Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A winning first division Jackpot system

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Greensboro, North Carolina
United States
Member #1616
June 5, 2003
1288 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2007, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lantern. Ole Duke and I really appreciate you and your posts. I have Ricky's software and subscribe to his hot tips. But, I do not know anything about Mike and his predictor software. How can I get a copy and what is it called? Thanks Lantern.

Are you all refering to LotoMike ?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2007, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Quote:posted by LANTERN
    -----------------------
    "Yes, I don't gamble, I post and predict for fun."

I post and predict for fun too, but I can't resist speculating on a chance to turn $5 into thousands once in a while, I enjoy that too especially when I win.  The best I've ever done is turn $10 into $1500 a few years back with Ohio Super Lotto.  Overall I've lose money but no more than had I enjoyed smoking and drinking instead.  With MegaMillion jackpot at $250M tonight, I'm getting the urge to speculate again. 

If I was sure I could win, I would speculate (not gamble) more often.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2007, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lantern. Ole Duke and I really appreciate you and your posts. I have Ricky's software and subscribe to his hot tips. But, I do not know anything about Mike and his predictor software. How can I get a copy and what is it called? Thanks Lantern.

As this stuff is TABU or TABOO here at LP I will send an PM to you about it.

There are many programs some appear to be better than others, I have tested a few, but not all as there are not trials for all of them.

I favor the Hit Wave 34 the most.

But some people have said that they do good with some others.

I used to favor 3 others before, as they are fairly good also.

Mail For You

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2007, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Are you all refering to LotoMike ?

Do a search on MikeK here at LP.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19901 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

There is a lot of beginner's luck with lottery software, then you learn how to use it properly and it stops winning.  Won first time out of the box with Lotto Sorcerer and Lotto Creo, the sizzle quickly turned to fizzle.  BobP

I Agree!  There's a lot of luck whenever anyone wins a lottery prize whether they're using software of not.  Too bad, luck can't be programmed, at least no one has made such a claim.

Evil Looking       

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2007, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Well I am a wash-out I am not a good predictor anymore, I will quit trying to predict and go back to trying to learn and relearn.

Maybe no more public predictions period. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19901 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2007, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Well I am a wash-out I am not a good predictor anymore, I will quit trying to predict and go back to trying to learn and relearn.

Maybe no more public predictions period. 

As long as you're having fun, what does it matter if you miss a few?  Even the top predictors are lucky to hit more than 1 out of 20 and the ones at the top of the list are always changing.

Evil Looking       

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2007, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

As long as you're having fun, what does it matter if you miss a few?  Even the top predictors are lucky to hit more than 1 out of 20 and the ones at the top of the list are always changing.

That is true, but while I do it for fun and don't gamble, to me predicting is also serious business, cracking the game is fun, not cracking it is not.

I do need to go back to the prediction basics as I see them, I have been using a predicitons program and that is not good, I need to do as I used to long ago and re-learn how to "Extract" the winning number out of the "Full Source" of pick 3 numbers, much harder to do, but better than depending on a predicting program to give you the winning number.

There is more control on doing it yourself, as you have no idea when the program will quit giving you the winning number, also no body can duplicate your technique when you do it yourself, but anybody that has the program will get exactly the same predicted numbers, if the program is used in the same way by all of them.

You are wise in neither giving nor selling your own program.

My mind has become too limited now that I am older, it refuses to learn new things easy.

I have to force myself too much and it is very hard.

If I had been introduced to the lottery games when I was young and if there had been internet and lottery programs back then and also of course personal computers, the state lotteries would had a lot to fear from me, as my mind was so quick back then, by now I would had already cracked even the hardest to crack jackpot games. 

Good luck. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19901 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2007, 9:46 am - IP Logged

post by LANTERN

"If I had been introduced to the lottery games when I was young and if there had been internet and lottery programs back then and also of course personal computers, the state lotteries would had a lot to fear from me, as my mind was so quick back then, by now I would had already cracked even the hardest to crack jackpot games."

Just how old are you? 

I started  tracking local lotteries using a Commodore64 in the seventies.  The IBM computer was introduced in the early eighties and I'm still using an improved version of a program I started writing in BASIC on an IBM compatible Tandy 1000 shortly there after.  I retired before 2000.

Evil Looking       

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2007, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

post by LANTERN

"If I had been introduced to the lottery games when I was young and if there had been internet and lottery programs back then and also of course personal computers, the state lotteries would had a lot to fear from me, as my mind was so quick back then, by now I would had already cracked even the hardest to crack jackpot games."

Just how old are you? 

I started  tracking local lotteries using a Commodore64 in the seventies.  The IBM computer was introduced in the early eighties and I'm still using an improved version of a program I started writing in BASIC on an IBM compatible Tandy 1000 shortly there after.  I retired before 2000.

Not really that old, on my early 50s, but of course my mind is not as it was, it wants to turn to mush too soon.

I need to keep on trying to crack the lottery to stay sharper longer.

I did have a C-64 myself, I should had done as you did, Now I regret that I didn't.

Computing helps a lot at cracking the lottery games. 

Good luck. 

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      887 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2007, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi, LANTERN:

Who are the Mike and Ricky? Where I can find their pick-3/4 system? Thanks.

Best,

lottoburg