Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I won the Pick 3 (6 times in the last 30 days)

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
roadwrench's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Arizona
United States
Member #54179
August 8, 2007
34 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Ray.

I don't recall saying I had any problems posting numbers. That post came from one of my followers.  Maybe you should send the message to him so he can have less trouble.

Thanks for following  and GOOD LUCK in your picks

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19813 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Ray.

I don't recall saying I had any problems posting numbers. That post came from one of my followers.  Maybe you should send the message to him so he can have less trouble.

Thanks for following  and GOOD LUCK in your picks

I assumed he was reading this thread so the response was to his post.  Good luck on your picks too. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
      Cobb
      United States
      Member #26586
      November 19, 2005
      9688 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

lol posting numbers on prediction is for stats on the post if you care about that, but to be great here you must be among the top 100 i guess i have been here almost 2 years and have never seen the prediction board.Question tho is your system used for certain states or all states??

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Arizona
        United States
        Member #54179
        August 8, 2007
        34 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Works in ALL states Muh_Man !

I post up my picks for 3 states usually every night around midnight, so check in to the PICK 3 Forum to see if your state was selected as one of them

I hammered MARYLAND yesterday with a straight shot

I'll post 10 numbers each night good for 3 states sometimes more depending on the time I have to work them out.

Starting next week I'll be posting on the regular predictions page STATE SPECIFIC plays. I was unaware that I could do that but next week check in there for your state picks.  I'm going to do it for about a month to show the effectiveness of the system.

GOOD LUCK in your picks regardless of where you got them from

Cobb
          United States
          Member #26586
          November 19, 2005
          9688 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Works in ALL states Muh_Man !

I post up my picks for 3 states usually every night around midnight, so check in to the PICK 3 Forum to see if your state was selected as one of them

I hammered MARYLAND yesterday with a straight shot

I'll post 10 numbers each night good for 3 states sometimes more depending on the time I have to work them out.

Starting next week I'll be posting on the regular predictions page STATE SPECIFIC plays. I was unaware that I could do that but next week check in there for your state picks.  I'm going to do it for about a month to show the effectiveness of the system.

GOOD LUCK in your picks regardless of where you got them from

I may get blasted for this ,i dont believe in posting a set of number for several states to me its guessing or maybe not i dont know ,but can you post for certain states ?? and if so how about georgia or va

Detroit Michigan
            United States
            Member #49447
            January 31, 2007
            149 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2007, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

That's right 6 times in 30 days and twice in the last 3 days ! 

I have the payout receipts and the actual tickets with the winning numbers as proof.

I came up with a method, after years of losing my hard earned money and turned it into an amazing system that produces winners !

I've won more in the last month than I have in my entire life !

I'm seriously thinking of publishing my system and offering it up for sale for like $19.99  I may even start up a website for distribution

People in the store where I buy & cash my tickets can't believe how often I win.

Now I cannot tell you how to win the BIG MONEY Powerball stuff but this Pick 3 is a walk in the park.

Best of all it's tax free money and it's an extra $500.00 in your pocket

I don't do the BOX bet because quite frankly that is a waste of money, good money that you could be winning a straight bet with, boxing is not in my plans.

I think it should be a great seller and will produce winners for anyone using it!

Have you ever heard of a system that produces winners like this ?  If you have how bout telling me about it.  I think I have this mastered and have never heard of anything like it.

I have to have it copyrighted before I offer it up.

Good Luck to all of you and I hope you are all winners as I have become

Hello i will like to get your winning,system.I live in michigan so can u give me sum infor on the winning system,I;am tie of losing.

Detroit Michigan
              United States
              Member #49447
              January 31, 2007
              149 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2007, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

do u add the number that come out,with 123,234,567,etc

Arizona
                United States
                Member #54179
                August 8, 2007
                34 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2007, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't use math at all in the way I select my numbers  (That is to complicated) and I like things EZ

Watch for my selections beginning next week on the predictions page.  I'll have sets of numbers for EACH STATE posted there

Cobb
                  United States
                  Member #26586
                  November 19, 2005
                  9688 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2007, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't use math at all in the way I select my numbers  (That is to complicated) and I like things EZ

Watch for my selections beginning next week on the predictions page.  I'll have sets of numbers for EACH STATE posted there

070 ohio wtg road rench

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2007, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I live in Ky and will be watching..The pressure is on..:)

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2007, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

RoadWrench

Don't sell your system. 

Instead, create a web site, charge admission, and use your system to post numbers for your members.

Or, make a list of subscribers (State specific)  and e-mail them your picks on a daily basis.

While this way will not create a sudden influx of wealth, it will keep you employed on a daily basis and provide for a healthy monthly income.  Plus, if any member becomes disillusioned with your picks, they can quit anytime.  If you sell them a system and they don't win (read: make a profit) they will more than likely bombard you with rancous, bitter,  e-mails. 

Just my opinion, of course

Arizona
                        United States
                        Member #54179
                        August 8, 2007
                        34 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2007, 3:55 am - IP Logged

Hey !

Good food for thought there GASMETERGUY. I'll think about that.  I'm not quite ready yet but I'll think about that for the future.

In the meantime I'll just continue on here to see where we go with it and how fast

Thanks for your input and May your numbers come up often !

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2007, 4:28 am - IP Logged

I am sorry that I didn't read every word in every post.  I just wanted to see if any of the winning tickets were posted here.  Congratulations if you found a system that works for you.  However, saying one thing and showing it is another.  Why not upload a few of the winning tickets?  A lot of people come to this board and say they've won 5 or 6 times.  I could say I won both Play-4 and Cash-3 tonight and nobody would know I didn't.  If I did I would fax the winners to Todd so he could post them.

Anyway, good luck with this.  Maybe you'll sell your book and make a lot of money.  I've read that eBooks can be very profitable if marketed aggressively.

kuala lunpur
                            Malaysia
                            Member #49522
                            February 3, 2007
                            11 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2007, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

u will win and continue to win with your systems. good luck. that is my wish.

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                              Member #33588
                              February 22, 2006
                              2068 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2007, 7:02 am - IP Logged

I am very happy for you. I do believe you because i have a method that helps me win pick three at least three times in a month which i am grateful. I play on weds, thurs and fridays only best time to win(for me). I do not post on the prediction does not mean i am not wining. Lottrey requires lots of concentration and hard work. If you are willing to share your method with me i am willing to share mine with you. I do not believe in luck (personally) i am much more intrested in the mathematical aspect of the lottrey. 

Tips : Midday numbers bring evening numbers ,  evening numbers brings midday numbers.