Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I won the Pick 3 (6 times in the last 30 days)

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
PeacefulMan's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
Member #51079
March 27, 2007
1127 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2007, 8:28 am - IP Logged

I spend $40.00 per day on the lottery Pick 3

Matter of fact  for today I will post up my selections so you can see how I do.

My method works in all 50 states so I'll post it as my national selections.  I'm from Arizona so check that result out especially.

I ain't going away so make sure you write back EVERYTIME you see me as a winner

GOOD LUCK to you too and I promise you this  I'll be back often !  That should be proof enough no ???????

Can't wait to see this.....

Cool Peace Out Cool

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7713 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2007, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I have the payout receipts and the actual tickets with the winning numbers as proof.

Q.  How is it that you have payout receipts and the actual winning tickets? Its one or the other

When I cash in tickets the clerk will give me my payout receipt if I want it along with my winning ticket back. Now if it is a REAL big winner (such as a Jackpot game) I don't know if they do that but with Pick 3 they will.

Roadwrench, I am interested to see how this all turns out for you. I am all for being positive when it comes to checking out people's new systems so you just keep doing what you're doing and don't listen to negativity. Congrats on your 071 win, did you play and hit the straight? One question I have for you is do you often play a number that just hit? I see you have 071 listed again for tonight,Friday.

Thanks.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2007, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I've seen this trick before, posting 40 numbers for all states.  The odds of hitting a straight in single drawing are 40:1000 and a box are 40:220 or ~1:5, multiply that by at least 50 mid-day and evening drawings for all the states and odds are you'll have at least 2 straight hits and 10 box hits somewhere in the country.  To cover that many games you've got to spend 50 x $40 or $2000.

Roadwrench, you need to come up something that hasn't been done so many times before.

That is right, posting for all states just won't do.

Youi say that the same numbers are good for all the pick 3 games, that is not true, a prediction is for one state and hopefully for one particular draw at one particular time. 

With one set of numbers you should post for just one state and for one particular daily draw to be held at a particular time.

Also as as said, the tickets themselves are kept at the store and destroyed, you are given a receipt, if you have both they are not doing their job right.

Perhaps you work at a store where they sell tickets and that is why you have tickets and receipts from customers who won, as most of them don't ask for and or keep their receipts. 

Good luck. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

roadwrench's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Arizona
        United States
        Member #54179
        August 8, 2007
        34 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

If you read thru all the other posts, I did just exactly as you said.  I corrected myself I stated that I SHOULD have only posted for my state AZ

So the numbers you see that I have posted, just focus on ARIZONA !

FORGET THE OTHER STATES    FOCUS ON ARIZONA ONLY

Thanks and good luck to you in your plays today and everyday !

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2007, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

If you read thru all the other posts, I did just exactly as you said.  I corrected myself I stated that I SHOULD have only posted for my state AZ

All right!

We will see how your predictions do, you should do predictions for at least 2 to 4 weeks in order to prove anything for sure, if you want to sell a system.

If you are predicting just for fun, then you have nothing to prove to nobody.

If you do get 1 straight per every 6 predictions with only 40 combos per prediction then you really have something good.

40x6=240

500-240=260 profit.

While posting boxed is not as good, some people myself included do hit straight once in a while, as your chances are 1/6 for singles and 1/3 for doubles that a boxed prediction will come straight  

Good luck. 

mglsr's avatar - candle
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #2369
            September 23, 2003
            3072 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2007, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

good luck roadwrench, noticed you only play straights; that's amazing.

all you have to do to ease peoples mind is post for another state as well as Az.

Use Tennessee (only because that is were i play) and you have plenty of time to work your system until the evening draw. I am sure your system will produce a different set of numbers  than that for Az.

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2007, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

By the look of those, the Az past draws appear to be no worse than those of Tx.

