Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Proven Method

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Lkydeb*594.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

If there was a method that produced winning Pick 3 tickets would you spend $19.00 to but it?

YES [ 61 ]  [47.66%]
NO [ 21 ]  [16.41%]
MAYBE [ 18 ]  [14.06%]
I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS A METHOD [ 28 ]  [21.88%]
Total Valid Votes [ 128 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
roadwrench's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Arizona
United States
Member #54179
August 8, 2007
34 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2007, 3:14 am - IP Logged

Just wondering if you guys think it would be worth my time to publish a web document showing how I do this

I've won more in the last month than I have ever won in my life using this method

Actually twice in the last three days !!

BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR SELECTIONS (no matter where you got em from) JUST GO OUT AND WIN !

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1340
    April 6, 2003
    2450 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2007, 5:46 am - IP Logged

How does it backtest against the entire draw history of your state?

The system I created won 51 of the possible 10,500 Pennsylvania evening pick 3 draws. that's slightly less than one-half of one percent.

BUT if I would have played that one number for $1 st. since day one, I would be up by $15,000 after recovering the cost to play.

I read your other post and $40 a night in bets wouldn't work for me, I play one number and that's it... only won once this year, but still in the black from that hit. Half the battle is knowing when NOT to play anything.

Of course it would be worth YOUR time to publish a "proven" lottery system, but as a player, I don't think it would be worth mine. I could sell my "magic list" of Pick3 numbers, GUARANTEED (or DOUBLE your money back) to win straight every night(IF you play them all)! only $5.00... it would be a list of ALL the pick 3 numbers from 000 to 999. Jester

good luck with that.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2007, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Just wondering if you guys think it would be worth my time to publish a web document showing how I do this

I've won more in the last month than I have ever won in my life using this method

It's not a question of hitting winning tickets.  It's a question of how much you have to spend in order to catch a winner.  Pick 3 is about making a profit, not catching a hit.  You play enough combinations, you will catch a hit.  But the trick is to do it in the smallest number of combinations, so you make a profit. You can go days and weeks without a straight hit.  Spending all that money can easily make you end up in the red after you DO catch your hit.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #45802
        August 28, 2006
        335 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2007, 9:07 am - IP Logged

It's not a question of hitting winning tickets.  It's a question of how much you have to spend in order to catch a winner.  Pick 3 is about making a profit, not catching a hit.  You play enough combinations, you will catch a hit.  But the trick is to do it in the smallest number of combinations, so you make a profit. You can go days and weeks without a straight hit.  Spending all that money can easily make you end up in the red after you DO catch your hit.

Badger, you are exactly correct.  I hit several times in the last few weeks myself but my net profit is very small.

Geez it looks like we are hearing from yet another about a wonderful system that only costs $19.00.  Will it ever end?

This guy has been a member less than a month already he wants us to hear about a wonderful new system and will allow us to purchase it from him, what a deal!!!

Hey Badger, how many systems have we seen go through Lottery Post?  God I can't count them all. 

I am sure it is a system that if you can pick just one number and play a zillion combos you are sure to win.  WOW what a deal!!

Arizona
          United States
          Member #54179
          August 8, 2007
          34 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2007, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

The negitivity one encounters during their trial period of anything they do is so exciting !

It makes the journey so much fun

Best of luck to everyone in your picks today and everyday !

United States
            Member #45802
            August 28, 2006
            335 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2007, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

The negitivity one encounters during their trial period of anything they do is so exciting !

It makes the journey so much fun

Best of luck to everyone in your picks today and everyday !

Please Sir, spare me.  I have had 30 years experience writing systems and playing lotto.  I am not negative I am savvy.  I addition, I have shared many ideas with many lotto players.

Why don't you write up the system share it with Lottery Post and let us evaluate it.  If it is so great and works so good why would you want to share it in the first place? You must need a stake to play lotto.

Two items of advice to anyone reading this

1.  If something is too good to be true it probably is

2.  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Sir, most of us old timers have been fooled at least once and that is why we are confident with the play we ourselves structure.

However, my invitation is still open.  If you are so great prove it.

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #54608
              August 24, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2007, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

show me results from NC for a 90 day period...hits,misses,results,profit,etc....

i personally think the people in here have better results and they give me predictions and tips for FREE !!!!!

if ya gonna talk the talk you gotta walk the walk....show me the $$$$$$$$

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31347 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2007, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

See you got ga. midday with only 10 numbers posted.  Nice.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Arizona
                  United States
                  Member #54179
                  August 8, 2007
                  34 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2007, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Now wait a second, WHO ever said I had anything that was "SO GREAT"  I said I have something that I came up with and I hit 6 times in a one month period and twice within a recent three day period.  I don't recall ever saying it was "SO GREAT" as you said.  and why would I want to share it you ask?

Why Not?   

