

Tx appears to be easier to predict than some state's, Tx is not as crooked as others, not to say that it is completely honest or anything, just not as bad, it is all in the tricks used, I guess. 

Good luck. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2007, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Quote:posted by LANTERN
                            -----------------------
                            "I have not used Lotto software, but some of the pick 3 tools from Mike and Ricky just keep on winniing even after maybe more than 2 years of not using them, they were winning back then and as I just started to use them again they are still given golden eggs. Mike's both as tools and as predictors and Ricky's as tools.

They are so cheap almost free for what you can do with them (Win and keep on winning) if you keep using them instead of quiting as I did."

Are you saying you had lottery software that was winning money and you just stop using it for 2 years?  What happened, did winning get boring after a while and you had to take a break?

Yes, I don't gamble, I post and predict for fun.

I was or maybe still am the StatsOlogist and here on Tx I could almost win at one time on demand, my demand.

'Filters I am" so to speak or was, the "FilterOlogist" Not anymore I guess, it took loads of time and very hard work, you make your own luck.

The future is in the draws, there is the crystal ball.

Ia m a gazer of past draws patterns a pick 3 diviner.

The Oracle at Delphi is my example and of course good old Nostradamus. 

If you are tricky enough you can do prediction, I don't know about a profit, but you can beat the odds somewhat.

I did with Tx. 

By the way, lottery tools more than lottery prediction software, but they go hand in hand, one gives the other filters out.

Yes, Don't be shocked! 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              McKinney/Texas
                              United States
                              Member #47363
                              November 1, 2006
                              706 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2007, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lantern. Ole Duke and I really appreciate you and your posts. I have Ricky's software and subscribe to his hot tips. But, I do not know anything about Mike and his predictor software. How can I get a copy and what is it called? Thanks Lantern.

Ephesians 3:20