Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I won the Pick 3 (6 times in the last 30 days)

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Britney's avatar - melissa sool.png
California
United States
Member #4471
April 27, 2004
1574 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2007, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

You can see the top 10 predictors for Arizona here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=10&s=az&g=p3

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2007, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

You did have ga. boxed.

But but Em, there were 38 numbers on that list and 46 on the next. If you only hit 6 times in 30 days, you'll be checking into the "poorhouse".

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31358 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2007, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

But but Em, there were 38 numbers on that list and 46 on the next. If you only hit 6 times in 30 days, you'll be checking into the "poorhouse".

Sweetie - going by the 10 numbers he posted on prediction board.

love to nibble those micey feet.

crookston MN
        United States
        Member #23229
        October 9, 2005
        297 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2007, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I would just like to say congrats to you roadwrench!! i won 8-27 and 8-30 in minnesota $1,020. then 9-05 i hit 4 numbers on hot lotto for $50.00. I did not predict these numbers on prediction board either. pretty sure my winning streak will now be over but got some decent cash when i needed it most.

Lattelotto2

roadwrench's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Arizona
          United States
          Member #54179
          August 8, 2007
          34 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2007, 12:13 am - IP Logged

In case you may not be aware of this, ARIZONA has only ONE drawing per day and only 6 days per week. Also I don't recall saying that I played it every single day! There were a few days I was busy when I couldn't make the time to get to the store, or I fell asleep from working to many hrs.

You can believe what you will, all I know is that I won as stated.

I don't want to fight and argue over something your mind refuses to let you believe, that is between you and your brain, and I don't have the credentials to even offer you remote help with that.

I'll post my picks for a while here to let you see first hand how I do and that's all I can offer.  Watch them if you want or ignore them.. That choice is yours.

Also I don't recall saying (like some are presuming here I think) that I've been doing this for ages.  I just recently put this into action and I'm getting great results by doing so.  I don't have a GIANT list of past picks.  I'm up front and honest by saying I won 6 times in the last month and twice in 3 days !

Let's just see where it goes from here, and while you're waiting for time to pass go enjoy some Frosted Mini Wheats or something.  Quit dwelling on how bad you'd like to see me fail.

Best of luck in all your picks.      I hope you hit the BIG ONE !

Arizona
            United States
            Member #54179
            August 8, 2007
            34 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2007, 12:20 am - IP Logged

CONGRATS to you too brother !

Keep up the good work .  You know as well as I do that this won't happen EVERY DAY.  If it did we'd quit working, but if your system works in a way that satisfies you then by all means keep on doin what your doin.

That's what I do and I'm a happy guy

Some folks here are misled.  They think for some strange reason that when someone says they have a winning way or system that they should win every day. I can tell by your post that you are NOT one of them.

Keep it going bro and keep collecting the winnings.

HEY I'm happy with an extra $500.00 every few days!  Seems some others here need more !    I can't help them other than telling them to maybe reduce their style of life.

PEACE BRO

tucson
              United States
              Member #38873
              May 6, 2006
              1 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2007, 1:47 am - IP Logged

7-3-0  No Pity!maybe tomarrow.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3104 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2007, 2:21 am - IP Logged

If your system works, you can get rich with Pick-3 by increasing the size of your bets with each win. 

When you win $500. consider paying yourself $180. and using the $320. to double your $40. wager to $80. or $2. on each number for the next 4 draws. When you win pay yourself $360. and wager $640. or $4. on each number, and so on.  If you exceed 4 days without a win drop back to the original wager until the next win. Only play the larger wagers with their money. Yes I know it's yours once you've won it, but the idea is to press the bet when lucky and to hold some back in case it doesn't work so it wasn't all for nothing.

If you sell the system you will want to include a money management system of some sort.

I used to do all state predicting.  I used a dos program called Segma or Segma Sidewinder as it was sometimes called. What I'd do was enter all the state winning numbers for the week. The program would rank them on the basis of their number of box hits.

I'd take the top numbers with the most hits from the previous week and build a 2if2 wheel around them for a total of 24 predictions. I never had fewer then 32 wins in the next week with usually 4 or 5 straight hits.  The trouble was the total cost to play was far more then what the wins brought in. 