Although winning a pick 3 six times in a month is not to shabby, and most people would be extatic doing so, common sense says if most people would be happy doing this if they knew how and I offered my way of doing it for $19.00 one would think it could sell. I think the profits made from those sales would be a whole lot more than cashing 6 tickets or so per month.  SO that's why I'd like to share it.

I don't think it's too good to be true, but I think it's better than the norm.

Sir I'm not trying to fool you or anyone for that matter. (Please don't suggest that type of thing) I have the proof and I'm posting my predictions for my state like 20 or more hrs prior to the drawings !  I'm in no way trying to fool anyone.

Thanks for your open invitation, but as far as proving to you or anyone else that I am "SO GREAT"  (that ain't gonna happen) because I never ventured out to try and do that!  I simply stated that I have a way to produce more winners than the avaerage Joe produces and more often.

Watch My Numbers in the ARIZONA state lottery is all.      and you decide.        NO FOOLING ANYONE HERE      (Not trying to do that)

GOOD LUCK in your plays today and I hope you win the big one !

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                    Illinois
                    United States
                    Member #40207
                    May 29, 2006
                    2024 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2007, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Roadwrench!   

United States
                      Member #45802
                      August 28, 2006
                      335 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2007, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Now wait a second, WHO ever said I had anything that was "SO GREAT"  I said I have something that I came up with and I hit 6 times in a one month period and twice within a recent three day period.  I don't recall ever saying it was "SO GREAT" as you said.  and why would I want to share it you ask?

Why Not?   

Although winning a pick 3 six times in a month is not to shabby, and most people would be extatic doing so, common sense says if most people would be happy doing this if they knew how and I offered my way of doing it for $19.00 one would think it could sell. I think the profits made from those sales would be a whole lot more than cashing 6 tickets or so per month.  SO that's why I'd like to share it.

I don't think it's too good to be true, but I think it's better than the norm.

Sir I'm not trying to fool you or anyone for that matter. (Please don't suggest that type of thing) I have the proof and I'm posting my predictions for my state like 20 or more hrs prior to the drawings !  I'm in no way trying to fool anyone.

Thanks for your open invitation, but as far as proving to you or anyone else that I am "SO GREAT"  (that ain't gonna happen) because I never ventured out to try and do that!  I simply stated that I have a way to produce more winners than the avaerage Joe produces and more often.

Watch My Numbers in the ARIZONA state lottery is all.      and you decide.        NO FOOLING ANYONE HERE      (Not trying to do that)

GOOD LUCK in your plays today and I hope you win the big one !

roadwrench

I did not mean to rub you the wrong way but gosh oh gee only $19.00. 

Let me get the math straight.

you played 10 numbers a day for 30 days and got 6 straight winners.  So you spent $300.00 and won $3,000 or if you were playing on line you won $5400.00.  WOW that is great.

I got 11 hits in Florida within the last 45 days but I played a lot more numbers than you and only netted about $1400.00.  You got me beat by a mile.

So what I am going to do is play your predictions for Florida number for number for the next 30 days and report my findings to the Lottery post.

I do need to advise you of one thing though, it is against the rules of Lottery Post to solicit a system and if and when Todd reads any of these posts he will probably ask you to stop posting or at least pushing your system.

C

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #6147
                        August 8, 2004
                        1396 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2007, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Roadwrench.....there are a lot of skeptics here on the LP since we have seen so many pitches for winning lottery systems, so you have to understand where people are coming from when they are skeptical. I, for one, have also "been there, done that" before with other systems promising great wins.  Thanks for posting your numbers for AZ, and I look forward to you posting many more wins in AZ using the system you've developed.

Good Luck!

Stavros

wyoming, michigan
                          United States
                          Member #53058
                          June 22, 2007
                          637 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2007, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes, lets watch and see.  He has made his post for AZ, he also said the #s were good for all states if i am not mistaken.  Good Luck DLD.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7308 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2007, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Yes, lets watch and see.  He has made his post for AZ, he also said the #s were good for all states if i am not mistaken.  Good Luck DLD.

He said those 46 picks were for only in Arizona, but I'll bet one of them (hits at least in a box) in another state.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                              Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #48725
                              January 7, 2007
                              1953 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2007, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I chose no. Even if a person actually could make profit off it, there's still the trustworthiness of the method to the people that buy it. In the other thread, you said you spend $40 a day and hit 6 times in 1 month. The thing is though, this involves people spending a lot of money to HOPEFULLY hit a $500 win.

$40 x 30 = $1200

$500 x 6 = $3000

So basically you made $1800 profit. That's a decent chunk of change, but if someone buys this and is going to spend $40 a day, after a week of playing the game, which is $280, and not winning $500, these people aren't going to trust it because they won't be able to afford it. If they can't afford it, your method will get a bad word. So basically, you would probably be better off just using the method yourself.

Gonna win.Big Smile