9/06/07 0 7 1 8 8 08 LHL EOO LHM OIO
              9/05/07 9 7 1 7 8 17 HHL OOO HML OIO
              9/04/07 1 2 0 3 3 03 LLL OEE MHL OOO
              9/03/07 3 3 5 1 2 11 LLH OOO LLH III
              9/01/07 8 7 3 8 9 18 HHL EOO HML OII
              8/31/07 9 1 3 3 4 13 HLL OOO HLM OOI
              8/30/07 1 1 6 8 8 08 LLH OOE LLH OOI
              8/29/07 6 5 2 3 4 13 HHL EOE HML IIO
              8/28/07 5 0 7 2 3 12 HLH OEO MLH IOI
              8/27/07 4 5 4 3 4 13 LHL EOE LHL III

Too bad that my heath is not good right now or I might do parallel predictions.

My health is bad most of the time nowdays!! 

Besides most of the softwares have outdated past draws, I would need more energy than I have to update them.  

Good luck. 

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                Member #6363
                August 20, 2004
                4152 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2007, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I will try AZ. Never posted for them before. 749 is best single play but doubles look good for tonight. Adding doubles 744 and 799.

AZAZ

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                  Member #45802
                  August 28, 2006
                  335 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2007, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

RoadWrench  please please you are making my eyes bleed.  You had other posts today under a different topic where you were pushing your system.  You never answered my post .

I asked you how much was your net profit and you never answered.  Now you just want to concentrate on Arizona.  You keep floating out possibilities to see what sticks.

I posted to your earlier post, that it is against Lottery Post procedure to solicit systems.  This forum is not for you to advertise free.  So stop the BS and lets move on.

C

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #39471
                    May 16, 2006
                    2698 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2007, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Whoa  Buddy!

Take a breath there.

I want you to concentrate on the ARIZONA drawing only.  That is where I play I posted it for 50 states and I know exactly what you're saying. I play in AZ ONLY!

I should have posted for AZ only.

Here's my selections for tonight  09/07/2007  (IN ARIZONA)

007-023-025-013-058-066-071

107-115-117-120-122-125-135-136-138-139-141-145-147-148-154-159-167-170-179-193-194

400-409-415-416-421-422-427-436-458-460-467-487-477-479-491-499

Congrats Roadwrench. ou are doing teh corerct thing. You posted picks before draw time. Now I will wait to see this evening's drawings then I wikll come to my own conclusions.

$$$

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19903 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2007, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I spend $40.00 per day on the lottery Pick 3

Matter of fact  for today I will post up my selections so you can see how I do.

My method works in all 50 states so I'll post it as my national selections.  I'm from Arizona so check that result out especially.

I ain't going away so make sure you write back EVERYTIME you see me as a winner

GOOD LUCK to you too and I promise you this  I'll be back often !  That should be proof enough no ???????

Sounds more like a gambling problem than a lottery system.  You would probably accumulate more money by putting that $40 a day into a savings account.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31546 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2007, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bob.

Well yes I do understand the licence issue for I am a business owner and I do know all the BS that goes with it.

I do have a marketing strategy to sell it when the time comes.  Honestly I think this will sell itself once it gets rolling. I know one thing for sure, the people that work in the store where I buy and cash my tickets want to buy it !  They can't believe how often I hit !

As far as quietly getting rich, that won't happen being quiet. Sure I can win the $500.00 several times a month but that to me is not getting rich. Getting rich would be acomplished by selling the system to millions of people who want to win like I do at an affordable price and I think at $19.99 a lot of people will go that route. If one million people bought this that would be a little less than 20 million dollars !  That is what I would call getting rich and I'd never have to play the lottery again for that $500.00 every few days. (Does that make any sense)

I'm not just SAYING I win I have the tickets the payout receipts and the witnesses to my winnings.  I HAVE THAT STUFF ! I have the workers at the store who have PAID ME my winnings to testify to it and once they buy my publication and apply it they too will be living proof.

As another way to show how effective this is I will post my selections on the prediction section of this site and a comparison can be done there. 

As I mentioned I spend $40.00 per day on my tickets however they only allow me to post 10 of my 40 selections.  I've posted 10 already for tonights drawing and my other 30 are here at the end of this message.  These are for all 50 states however focus on my state  ARIZONA to see how I did.  You'll be surprised at how I do just like I and everyone else has.

Thanks for your replay and good luck to you.

MY OTHER 30 Picks for friday  09/07/2007

4 8 7, 5 1 0, 4 6 7, 4 7 8, 4 1 5, 4 7 9, 4 3 6, 4 6 0, 4 0 9, 4 7 7, 4 0 0, 4 2 2, 4 9 1, 4 2 7, 4 9 9, 4 1 6, 4 5 8, 4 2 1, 1 4 5, 1 2 2, 1 6 7, 1 5 9, 1 3 9, 1 2 0, 1 4 8, 1 9 4, 0 2 5, 0 7 1, 0 1 3, 0 5 8, 1 1 5, 1 0 7, 1 7 9, 1 3 8, 1 5 4, 1 4 1, 1 1 7, 0 0 7

AS A SIDE.... I played theses very same numbers in Arizona on Thursday Night and the winning draw was  071  (check it out) I hit it !

You did have ga. boxed.

love to nibble those micey feet.

NY
                          United States
                          Member #31362
                          January 28, 2006
                          78 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2007, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

That's right 6 times in 30 days and twice in the last 3 days ! 

I have the payout receipts and the actual tickets with the winning numbers as proof.

I came up with a method, after years of losing my hard earned money and turned it into an amazing system that produces winners !

I've won more in the last month than I have in my entire life !

I'm seriously thinking of publishing my system and offering it up for sale for like $19.99  I may even start up a website for distribution

People in the store where I buy & cash my tickets can't believe how often I win.

Now I cannot tell you how to win the BIG MONEY Powerball stuff but this Pick 3 is a walk in the park.

Best of all it's tax free money and it's an extra $500.00 in your pocket

I don't do the BOX bet because quite frankly that is a waste of money, good money that you could be winning a straight bet with, boxing is not in my plans.

I think it should be a great seller and will produce winners for anyone using it!

Have you ever heard of a system that produces winners like this ?  If you have how bout telling me about it.  I think I have this mastered and have never heard of anything like it.

I have to have it copyrighted before I offer it up.

Good Luck to all of you and I hope you are all winners as I have become

Can you predict a number for me for the NY midday & evening drawings ?

Litebets27's avatar - power
                            Maryland
                            United States
                            Member #10465
                            January 14, 2005
                            6065 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2007, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I just checked out the stats on the 72 or so Predictors who posted for Arizona on this site.

Only 18 people have had at least 1 hit in that State this month. (cv844,Daniel C, Fibonacci, Four4me,Geos5666, Glenn123,Jani Norman, Jproffitt, lucky star, Ochoop17, Maddog10, Mjwinsmith, MrMelvin28, Ms5PennieGen, Mswiz777,surge, Teelock41, winnerpick3)

4 of those people predicted 2 hits.(Jani norman, Mjwinsmith, Mrmelvin28,Teelock41)

1 person had 3 hits.(Maddog10)

1 person had 5 hits. (Glenn123)

1 person had 10 hits. (Geos5666 who predicts #'s in multiples)

It seems to me that if you are having such luck with your system in your State then it most be pretty good concidering.

Good luck, and I'm happy that it is working for you. Maybe it will work for others in your State also.

I will be watching your stats.

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Britney's avatar - melissa sool.png
                              California
                              United States
                              Member #4471
                              April 27, 2004
                              1574 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2007, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

I just checked out the stats on the 72 or so Predictors who posted for Arizona on this site.

Only 18 people have had at least 1 hit in that State this month. (cv844,Daniel C, Fibonacci, Four4me,Geos5666, Glenn123,Jani Norman, Jproffitt, lucky star, Ochoop17, Maddog10, Mjwinsmith, MrMelvin28, Ms5PennieGen, Mswiz777,surge, Teelock41, winnerpick3)

4 of those people predicted 2 hits.(Jani norman, Mjwinsmith, Mrmelvin28,Teelock41)

1 person had 3 hits.(Maddog10)

1 person had 5 hits. (Glenn123)

1 person had 10 hits. (Geos5666 who predicts #'s in multiples)

It seems to me that if you are having such luck with your system in your State then it most be pretty good concidering.

Good luck, and I'm happy that it is working for you. Maybe it will work for others in your State also.

I will be watching your stats.

litebets

And I bet all of them post "All States" predictions.  They might not even know where Arizona is!!

I am one of the few that posts for each state individually.

Also, most people post numbers in the threads that don't agree at all with their posts on the prediction page.

I admit I did that today only because I was trying out something new.

Brit