It is also possible to work out a nationwide hot list of numbers that will almost always hit somewhere every week.  You look great till someone does the math, then you claim some states are profitable until that shifts around. This is why I never thought about charging for picks.  Something like this . . .

012 023 123 147 159 258 369 357 456 789
                124 245 236 256 478 458 568 678 679 689
                135 426 359 268 157 248 468 579 787 898
                246 248 268 468 135 137 139 379 

BobP

wyoming, michigan
                  United States
                  Member #53058
                  June 22, 2007
                  637 Posts
                  Posted: September 8, 2007, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Well Roadwrench i would like to take this opportunity to apoligize for myself.  Your first post was really like a boast kind of like in your face I can win more than you.  I hope you do win on a regular basis like you have been.  I applaude anyone who can overcome 1000 to 1 odds and make some tax free $$$$.  Stay positive and let your #s speak for you God Bless & good luck.  DLD  p.s. BobP makes alot of sense with the info he has given you.

NY
                    United States
                    Member #31362
                    January 28, 2006
                    78 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2007, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

*roadwrench .... how does 512 sound for NY ?

LaFollette, TN
                      United States
                      Member #54790
                      August 29, 2007
                      24 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2007, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey Roadwrench,

Get used to the poo-poo from these people.  I'm going through the same thing myself.

But ya know what?  While they are spending their time trying to shoot me down, I'm selling my system and cashing in my tickets.

I tried to post my predictions for over 20-minutes yesterday, but gave up in frustration.  (I DO know how to read..) No matter what I did, I got that cute little notice that the numbers weren't entered correctly, so I gave up.

On the other side of the coin, I post my numbers at least 12-hours in advance on my blog for all to see.  AND, I tell them which numbers I'm gonna play!

When the dust settled, I picked 5 of 6 winners Mon-Wed. I was only betting $6 a day, and only played 6 of the 16 sets I predicted.  Since I didn't PLAY all sets, I only won $100.  But, hey.. when you're retired, $82  extra is a GOOD thing.

Pete

Arizona
                        United States
                        Member #54179
                        August 8, 2007
                        34 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2007, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Oh Hey !  I don't worry about what anybody thinks, let em think what they want. I didn't come here to impress anyone (that wasn't my idea) although some believe it was!  So see.......What others think really means nothing except to the one doing the thinking

Also glad to hear you're cashin in those tickets brother, keep it going and ride it out for as long as you can!

I had a run going for a while here in Arizona and the last 5 or so drawings came up WAY OUT in left field for me.  I guess it goes that way sometimes because really, if it didn't I'd be able to quit working and survive off lottery winnings right !  But we all know that's not happening. Not in this lifetime.

Some posters here I think were under the asumption that I was able to do this, and although I never said they they presumed I did.  That's not the case. 

I did find a way to hit more often though, and I proved that to myself just a few weeks ago. In the month I applied it I won more then than I did in my entire life, so something must have worked no?

Posting the numbers here sometimes is a royal pain. I get that same window too.  You have to space each number and apply a comma after the last number of each combo and you can't run them across the page. Heres what I mean:

123 (wrong)  1 2 3 (correct)

It should be posted like this

1 2 3,

2 3 4,

5 6 7,

8 9 0

Not sure about the comma after the last digit of the bottom number but try it with and without it and see how that works.  (WHY does posting a number have to be so complex ??????

Thanks for writing and best of luck to you in your plays !

lima ohio
                          United States
                          Member #53429
                          July 7, 2007
                          195 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2007, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

tell me whatwill come up tomorrow for sept 14 2007 in the ohio lottery pick 3 i will play your picls also i win alot too. i havent won in over 4 months but whin i win i win big b/c i play 20.00 on one number some times 100.00 dollars on one number...reply back i got over 30000.00 playing lottery in ohio that is my loss for 20 years..true i  made 7000.00 in one year but i spent 8000. to make 7000.00

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
                            Cobb
                            United States
                            Member #26586
                            November 19, 2005
                            9715 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Im not being rude but 6 cash 3 numbers in 30 days is nothing new to the amily lol

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19829 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I've never had any trouble posting numbers on the prediction board.  I write them to NotePad first in a column and then I copy and paste the whole column directly to the prediction board.  My numbers appear in NotePad like this.

1 11 12 15 18 30
                              02 09 10 22 32 40

3 7 17 29 30 +46
                              04 28 39 45 56 +01

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking